EiMM: All Stars (Won by Ice, Paper, PKL, and Rein!)

ZoesMad

OFFICIAL EIMM ALLSTARS ROLE TIER LIST, 1.2

CT075, the Heroine: Definitely one of the best roles in the game so far, driver just creates chaos all throughout the game, letting you save allies and kill enemies. Its ability to protect itself one night just pushes this role over the top.

Kirsche, the Sneaky

Ken Masters, aka Ganondorf

rssp1, Priest of Rufflet

Jiac, E Tier Hero: The ability to copy other roles all game long is pretty nice if you find a defensive ally (such as the Heroine or something). These will likely be non-offense abilities due to the nature of the role, but that's okay. Binding Blade is pretty meh, for the same reason Ganondorf's bomb is.

Koneko, Fanartist

Reinfleche, Fearless Leader: A non-killing motivate is really powerful with the right allies (such as Cam), and a hijack is insanely powerful, even at only once per game. The main thing that drags this role down is that a lot of active abilities in this game are either limited use per game, so it needs certain allies to work.

Reyson, Everyone's Bro

Euklyd, Maker of Memes: Most of the items are kind of weak or hard to use, but it does have two items that give extra damage. Villain's Death is nice to ensure important actions go through, Graveyard is useful early game and to ensure someone's trustworthiness. BPV Bomb sucks. Another problem is that this role makes you reliant on someone else, which isn't always the case.

Zeonth, Ultimate Yandere

Sylveonzoroark, Top Idol

Lord Gaius, Enlightened Alcoholic: Swig from the Bottle is a really weird ability. Double damage is nice, but having a chance to miss and shoot someone else the next night makes this really weird. You can't reliably kill priority targets with this, but if that isn't important you at least are still hitting people. Likewise, Experience Tranquility is a hard to utilize defensive ability. It's not as powerful as a real selfprotect or redirect, and gives BPVs to everyone trying to kill you, not what you want.

Elieson, Suicidal Dad

Spieky: This role is bad. You sacrifice all your BPVs to instakill someone, then do nothing the next night and probably die. Rogue by itself isn't enough when you die to anything.

Life, Guy who Can't Tell the Difference between regular OC and EiMM, who also has a Completely Legitimate Role!

Chen, Faustian Shitposter

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/6/2017 at 1:38 AM, Lord Gaius said:

Paperblade: Can we all agree to just let Cam win

[1/28/16, 7:07:31 PM] Euklyd: refa why did you give cam a self-protective role

[1/28/16, 7:07:48 PM] Euklyd: probably the most egregiously terrible design choice I can think of

Nightmare: Congrats to the winners, especially since none of them are Cam. Thank GOD.

Refa: (Cam is also part of the nihilistic evil thing, but he's more like the Joker).

where the fuck are these quotes from

Spin out? More like Spin out of LUCK, hahah ha ah m,

Dear Prims, you are Paperblade, the Lucky Legend!

The man, the myth, the legend… how are you so good at this game. Everyone wants to kill you usually, and you survive with some combination of your wits, charisma, allies, luck, and more luck. Seriously, what was that CPR Doc? A lone wolf who’s happy to go it alone till the mid game, your results don’t lie. You were born with a dice in one hand and liquid luck in the other. Unpredictability is your key to survival, and you’re sure gonna survive, baby.

Capped Luck: (Passive) Why should bullets hit you? You’re Paperblade. Some random CPR Doctor (thanks PKLucas) is gonna save your life anyway. The first shot targeting you each night fails for some bullshit reason that will cause salt in postgame.

Rags to Riches: (Active) You only get stronger as more people try to kill you. Each time you manage to proc Capped Luck, you will be able to call upon past Paperblade roles that have helped you. You may only use each previous Paperblade role once.

Saul Goodman: Grovel to Alias, persuading them to not shoot you if they were going to do so.

Mercury Black: Kick-up at Alias, shooting them with high priority.

