Upcoming Grand Hero Battles?

So with Legion, Clarisse, and every unreleased unit (execpt Veronica) finally out, it got me thinking, what other grand hero units could we see in the game? Who would all of you like to see as a grand hero unit?

So with Legion, Clarisse, and every unreleased unit (execpt Veronica) finally out, it got me thinking, what other grand hero units could we see in the game? Who would all of you like to see as a grand hero unit?

so i've had this idea for a while of something I really want them to do 

alm, clair and lukas are already in the game

this leaves clive, mathilda, python, and forsyth of the main deliverance members during the story

that's the perfect amount for a new focus, since the ones adding new characters tend to have 4 

i think it'd be really cool if they did a focus with those 4, and in the same update, added fernand for a GHB

it could take place before the story, and he could show up in the chapter or paralogue with them

they could even use one of the map themes from the DLC for the chapter, and the last battle could have you face off against all 5 of them

so basically i'm saying it should be fernand but only because I have this big idea in my head that probably won't happen

assuming that doesn't happen, i'd like berkut to show up because I think his voice is funny

linus should be appearing soon too since they've got the other 3 fangs

i'm sure zelgius will be the most popular answer though

Now that you mention it, the next GHB will probably be released before the next "new character" banner, so there's no chance for them to pull a Legion/Clarisse and show up alongside new content from a banner first. Interesting.

Personally, to pretty much reiterate from the previous threads like this, some characters I'd be happy to see right now are Travant, Ashnard, Aversa, Hardin, and the Black Knight, because I could really use good red and blue armors and fliers. Looking beyond that to more general favorites, I'm hoping Lyon, Arvis, Ishtar, and Walhart make it in eventually. Old Arvis would be really neat if they make him a mage armor, since there aren't any of those yet, but they'd need regular Arvis first, and there's no guarantee that he'd even really be an armor. Similar story for Leptor.

I'd also like to see Linus eventually. I don't care much about him, but with Lloyd and the rest of the Four Fangs already in the game, it seems appropriate to add him to complete all that. Speaking of FE7, Uhai would be cool for finally adding a playable bow cavalier, but he's not necessary aside from that and I'm sure we'll get others and we have plenty of FE7 by now anyway.

I'd really like to see Aversa, as I'd like a flying mage on my Flier Emblem team. But I think it would be really cool to have the morphs from FE7, especially Limstella. The Black Knight would also be a great addition.

Still waiting for Linus to complete the Four Fangs.  I refuse to believe they're going to hold off on Linus when they released all the other members.  Hm, Ursla and Lloyd were 5 apart.  We are now 2 away from Lloyd.  Perhaps we'll see the release of a trilogy of heroes much like Clarisse and Legion and then Linus.

I also think IS owes me a sacred stones character, so I'm practically demanding Lyon at this point.

Edited by Lushen

Adding to what's been said above, they could also do a GHB for Jedah, Rudolf, and maybe even Duma (if they did Duma, he would be our first ever recruitable final boss). Oh, and i can't forget Nergal.

Or you know, if IS really wanted money, they could just do a villains banner. They'd call it, Fire Emblem: Villains.

Gangrel would be really nice to have, Berkut too, and Gharnef. Linus as well, obviously.

I kinda expect Petrine to be coming sooner or later.

1 hour ago, unique said:

so i've had this idea for a while of something I really want them to do 

alm, clair and lukas are already in the game

this leaves clive, mathilda, python, and forsyth of the main deliverance members during the story

that's the perfect amount for a new focus, since the ones adding new characters tend to have 4 

i think it'd be really cool if they did a focus with those 4, and in the same update, added fernand for a GHB

I'd expect those four to be in a Deliverance banner, but maybe three blues is a little much..

Echoes itself doesn't do green many favors.

Ashnard is personally the one I want the most at this point. We could really use more and better options for sword fliers than just Caeda and Palla. Others that are on my wishlist include: Arvis, Black Knight, Gangrel, Garon, Gharnef, Greil, Mikoto, Travant, Walhart.

12 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Not before Nephenee if IS has any sense.

Except Reinhardt got in the game well before either of Leif or Sigurd while Legion and Clarisse got in before some of the more major Archanea villains like Gharnef. Given those examples, Petrine getting in before Nephenee, who while popular isn't a major character, is a distinct possibility.

32 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I'd expect those four to be in a Deliverance banner, but maybe three blues is a little much..

Echoes itself doesn't do green many favors.

it'd be fine for clive or mathilda (preferably clive) to use a sword

lances aren't particularly important to them and we've had things like that in the past with narcian and sheena using axes

1 hour ago, Lautsuu said:

I kinda expect Petrine to be coming sooner or later.

+1 to this. Petrine would be perfect as a female hero who's from Tellius and not ranged, and they could definitely do something interesting with the Flame Lance.

Aversa would also be nice a for non-premium magic flier.

3 hours ago, Florete said:

+1 to this. Petrine would be perfect as a female hero who's from Tellius and not ranged, and they could definitely do something interesting with the Flame Lance.

Aversa would also be nice a for non-premium magic flier.

I'm imagining a weapon that hits for magical damage, has 11-13Might, and Distant Counter.  That's probably a little too OP, but it'd be pretty cool in my eyes.

And just like everyone else, I'd love to have a magic flier.  Personally, I'd prefer if Dark Flier Sumia got into the game first (not as a GHB unit obviously but just in general) because I like her far more than Aversa and Camilla combined and it'd be great to have a not fanservice magic flier design for once...but I'd be content with Aversa as a GHB unit for different reasons (making at least one mage flier free for everyone).

• 3 months later...

Julius, Lyon, Aversa or any other potential red mage plz! My Leo wants more red mages friends since his summer counterpart doesn't wanted to show up!

But Selena, Petrine or Ena/Nasir can be cool too