[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nice!

And yeah, it's always nice to see others get as excited as you, but I don't want to come off as too obnoxious or annoying or something with my repeated fangirling. :P I've been told I need to work on this and I agree, I do.

Heh, looks like I was about ten when he/she was born myself. Makes ya feel a bit old, huh? lol

I get told that a lot too, I'm used to it by now.  Just know if you ever want fangirl about something to me, you're welcome to. And I  didn't mean to make you feel old, oppsies!  Amoungst the Sf community, it seems I'm younger than most.   

Back on topic, I love how the ocean is incorporated into all rhwir critical arts and I just noticed FRobin's spear looks like a Trident. That's just great!! I know it's like a fishermen's but the tiny details that make it so amazing. 

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

How are Palla and Catria not your daughters too?

They are my Aunt and Cousin respectively.

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Er....

They barf up their skills and walk home?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I totally think the weapons judging from the art for Beach Robin could be a Lance unit since she did stabbed that fish to death, Adult Tiki could be an Axe unit or a Sword Unit, I totally think I remembered that smashing the watermelon suppose to be whacking like a Sword and Beach Frederick could be Dagger unit since he's throwing Sea Shells.

Also, I kinda wondered if Frederick picking up those Sea Shells would be similar to like collecting Pebbels. He usually picks up and collects of every Pebbles during which trial to where Chrom goes that he usually does since he doesn't want Chrom and Lissa to trip over it?

Edited by King Marth 64

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

I totally think the weapons judging from the art for Beach Robin could be a Lance unit since she did stabbed that fish to death, Adult Tiki could be an Axe unit or a Sword Unit, I totally think I remembered that smashing the watermelon suppose to be whacking like a Sword and Beach Frederick could be Dagger unit since he's throwing Sea Shells.

Also, I kinda wondered if Frederick picking up those Sea Shells would be similar to like collecting Pebbels. He usually picks up and collects of every Pebbles that he usually does since he doesn't want Chrom and Lissa to trip over it?

Robin is confirmed a lance/ Tiki an axe/ Frederick a Dagger/ Gauis a bow.  I do believe the seashells that Frederick is throwing is a reference to his pebble picking habit.  Wouldn't want royalty to trip over pebbles or seashells.

4 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I'm still trying to work out how Rezzy's husband is Abel. Like, are you telling me there was a love rectangle now?

And let's not get into what being Leo's mother means, what with Garon and Xander and Elise etc. etc.

5 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Also, I kinda wondered if Frederick picking up those Sea Shells would be similar to like collecting Pebbels. He usually picks up and collects of every Pebbles during which trial to where Chrom goes that he usually does since he doesn't want Chrom and Lissa to trip over it?

I think Tiki was confirmed to be an axe unit by the dataminers. The melon is kinda attached to the stick like an axe head too, lol.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I am deeply confused.

Deep Realms

4 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I'm still trying to work out how Rezzy's husband is Abel. Like, are you telling me there was a love rectangle now?

Oh, he's my husband?  I did have him in my Arena team for quite a while, but I don't remember marrying him.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

And let's not get into what being Leo's mother means, what with Garon and Xander and Elise etc. etc.

Garon's harem isn't that bad.  You get a nice castle and servants, and you only get like two assassination attempts per week.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What a valid and well-thought out explanation!!

It makes more sense if you don't think about it too much.

23 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I get told that a lot too, I'm used to it by now.  Just know if you ever want fangirl about something to me, you're welcome to. And I  didn't mean to make you feel old, oppsies!  Amoungst the Sf community, it seems I'm younger than most.   

Back on topic, I love how the ocean is incorporated into all rhwir critical arts and I just noticed FRobin's spear looks like a Trident. That's just great!! I know it's like a fishermen's but the tiny details that make it so amazing. 

Heh, okay! XD And don't worry, I know you didn't mean that. lol It's no big deal.

...And what happened to this thread. o.O

3 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Gods, Rezzy lore is the deepest lore...

