[Solved] Need some help with sprite insertion on FEditor.

Cattléya

Hello, everyone!

I just got "theory based" into hacking some weeks ago and I finally wanted to get into the practical parts. And ... I've got some problems with custom sprite insertion on FEditor.

So, I've got this mug and it won't show up in FEditor. I counted the colours multiple times - and always counted 14 - and I also checked the size of the image, the order of the frames ... and I just cannot find my mistake. I bet it's something totally simple, urgh. Maybe some of the more advanced hackers out there can help me? It'd be wonderful to know what I am doing wrong.

Hope you all have a nice week and thanks already for any replies.

Emh Hooded Hackbox.png

Edited by Cattléya

Thank you for your quick answers!

@Silent_Boii: The maximum amount of colours a sprite can have are 16 with background. If I understood it right, it doesn't matter if there are less than 16 colours.

@CR075: Ohh, that was the problem! Thanks a lot! There actually were a few pixels of other colours that I wasn't able to see before using Usenti. I didn't even notice there was that pallette viewer thing, haha.