Grand Hero Battle: Clarisse!

Vaximillian

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a job for the Robins! Male Robin for the sword horse and colorless, female Robin for the blue mage and horse mage. I just need to get my female Robin back to lv. 40. Good thing I've 5 starred both Robins!

I doubt there will be reinforcements since the map this is based on didn't have any IIRC. (I think FE12 20x is the reference) But who knows.

No fog of war, thank God. 

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Perhaps I should give Sophia Quick Riposte instead of G Tomebreaker and have her counter kill the entire left side of the map minus the sword knight.

My Raudrraven+ TA QR Sophia is (almost) ready to kill all these guys!

Wow, this might be the first Grand Hero Battle I'm actually really excited for!

I've only played a little bit of New Mystery through an emulator, but Clarisse has interested me. She might become my first 5 star colorless unit!

Here's Clarisse compared to other archers in ascending order according to stats:

kXgflcF.png

Definitely going to 5★.

[8:27 PM] SaschB ✓ᶠᵒˣ: The thief is wielding a smoke dagger(+)
[8:27 PM] SaschB ✓ᶠᵒˣ: After combat, inflicts Def/Res-6 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.

Nasty.

22 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Here's Clarisse compared to other archers in ascending order according to stats:

kXgflcF.png

Definitely going to 5★.

Nasty.

It looks better of what I actually expected.

I think I would try to train at least the 4* version... But I don't think I would promote him... I'm wondering if I should promote my Jeorge +Spd -Res because I don't have cheap L&D Fodder.

24 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Nasty.

Too bad Smoke Dagger doesn't affect the unit that was targeted. All you need is a Raudhrraven user to tank Clarisse, the thief, and the green knight. The sword knight and blue knight can't reach on the first turn.

Sniper in the Dark? What else would she do to me in the dark?

Looks like raven tomes would help getting the fight going. Or just have a 2 range unit attack that breakable piece of wall, then have somebody who can fight the cav swap with their position. And there's an infernal difficulty? This feels like an awfully cramped place to be fighting reinforcements. So much indestructible terrain.

Edited by Gustavos

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

This looks like a job for the Robins! 

I came back to say this, and it seems you beat me to it XD

Let's see how many turns it'll take to break this map with Nino and male robin heh

Clarisse looks like she'd be fun to use. Sadly I don't think I'd 5* her since I already have B Cordelia and Takumi for archer options, so I might want to hang on to my feathers.

Oh god those fort placements are gonna make my life a living hell. But I'll see how significant those forts can be.

Also sad that it's not this map (obviously without fog of war):
latest?cb=20121231062003

Edited by Falcom

14 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Also sad that it's not this map (obviously without fog of war):

Because this map is already used for P7-2 for some reason.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Because this map is already used for P7-2 for some reason.

Yeah that only makes me question why even more considering Clarisse isn't in P7-2. I sorta understand though because Athena. Clarisse should've replaced Legion.

I feel like P7-2 should've been this map (The chapter where Legion first appeared, even though it's only a cutscene):
latest?cb=20120721064252

What chapter is Clarisse's grand hero battle map based off of?

Tbh at this point I'm just collecting GHB ppl for completion.  I got Lloyd and Legion at 3* and I think I'll grab her at 3*, too.  I'm not particularly motivated to get her at a higher level since I don't think I'll ever be actually using her.  Still awaiting Tellius or Magvel GHB peeps :D

I think I might be able to have Sanaki handle Clarisse, the dagger and the green mage on Lunatic, but if we get an Infernal version, I don't think she'll be able to pull it off.

7 hours ago, Wanda said:

kXgflcF.png

Definitely going to 5★.

Nasty.

Hmm... She seems nice but I'm not too keen on her stats. Klein, Rebbeca and Setsuna seem to be better with +Atk/+Spd IVs and Setsuna is pretty easy to get as she comes as a 3*. Clarisse stats compliment her role as a debuffer but it appears she won't be able pull the Brave Bow build as well as her peers.

I cleared hard and lunatic quite easily!

9ED0DAD4-8394-4180-B020-80EC628A4E1C.png

team I used (all Lv 40, 5*)

-M!Robin (+2) with everything stock, but Quick Riposte 2 added

-Hector (with Vantage 2)

-Nino (with Axebreaker 3)

-Xander (w/ Swordbreaker 3)

Edited by SaMaster14

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Alright done the Infernal

Time to see Lunatic difference

What type of team did you use to take out Infernal? I’m not sure if the team I used for Lunatic will cut it. I might need to replace Nino or Hector with a dancer that has some buffs...

1 minute ago, SaMaster14 said:

What type of team did you use to take out Infernal? I’m not sure if the team I used for Lunatic will cut it. I might need to replace Nino or Hector with a dancer that has some buffs...

Obviously Horse Emblem lol

Honestly this one is cleverly designed because unlike Legion you can't deploy Cecilia and get insta win