My mind is a scary place.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Just getting giddy in anticipation.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Garon's harem isn't that bad.  You get a nice castle and servants, and you only get like two assassination attempts per week.

It makes more sense if you don't think about it too much.

Are you a dragon?

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Are you a dragon?

Yes, but I'm not weak to the Falchion for some reason.

34 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I think Tiki was confirmed to be an axe unit by the dataminers. The melon is kinda attached to the stick like an axe head too, lol.

36 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Robin is confirmed a lance/ Tiki an axe/ Frederick a Dagger/ Gauis a bow.  I do believe the seashells that Frederick is throwing is a reference to his pebble picking habit.  Wouldn't want royalty to trip over pebbles or seashells.

Really, where's the info confirmed that Beach Tiki is actually an Axe unit and the other's weapon types besides Gaius that we know?

Also, I kinda wondered if the Falchion and Naga Tome won't have an effect on Beach Tiki since the Male Corrin doesn't have an Effect on Falchion in Heroes, but the Female Corrin does, he's actually a Half-Dragon also?

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What are you talking about?

Edited by King Marth 64

10 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Really, where's the info confirmed that Beach Tiki is actually an Axe unit and the other's weapon types besides Gaius that we know?

Also, I kinda wondered if the Falchion and Naga Tome won't have an effect on Beach Tiki since the Male Corrin doesn't have an Effect on Falchion in Heroes, but the Female Corrin does, he's actually a Half-Dragon also?

I mean, if you just look you can get the basic idea, and I'm pretty sure all the skills were datamined already.

The answer is no for Tiki. She's considered axe infantry and not dragon because she doesn't use breath weapons.

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yes, but I'm not weak to the Falchion for some reason.

Maybe you're from a different franchise.

18 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

It's here. Since Axe Valor is being introduced, Tiki has to be an axe unit.

The Falchion and Naga are coded to be effective against the Breath weapons, probably for simplicity's sake, so since M!Corrin doesn't use Breath, he gets a pass. This probably will create a problem down the line for any Laguz or other animal shapeshifters introduced, unless they either introduce a completely new weapon type for them, or make them all Colorless Breath (Falchion etc. is only effective against Red Green and Blue Breaths).

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's here. Since Axe Valor is being introduced, Tiki has to be an axe unit.

The Falchion and Naga are coded to be effective against the Breath weapons, probably for simplicity's sake, so since M!Corrin doesn't use Breath, he gets a pass. This probably will create a problem down the line for any Laguz or other animal shapeshifters introduced, unless they either introduce a completely new weapon type for them, or make them all Colorless Breath (Falchion etc. is only effective against Red Green and Blue Breaths).

Alright, I'll take a look at that link. Also, the Falchion does have an effect on Fae (the Green Breath unit) as well, I do have Fae in my team and she did get hit by Falchion users when I accidentally got her in the opening spot.

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

Alright, I'll take a look at that link. Also, the Falchion does have an effect on Fae (the Green Breath unit) as well, I do have Fae in my team and she did get hit by Falchion users when I accidentally got her in the opening spot.

Yeah, Fae just evaporates when she gets hit by a Falchion lol. Multipliers on multipliers.

49 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Just getting giddy in anticipation.

Heh, understandable!

37 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

What are you talking about?

Uh, people were suddenly making jokes about Rezzy's family and kinda getting off topic.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, people were suddenly making jokes about Rezzy's family and kinda getting off topic.

That's the heroes board for ya!

It's basically FFTF with FE Heroes written on it!

40 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I mean, if you just look you can get the basic idea, and I'm pretty sure all the skills were datamined already.

The answer is no for Tiki. She's considered axe infantry and not dragon because she doesn't use breath weapons.

Let's see if we can get a viable ax user this time around

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Let's see if we can get a viable ax user this time around

My experience with axe users is they're always decent, but never great. Bunny!Chrom was one of the best from the spring banner and from what I hear Legion is pretty good as well.  I think people just have a habit of comparing all axe users to Hector