Anastasia: Copy the role of a dead player for one night.

You are playing under the alias “Spin out”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Prims used his role in the best way possible.

Night Five has begun. It will end in July 8th, 1 am EST. Alias List/Player List will be updated if Gaius gets to it. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Gaius said:

when u were a self bus driver and fucked everyone up

i didn't remember this but i went to go read the game and now i remember it

i also remember talking to refa being amazed out of my mind that i survived that long

Hi Hi

Kaori= Paperblade

Literally go up to this bitch grovelling as all my buddies (Einto, Shub, Makaze) were dead and ask them who they want killed to try and help him. Pb has been cool in the past but I find out PB's shooting me ask him not to, he seems to agree. I'm a trackercop so I track PB to make sure and lo and behold I find him and hsi buddies shooting me. This fucker betrayed me in a heartbeat and I'm determined to not let him coast to victory on his popularity now.

If you want these two dead hit me up and we can work together on this. They will win otherwise. PB's role is about survival and history has shown time and time again these roles win games, he's been setting it up for a while and we have 1 more night max before he auto wins.

Do we autolose if he autowins?

Also Im on a plane headed to Cali for a family emergency. No Discord for 3 days so if I can OC you, plz PM me. If I dont respond well its because Gaius gave me a role that wont let me talk to you!

No but if you want to gamble that he thinks _you're_ the ally of his dreams go for it. Do not trust this man any further than you can throw him.

Although I do apologise for being as heated as I was in my previous post. I got a bit heated in the moment after PB even had the audacity to insist that he did nothing wrong.

[4:43 PM] Paperblade: every night I can make a clone
[4:44 PM] Paperblade: I've had my action hooked every night since N1 tho so I only have the 1
[4:44 PM] Paperblade: if you shoot a clone, it dies but you take damage
[4:44 PM] Paperblade: once a game I can hide behind a clone, but if it dies I die too
[4:44 PM] Paperblade: then
[4:44 PM] Paperblade: if me+my clones outnumber the rest of the player list
[4:44 PM] Paperblade: I instantly win and leave the game
[4:44 PM] Paperblade: and final 3 becomes final 2
[4:44 PM] Paperblade: but
[4:44 PM] Paperblade: since I haven't been making clones
[4:44 PM] Paperblade: this isn't really a concern imo?
[4:45 PM] Paperblade: liek idk how other people feel
[4:45 PM] Paperblade: but I have a count of 2
[4:45 PM] Paperblade: and there's 14 other players
[4:45 PM] Paperblade: my role doesn't really do anything threatening to other people
[4:46 PM] Paperblade: like if people know what my role does it's basically worthless

My extremely broken role

gaiussux

On 7/1/2017 at 11:23 PM, Chen said:

Dear Walrein, you are Blitz, the Wizard!

In eras past you were the most hated villain of EiMM, but now you’ve come back as a bastion of light and justice. You use the villains’ own strategies against them, smiting your foes with a flurry of backstabs and seemingly impossible gambits. Seriously, your run in EiMM: Forever Alone was the stuff of legends. Taking down a literal god in Faust, and her false prophets Hannah, Makaze, and Gaius, you avenged the Red Guards and took the victory with Mitsuki. Now, you are the Gandalf, the guide for anyone looking to redemption. Many a player seeks your alliance, but you’ll keep ‘em guessing. Blitz gonna Blitz.

Justice-Bringer: (Passive) You’ve made sure to prepare for whatever darkness needs smiting this game. As such, you start this game with three BPVs, compared to the usual two.

Guidance: (Active) Who’s gonna lead the lost sheep back to the pack other than you? Each night, you can reply to your Role PM, Giving Advice to Alias. Your target will become enlightened, letting you will who targets them, revealing their Alias and username. Additonally, their will shot ignores roleblocks and redirects.

You are playing under the alias “GaiusSux”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Walrein couldn't become a hero of justice.

