Radiant Dawn on Dolphin (Gecko OS code issues)

Faellin

Decided to do another run of this game since i just finished PoR a few days ago, and thought i'd put in a few of the QoL codes that fix up a few things. Yet absolutely none of the codes are working at all. Either that or they crash the game.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm using dolphin 5.0 if it helps, and the game runs perfectly fine on my pc, and am using the US iso of the game.

I have a screenshot of the error given whenever it crashes. This happens whenever I try to load a file normally with the codes on. This happens during a cutscene, but loading a savestate from already in the battle seems to bypass it. Shortly after the error the screen goes black but the music from the cutscene is still playing.

Error.png

Edited by Faellin

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, the built in codes won't work because the memory address will change depending on your version of the game (not just US vs EU but also the internal version of the game/rip, there is the 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 variants) and if you're playing in 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio.

Sadly I wasn't able to get a comprehensive list of all the variants, first determine which version do you have (the game version would be the most difficult to ascertain) and then try to find codes for that version.