Hello! Forest Newcomer Here! :D

Hello, folks of Serenes Forest! I am Lightning Grandmaster. I've been following the Fire Emblem series for almost 2 years, and in that time have gotten to see the ups (and downs) of this community. And after some thought, I've decided that it's high time I joined the forest. So, that's all I have to say. Honestly, this is the first forum site that I have joined, so I don't know all of the ins and outs. But, I hope to get to get to know a lot about this place! And I hope to make a few new friends! 

:D

(I was told that there was a forum section for introductions, so I moved this from my original topic in the Heroes forum)

Hello, folks of Serenes Forest! I am Lightning Grandmaster. I've been following the Fire Emblem series for almost 2 years, and in that time have gotten to see the ups (and downs) of this community. And after some thought, I've decided that it's high time I joined the forest. So, that's all I have to say. Honestly, this is the first forum site that I have joined, so I don't know all of the ins and outs. But, I hope to get to get to know a lot about this place! And I hope to make a few new friends! 

:D

(I was told that there was a forum section for introductions, so I moved this from my original topic in the Heroes forum)

Welcome to the Forest, Lightning Grandmaster!

First forum? First things first, the rules : https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/guidelines/.

TL:DR be polite and nice to each other, follow the rules  and most importantly : enjoy your stay!

Have a nice day and again, enjoy your stay!