Icebird melted.

On 7/1/2017 at 11:15 PM, Chen said:

Dear Acidphoenix, you are Makaze, the Disc One Boss!

A powerful manipulator and planner with the coldness and automation of a robot, the entire game is your chessboard. At least, it would be if you didn’t die so early in. But hey, you’ve won once at least! Or maybe a few times, I don’t remember. Recently, you’ve been trying to shed your evil image by being more upfront with people (the evil side manifested as Gaius, the backstabbing drunkard). You still end up dead in the end, but your efforts are slowly changing your reputation!

Makaze’s Deal: (Active) Since parting (somewhat) with your villainous ways, you prefer to be more blunt and upfront with your dealings (again, emphasis on somewhat). You may reply to your Role PM, Making a deal with Alias. While your target has the item you give them (Makaze’s Trust), they will be able to perform either their role or kill twice. However, you always set a failsafe. If anyone holding your item shoots you, it will roleblock them then vanish. Only one person may have “Makaze’s Trust” at a time.

I’m Invincible: (Active) Despite being killed by Mitsuki’s kamikaze last time you uttered those words, this time you really mean it. Really. Once during the game you may reply to your Role PM, Do I even need to say it? No matter what happens, you will survive the night, but the power used during this ability drains all remaining BPVs.

You are playing under the alias “Icebird”.

Acidphoenix jobbed, yet again.

MightBeCiraxis might be dead.

On 7/1/2017 at 11:29 PM, Chen said:

Dear General Ciraxis, you are Toren, the True Antagonist?

After fumbling around in your first EiMM and being dragged around by the big names, you decided that you had enough. Nobody knows your pent up anger, the rage that builds inside you, they were all fools to underestimate you, Toren. Emulating your former mentors, you have decided to become the true mastermind of the game through backstabbing everyone you meet and pulling a fast one whenever you have the chance. NO ONE CAN SEE THROUGH THESE MOVES.

Sinnamon Roll: (Passive) Once thought as a cute but edgy cinnamon roll, not everyone knows you’re actually a SINnamon roll. As such, any shots targeting you Night One will be negated. Cuteness and evil don’t go together, right?

Get in the Robot: (Active) After being forced into a humiliating defeat during the Holiday EiMM, it’s time to show these clowns who their real daddy is. Spoilers: You. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Get in the Robot, Alias! You will force them inside a giant mecha, roleblocking them. Unfortunately, it also protects them from most forms of damage. You didn’t think this through, did you.

You are playing under the alias “MightBeCiraxis”.

General Ciraxis was just a midtier boss.

fireflies is now fireflew

On 7/1/2017 at 11:17 PM, Chen said:

Dear Kirsche, you are Lil Bean, the Most Trustworthy Player

A conniving mastermind who’s really quite nice, just somewhat ah, paranoid, you’ve founded multiple mega alliances throughout EiMM history to capture that elusive crown, but something always goes wrong, be it Self-targeting Bus Drivers (See User: CT075), Inter Alliance Betrayals (See User: Lord Gaius), or general comeuppance (See Users: Paperblade, Refa, Euklyd, Makaze, Kinumi, etc.) , all these factors have prevented you from getting the dub. That being said, you’re still regarded as one of the premier info gatherers and strategists in the game, so let’s hope your paranoia doesn’t catch up to you.

BPV Bombs: (Active) Once King Gilgamesh randomly targeted you to receive a Bulletproof Vest. Being Lil Bean, you assumed it was a bomb. Now, it’s time for the rest of the game to know your fear. Each night, you can reply to your Role PM, Alias must know the fear. You will send one if your bombs disguised as a BPV, and be able to detonate it at any time during the game. You only have three of these bombs, so choose wisely. The bomb will not actually function as a BPV on your target should you choose not to detonate it.

