[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

Hilariously, it will feature some of the least popular units in the game right now.

F. Robin, A. Tiki, Frederick, and Gaius.

Here's hoping these units are actually good for a change.

Pics here: 

Edited by dragonlordsd

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, pumpkinspice48 said:

I figured we'd be getting one eventually but I'm kind of surprised it's so soon after the bride one.  I was thinking there'd be a couple regular banners in between and the swimsuit banner would come in August or late July at the earliest.

Me too. It was at least three banners between Easter and Bride.

Tiki's melons.....

What - she's holding a giant watermelon!

FemRobin looks awful. She has such a moe cutesy look to her that doesn't look like Awakening Robin at all.

Guys look alright, but Gaius and Frederick?

I'm sort of relieved it's characters I don't care for, so I can save my orbs and there's zero temptation spend real $ on this. If there was summer Eirika or Lyn, I might have been compelled to spend until I get them...

I got burned badly on the bride banner, really wanted Bride Lyn or Cordelia but just got a whole bunch of trash units.

Tiki looks alright, I might try a couple summons going for her if she's a decent unit, but it looks like she might be an axe wielder and I have a hard time imagining anyone displacing Hector as my go-to axe unit.

Edited by Xaos Steel Wing

I wonder if this banner will be the 'Summer Banner' since we just had the summer solstice last week and IIRC the Spring banner was released around the spring equinox.

So we might get a Fall banner around September 22nd and a Winter banner near December 21th.

Considering the Fall banner is a full month before Halloween, I wouldn't be surprised if they went for a 'harvest theme' for the fall banner and then have a dedicated Halloween banner later. It wouldn't be impossible since this banner is seemingly coming out just after we had the bride one. 

Female Robin looks really cute. 

Tiki also looks really cute.

Gaius looks exactly like he did in the Summer Scramble map in Awakening. The candy bow is a nice touch tho.

Frederick is the worst one. What even is his weapon? F!Robin and Tiki are Lance-users (though Tiki may be an Axe-user) and Gaius is a Bow-user. What is Frederick using? 

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Female Robin looks really cute. 

Tiki also looks really cute.

Gaius looks exactly like he did in the Summer Scramble map in Awakening. The candy bow is a nice touch tho.

Frederick is the worst one. What even is his weapon? F!Robin and Tiki are Lance-users (though Tiki may be an Axe-user) and Gaius is a Bow-user. What is Frederick using? 

Frederick's using seashells as daggers. So it seems like this banner is 1 green, 1 blue and 2 colorless. 

Kind of nice after the red spam in the last banner.

Edited by LuxSpes

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Frederick's using seashells as daggers. So it seems like this banner is 1 green, 1 blue and 2 colorless. 

If that's the case, look's like I'll be going colorless this time around. Good because I'm still looking for Lachesis.

FREDERICK!?

@Anacybele I know you'd want to see this XD

I dont care about any of this stuff until I see stats and skills so I'll just say... YAY I GUESS!

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

What in the fuck. Robin grew like 2 cup sizes.

Good for her I guess?

Edited by Arcanite

I'm actually hoping it's not the next banner.  First, that would kind of screw up the timeframe of having them released every 3 banners (we JUST had wedding) which means we won't be getting as many regular units.

Second, I need to save more orbs.  I have ~150 but ~250 seems to be good if you want at least two.

So I'm not the only one waiting for @Anacybele's reaction? Fredrick is a very suprising unit.

Edited by Lushen

NOOOOOOOO MY CAMILLA

I was really hoping for Camilla or Tharja with a bikini. Oh well. At least Tiki and Robin are still decently cute.

And I can hear @Anacybele screaming from here over that Fredrick!

Looks like Tiki's an axe unit, Robin a Lance, Gaius and Archer and.. I don't know what Fredrick might be..

I think I like Tiki best. And I've needed something to make me roll greens (still need Beruka, Cherche and Nino) so this will be a good oppertunity. Thank god they don't seem to be sharing colors. I'd hate to roll a Gaius while trying to get Bikinis. I already got trolled with Xander when trying to get Bunny Lucina before.

Edited by Alkaid

I have to say that I'm pretty annoyed and disappointed that they're doing another seasonal banner so freaking soon after the last one though I may still be a bit bitter that I got Lyn instead of Cordelia from the bride banner so that may be affecting my mood. Like, could they have at least have done another non-seasonal banner next and save this one for late July? Oh well, Tiki at least interests me because it's Tiki and I could use more good 5* axes (only have Camilla, Hawkeye and Anna). On the other hand, I only have 2 5* colorless units at this point (the aforementioned Bride!Lyn as well as Klein) so getting one or both of Gaius and Frederick wouldn't be too bad either.

F!Robin looks nice, but the art looks a little too busy with all the fish and the octopus.

Adult!Tiki is interesting, but is nothing I'll go crazy about.

Gaius... I'll pass. I never really favored Gaius, even in his original Awakening incarnation. I know he has some interesting supports, but he is not my favored type of character.

Frederick though. He looks pretty good and I say he has the best art out of all of them. F!Robin would be second if it went with the "less is more" approach.

I'll probably drop some orbs on this banner since it is "exclusive and for a limited time," but am otherwise unimpressed. The Summer Banner is nice, but it does not have characters and artwork I'll go crazy for (like Bride!Cordelia).

Here I was hoping for a Sacred Stones banner too...