• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

Excellent. Now Vincent can play it too

He's never played them!?

So I'm planning on a silly Nightmare NG run :P: 

Edited by Jedi

Well, considering how I pirated CS1... yes, that goes without saying.

I don't know what I'm going to do with CS2, though, as I actually imported that one... I don't even want to remember the taxes from that time...

4 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

Well, considering how I pirated CS1... yes, that goes without saying.

I don't know what I'm going to do with CS2, though, as I actually imported that one... I don't even want to remember the taxes from that time...

Haha well then. 

Block out the taxes with your psychic powers.

why can't they simply give us a definite launch date instead of "sometime next month"

I mean, yeah, I'm going to buy that. I liked Trails in the Sky a lot, this game is a safe bet. I just hope it costs roughly the same as FC or TC.

While I have my issues with the games, especially compared to their predecessors, they're still pretty fun and worth a shot for people who can't quite get into Sky FC.

I do already own them, though, so I'm probably not going to buy these unless there's something radical like Olivert being added as a Mirror.

1 hour ago, Rapier said:

why can't they simply give us a definite launch date instead of "sometime next month"

I mean, yeah, I'm going to buy that. I liked Trails in the Sky a lot, this game is a safe bet. I just hope it costs roughly the same as FC or TC.

The moment I know an exact date i'll let you know lol.

I just bought TitS FC on Steam because of the Summer Sale and I guess I'll be getting this game too, kek

I've been following a playthrough so far and I think it looks pretty good (the game that is) so I'm personally excited.

I doubt Vincent's gotten PS3/vita now.
He's also a zo---wait I can't tell anyone.

But I am totally getting this game on steam! Hopefully I can get it on day one.

3 hours ago, Iridium said:

While I have my issues with the games, especially compared to their predecessors, they're still pretty fun and worth a shot for people who can't quite get into Sky FC.

I do already own them, though, so I'm probably not going to buy these unless there's something radical like Olivert being added as a Mirror.

Dude if that happened, I'd be so fucking happy that I'll... uh, kiss everyone who made it happen.

Edited by Kokoro

6 minutes ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

Now only the Sky triology has to be released for PS3 or 4 too so I could play them without issues.

You don't really need a high end PC to play them? 

How old is your comp/laptop :mellow:

Ah sry, didn't mention it.

No, my laptop isn't my problem. It fulfills the techincal requirements of the first game at least.

It's rather that I can't download games with large file seizes because I share WLAN with my dad. I've only a limited data volume available in each month. If I surpass it, then I'll be busted from the internet. It happened to me when I downloaded Catherine from the PS store. I still have Persona 3 to download.

That I'm still here today is only due to my begging. Normally I wouldn't have internet anymore.

Edit: I only download games today which... 

1. don't exist physically
  2. have a file size <= 1 GB

Edit II: I saw that TitS has a file size of ~1.3 GB. Not too big actually.

Edited by はたの 秦 こころ

5 hours ago, Kokoro said:

I doubt Vincent's gotten PS3/vita now.
He's also a zo---wait I can't tell anyone.

But I am totally getting this game on steam! Hopefully I can get it on day one.

Dude if that happened, I'd be so fucking happy that I'll... uh, kiss everyone who made it happen.

What does being a zombie have to do with anything

4 hours ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

Ah sry, didn't mention it.

No, my laptop isn't my problem. It fulfills the techincal requirements of the first game at least.

It's rather that I can't download games with large file seizes because I share WLAN with my dad. I've only a limited data volume available in each month. If I surpass it, then I'll be busted from the internet. It happened to me when I downloaded Catherine from the PS store. I still have Persona 3 to download.

That I'm still here today is only due to my begging. Normally I wouldn't have internet anymore.

Edit: I only download games today which... 

1. don't exist physically
  2. have a file size <= 1 GB

Edit II: I saw that TitS has a file size of ~1.3 GB. Not too big actually.

Now that explains why you avoid downloading games

Too bad SC is 4GB, though

I wouldn't recommend FC on good conscience to anyone who is unable to play SC immediately after.

9 minutes ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

What is SC if I may ask?

Also I'm working to get managed an own flat this summer so I'd not have the current internet issues anymore.

FC = First Chapter

SC = Second Chapter

The 3rd = Okay, this one is probably obvious

Hopefully that goes well for you!

3 hours ago, Refa said:

I wouldn't recommend FC on good conscience to anyone who is unable to play SC immediately after.

This.

I first played FC when it was a PSP exclusive, there was no talk about SC being released overseas and no one expected a PC port of FC, let alone that of the other games. I took three years to recover from the anxiety for playing SC and now I'll replay FC and finally play SC when my vacations start.

I'm thinking if TC is worth it. From what I heard, it is pretty much an epilogue without much importance. Maybe I'll save my money for buying CS when it is released on Steam and prove the person who said TITS' ost is worse than TOCS is wrong.

4 minutes ago, Rapier said:

I'm thinking if TC is worth it. From what I heard, it is pretty much an epilogue without much importance. Maybe I'll save my money for buying CS when it is released on Steam and prove the person who said TITS' ost is worse than TOCS is wrong.

Without spoiling anything, the events itself don't directly contribute to future games (or at least, what we've seen so far) but they do a great job continuing the story arcs of the characters while setting up future games and plot hooks in its own way.  Speaking personally, I wasn't quite ready to ditch the Sky cast after FC/SC, so I was super glad that there was another game I could play before I had to do so.  I have my own personal gripes with 3rd but it's definitely worth playing.

Edited by Refa

27 minutes ago, Rapier said:

I'm thinking if TC is worth it. From what I heard, it is pretty much an epilogue without much importance. Maybe I'll save my money for buying CS when it is released on Steam 

Considering TC sets up even some stuff of Cold Steel in its own way, and has tons of foreshadowing to Zero/AO 

And is my personal favorite Trails game, I wouldn't advise you skip it.