Paranoia: (Active/Passive) You’re always watching. Always. If anyone targets you, it will be revealed what their alias is and the action they used on you. Once during each night you may reply to your Role PM, Checking out Alias. You will determine who they visit and what role they use on their targets.

You are playing under the alias “fireflies”.

Kirsche, at the end of his life, felt the fear.

Drug Dealer was actually a Certified Drug Dealer but I made a mistake and didn't care enough to correct it

On 7/1/2017 at 11:31 PM, Chen said:

Dear Jiac, you are Refa, Too Cute to Kill!

When scientists polled the EiMM population, they reported that 9 out of 10 members had this to say about Refa: “Cute, maybe too cute to kill!” You’ve won several (more than one! You have possibly one of the largest steaks!) EiMM games before, possibly because of how cute you are. You’ve played in regular mafia games before and you also, unsurprisingly, enjoy video games. Only the cute ones though, right?

Kawaii (Active): Nobody actually wants to shoot you. Each night, you can reply to your Role PM, Standing near Alias tonight. Your cuteness will cause everyone targeting Alias to forget what they were doing until the next night. You may only target each Alias once or they’ll be overloaded by the cuuuuute. Additionally, once during the night you may reply to your Role PM, All by myself. This time, all actions targeting you will be forgotten until the next night. You may only self target once per game.

You are playing under the alias “Certified Drug Dealer”.

Jiac wasn't cute enough.

Z02_ didn't have big enough balls.

On 7/1/2017 at 11:35 PM, Chen said:

Dear Da Letter El, you are Einto, the Queen Bee!

One of the later additions to the EiMM Lore, you’ve made quite a name for yourself both as a leader and a personality. You have both the charisma and authority to gather a crowd around you. And that reputation sure helps! All of your power comes from your liking of cute dogs and other assorted animals, which allow you make “spicy memes” and trade them amongst the populace. With all your power, will you be able to gamble on the lives of others?

Confident Gambler: (Active) With your trusty networks of double agents and spies, you can find out who lives and who dies each night. Each night, you may bet no more than two of the following things: Your BPV, your shot, or an alias. If you complete the bet, you will an extra BPV, shot, or the alias will be revealed to you. If you lose, you will either lose a BPV, your shot, or have your own alias revealed to the person you’re gambling on. You may reply to your Role PM, Alias will be alive/dead at the end of the night.  You must meet the following conditions to win your bet.

When there are 30+ Players Alive: 60%

When there are 20+ Players Alive: 70%

When there are 10+ Players Alive:  80%

When there are under 10 Players Alive: 90%

You are playing under the alias “Z02_”.

Da Letter El gambled his life away, realistically.

Chilly made others feel killy.

On 7/1/2017 at 11:32 PM, Chen said:

Dear Clarinets, you are Javelinlover, the Loremaster!

You feel at ease when writing, words easily pour out of your hands. Your hands are moving in a smooth rhythm, but this quickly turns into frenzied typing. For a moment, you stop. How would they act in this situation? What would they be thinking? What would cause them to think this way? Of course, you have the answer to all those questions at your fingertips. You are the local fanfiction writer, and this EiMM is your stage. The dramatis personæ shall all dance to your song, their life easily written away. This doesn’t change the fact that bullets will and can kill you, however.

Story Rewrite: (Active) All writers decide to go back and edit their works, and you’re no exception. Once every three nights, you may reply to your Role PM, Alias 1 and Alias 2, I’m rewriting you! to swap their roles. If one of your targets dies during the night, this ability will fail.

Plot Twist: (Active) Your fanfiction isn’t good without some exciting TWISTS! On the two nights you are not using Story Rewrite, you may reply to your Role PM, Alias 1 is out for Alias 2! This will force Alias 1 to shoot Alias 2.

You are playing under the alias “Chilly”.

Clarinets was retconned.

Night six has begun. It will end on July 9th, 2 AM central time. Alias/Player list will be updated.

Edited by Chen