[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

Just now, thatsleepyguy said:

You guys think they'll pull hero fest style shenanigans again? Lure us into spending all our orbs with a bait banner, then after a few days, throw another amazing banner at us?

"Amazing" is in the eyes of the beholder.

At the very least, they almost certainly won't be pulling another 5% focus stunt for some time. Hero Fest was first and foremost designed to be a Golden Week banner, which by definition is a money grab (because people have holidays off and money to spend). The only other banners I can imagine them pulling the 5% focus stunt on are the CYL banner (because popularity contest) and a winter holidays banner (because people have holidays off and money to spend).

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

It's better if they're at least decent though, because they're going to be bonus units in the arena. So please, summer Freddy, be good enough! <3

If Freddy ends up keeping his normal Great Knight stat line of high Str and Def, he could do some One Punch shenanigans with the Poison Dagger I guess, a sturdier but slower version of Kagero. That or shutting down some nerds with the Rogue Dagger? RIP Matthew.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

What a human thing to say

Stats are the point of everything in this game XD Well for me anyway heh

no one likes robots

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

OMG SO MUCH YES!

Gaius is one of my favourite characters so I'd kill to pull him, and Frederick looks awesome, too :D

I also quite like F!Robin so wouldn't mind pulling her. Will pass on Tiki.

Hmm...for once I'm glad I'm not really interested in a new main banner. The only one I'd roll for would be Frederick and give him my 5* -atk Kagero's weapon but I'll need to see his stats first. The gauntlet and FGO will keep me busy for the moment. 

UGLY SCREECHING

TIKI....... I HAVE A MIGHTY NEEEEEEED

Holy jeez wow fans self. 4 babes out of 4 units. This might be the banner that breaks my mighty F2P streak..... .3.

EDIT: BTW we have information on the skills and.... well pretty much everything else, if we didn't know about that already: 

Spoiler

Notably, the [weapon] Valor skills that increase SP gain by users of those weapons is pretty neat. Nice to have a more practical counterpart to the [Weapon] Experience skills. Close Def and Def Ploy also seem pretty useful, though it's too bad no weapons have built-in Close Counter like how melee weapons have DC, so it's hard to imagine anyone REALLy properly taking advantage of Close Def.... BUT STILL. 

Edited by BANRYU

Just gone through the thread...

It makes me laugh about those requesting Tharja... I mean... she's practically wearing a bikini at the moment anyway. Very little is left to the imagination... so what would be the point?

Just my thoughts, of course ^.^''

I'm glad they don't seem to be repeating characters, personally. I mean, much as I love Xander and Chrom, it'd be a bit boring to see them multiple times, and it's good other fans get a chance. I'm also very glad they didn't just make it an all female banner again. Still the biggest disappointment. Makes me dislike even seeing the brides -.-

And again, for those saying Gaius hasn't been mentioned much, YAY GAIUS!!!!! :D

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It makes me laugh about those requesting Tharja... I mean... she's practically wearing a bikini at the moment anyway. Very little is left to the imagination... so what would be the point?

Not like it stopped IS before:

xTeHpDn.png

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

xTeHpDn.png

That's true. I guess that was the fan vote before, too... I suppose she does somehow manage to be more revealing with it xD

I prefer the idea of Christmas Tharja... Though it would be nice to see some non-Awakening characters on future seasonal banners. I love Awakening and its characters, but the older games are important, too!

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

He already got 2 gauntlets so they didn't want to show off his amazingness AGAIN

I'd prefer a Summer Dress*

Summer Dresses are seriously under rated in terms of clothing design in the world of fiction. Really would like to see more of them

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

What a human thing to say

Stats are the point of everything in this game XD Well for me anyway heh

Says the guy who mains Oboro.      :P

2 hours ago, BANRYU said:

UGLY SCREECHING

TIKI....... I HAVE A MIGHTY NEEEEEEED

Holy jeez wow fans self. 4 babes out of 4 units. This might be the banner that breaks my mighty F2P streak..... .3.

Was waiting for your reaction. You didn't disappoint

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

xTeHpDn.png

Can't help but think Tharja, Tiki, & Lucy get their bikini from their same manufacturer. Hmmmm

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Summer Dresses are seriously under rated in terms of clothing design in the world of fiction. Really would like to see more of them

More attractive than bikinis.

That better be next year's banner.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

xTeHpDn.png

No, no, you're doing it all wrong. Here's how it's done:

Spoiler

fullsizeoutput_12b.jpeg.19693a026e2315b6f626ed2bd714d2e1.jpeg

Ah yes, much better.

Aside from that, while I don't mind the characters chosen (I especially like Tiki's melon [singular, not plural], RIP her spine though. And why is Robin wearing boots on the beach?), at this point seven out of twelve seasonal characters are from Awakening (nine out of fourteen if you count Christmas Robin and Tharja). This sort of thing is to be expected, but I hope that more games get more representation soon.

Edited by Lightchao42

10 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

And why is Robin wearing boots on the beach?

She’s a fisherwoman, duh! These are probably supposed to be wading boots (or whatever the term is).

Edited by Vaximillian

49 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Me: Huh, more pandering to  fandom of the newer games... Well, they did pay attention to older games lately.... 

Also me: NOT A N ALL FEMALE SEASONAL BANNER HUZZAH 

Pretty much the two sides of me xD

That being said, I adore Frederick and especially Gaius, so I can't complain.

I do hope they start catering a tad more for older game fans as well. Someone mentioned elsewhere that four is more than enough to cater for everyone - two males, two females - one male from an old game, one male from a new game and same for the females.

But oh well. Gaius <3

I'm most worried about Gaius in terms of usability.  We just had bride!Cordelia, and I feel like archers only really have one built type - Brave Bow + high speed and attack.  With the exception of Takumi, this has been the only real build for archers and he doesn't have new enough skills to make a new class of archers.  

I'm also a bit bias, because I just pulled bride!cordelia so most likely Gaius will be underclassed by her in every way, which would suck. An outclassed unit of any other type can still be very useful, but there's literally no reason to use a bow-user with less sp/atk than Bride!Cordelia...

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Pretty much the two sides of me xD

That being said, I adore Frederick and especially Gaius, so I can't complain.

I do hope they start catering a tad more for older game fans as well. Someone mentioned elsewhere that four is more than enough to cater for everyone - two males, two females - one male from an old game, one male from a new game and same for the females.

But oh well. Gaius <3

I don't exactly like Gaius either, but at least I got a nice male body in swimsuit that is exactly my taste to ogle at <3 Frederick is too muscular for my taste. 

That someone is me xD 

As long there is pretty boy fanservice, I'm not complaining is he from older or newer games, but I'd still hope they care more to older fanbase as they do to female fanbase. 

I have been lurking for a very long time after the fates release but after I know of this new banner ...  SWIMSUIT GAIUS?! I didn't think it would happen but it did <3

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I'm most worried about Gaius in terms of usability.

same tbh. but oh well maybe he has some interesting skills

also swimsuit freddy though... heh... and i was saving money for switch games. rip

also is it wrong to think there might be more swimsuit banners? fate also had summer dlc so...?

54 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

I will worry that they will have more awakening characters

The thing with the Yukata awakening and fates dlc is it was all children units.  I'm not sure if IS is really ready to add these units (except Lucina) to the mix and step on people's ships.  They could change the hair color like They did those games but I'm not sure they'd want to.  This means they have 3 choices. 1.Add children units to the mix. 2. Add in older characters.  3. Disregard everything and just add them as all awakening 1st gen which seems unlikely