[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

I got Frederick (after a bunch of staff users I already have... ^^; )

It was really funny, one of his lines when you select him is "Whew! Hot out..." and literally the first map I had him in, it was snowing! XD

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Res said:

...what constitutes 'sinning' in Frederick's mind?!

I was wondering this too. lol And so I looked up the word in dictionary.com. I am aware that a sin is anything that the bible is against, but turns out it can actually also mean anything a person finds regrettable, reprehensible, that kind of thing.

I'm willing to bet that "sinning" according to Frederick means wasting time and silly stuff like that. XD

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I was wondering this too. lol And so I looked up the word in dictionary.com. I am aware that a sin is anything that the bible is against, but turns out it can actually also mean anything a person finds regrettable, reprehensible, that kind of thing.

I'm willing to bet that "sinning" according to Frederick means wasting time and silly stuff like that. XD

That was my thinking; slothfulness is probably one of Frederick's biggest sins!

1 hour ago, Raven said:

I finished my Tikini a few hours ago:

She's been putting in quite a bit of work for me in the Gauntlet!  Hits like a truck and is deceptively fast with her weapon perk.  I wasn't able to pull her, so I appreciate you putting her as the lead. 

PIWj91I.png

I'd been hoping to pull one of the girls, but after getting Gaius and starting to train him up, I'd say he's the better eye candy. Much better drawn, aside from the whole bowstring thing.

Just now, Othin said:

I'd been hoping to pull one of the girls, but after getting Gaius and starting to train him up, I'd say he's the better eye candy. Much better drawn, aside from the whole bowstring thing.

Nah, the bowstring issue was for Rebecca.  You're not implying they would screw it up a second time, are you?  No way.

56 minutes ago, Res said:

That was my thinking; slothfulness is probably one of Frederick's biggest sins!

Oh yeah, he would totally hate laziness. XD

3 hours ago, Res said:

...what constitutes 'sinning' in Frederick's mind?!

What are you talking about? Was that mentioned in one of Summer Frederick's dialogue in Heroes?

2 hours ago, Raven said:

I finished my Tikini a few hours ago:

nUexOFKybwDY-rA3MJ4Uuq6OdzgV4WNrWFGi-2sB

Wait, how did you get 5 Star Summer Tiki up to Level 40 so fast today?

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

It literally takes about 2 hours to get a single character up to level 40 if you don't mind using a stamina restore or two.

3 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

What are you talking about? Was that mentioned in one of Summer Frederick's dialogue in Heroes?

Yep.  He probably just got to first base, and felt guilty.  

I will say, Gaius and Fredrick have the best lines.  Fredrick just acts like an idiot and Gaius's personality is a lot more smartassy than I expected.  Tiki and Robin are great too, but I think Gaius and Fredrick are funny.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It literally takes about 2 hours to get a single character up to level 40 if you don't mind using a stamina restore or two.

Even when I do use stamina restores, it takes me longer than that though. :/

Anyway, omg one of Freddy's special skill quotes just made me crack up so hard.

"Go soak your head!"

I'm serious, he says this even though it sounds way casual for him. XD That's why it's funny lol. His other lines are "Not on this beach!" and "Tropical attack!" Cute lol.

EDIT: Oh, he has a fourth one! "Prepare to be capsized!" Like a boat. lol

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Yes, he apparently says, "The Outrealms resort was so exhilarating! I kept busy training on the beach, smiting miscreants, and - it pains me to admit this - sinning."

So... not to be 'that guy' ... but thoughts on B skills for Tiki and Robin? I'm assuming something like Renewal or another type of healing skill to help re-activate their weapons?

Any thoughts on Special for Robin? Sol for Tiki is good (again, gets her HP to help re-activate weapon). For Robin, I'm thinking something like Sol also, or something like Glowing Ember to utilize her defense.

2 hours ago, SaMaster14 said:

So... not to be 'that guy' ... but thoughts on B skills for Tiki and Robin? I'm assuming something like Renewal or another type of healing skill to help re-activate their weapons?

Lol "that guy" isn't a problem.

Renewal gives them a lot of uniqueness because of their first skill.  If you have lots of 5*s, you may want to do something like this just to make them stand out.  I also think fury 3 would be fun, paired with this.  Vantage works for both of them because they have decent survivabillity and attack.  Quick reposite can be useful for summer tiki, due to her low speed.  Other than that, you may find movement based skills like drag back useful in Vortex and GHBs.

Edited by Lushen

I pulled Tikini and Frederick Flintstone after using around 70 Orbs. Haven't tried them out yet, but they got decent natures at least (Tiki is +Atk/-Def and Fred is +Spd/-HP).

27 minutes ago, Jave said:

I pulled Tikini and Frederick Flintstone after using around 70 Orbs. Haven't tried them out yet, but they got decent natures at least (Tiki is +Atk/-Def and Fred is +Spd/-HP).

lol, now I can't unsee Frederick as Fred in that one Flinstones episode where Fred was actually calling himself Frederick for awhile. XD Barney eventually got tired of the whole thing and even said he hated "Frederick" :P

That show had some awesome moments.

Also, lucky. that's better than my Summer Freddy's bane and boon (+Def, -Spd). Though I'm still making him work in case I never pull another one, of course. :P

23 hours ago, Lushen said:

Lol "that guy" isn't a problem.

Renewal gives them a lot of uniqueness because of their first skill.  If you have lots of 5*s, you may want to do something like this just to make them stand out.  I also think fury 3 would be fun, paired with this.  Vantage works for both of them because they have decent survivabillity and attack.  Quick reposite can be useful for summer tiki, due to her low speed.  Other than that, you may find movement based skills like drag back useful in Vortex and GHBs.

Thanks for the input! I ended up giving Glimmer to Robin. 

I was thinking of giving lancebreaker to Tiki, but I would only be able to give her up to LB2. 

Not sure if I want to waste Vantage, and I don’t have a hero with QR to give up ??

On 30/06/2017 at 11:52 PM, King Marth 64 said:

Double SP event is a good incentive to raise a unit. I also spent about 5 or so stamina refills overall to get all the necessary SP, even though she hit level 40 much earlier.

Still no female Robin yet... Though it's kind of hard when you don't even get blue orbs to summon from! >.> I had two sessions in a row like that, so I just pulled one colorless each instead to see if another super hot Freddy would show up, but that didn't happen either.

I was pulling both greens and blues, until I pulled a Tikini. Since then I've been pulling only blues for OP underboob Robin, but no luck.

At least the banner lasts a whole month instead of the usual 2 weeks.

My builds! And still enough SP to mess around in the future:

(Edit: Photobucket is not letting me upload and share unless I pay them $300/yr ... never had an issue before. Trying to figure it out)

IMG_3689.JPG

Edited by SaMaster14