EiMM: All Stars (Won by Ice, Paper, PKL, and Rein!)

ZoesMad

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junko was KO'd

Dear Faerie Knight, you are Mitsuki, the Virtuous Shipper!

You have a past history of being a Mafia player and your reputation in EiMMs is nothing to laugh at: most people, if not everyone, completely trust you with their life. And why wouldn’t they? In past games, you’ve kept up your deals with people and have even won by being a pacifist. Everybody respects you too much to shoot you, maybe this was your secret plan all along. Behind your mask of pacifism and peace, you hold a terrible secret… well, it’s no secret that you’re a shipper. Makalife is your life, man.

Horrible Homo Pairings: (Active) While none may reach the hilarity of Manix x BBM x Prims, you’re still out to hook up at least two of the players in this game. Once during the night, you can reply to your Role PM, Alias 1 and Alias 2 sure seem like a good match. If your action succeeds, your targets will become lovers.

Trusted: (Active) You’re the only player I know who everyone universally trusts, for seemingly no reason. Who else could ask for aliases with nothing in return and still get them? Each night, you may reply to your Role PM, Just Trust me, Alias. Your calm words will prevent them from targeting you with any actions.

Mitsuki Strats: (Active) People decide to claim to you just for the lols. Each night, you may reply to your Role PM, Claim to me, Alias. They will feel compelled to reveal their true username.

You are playing under the alias “Junko”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Faerie Knight was unable to make love...

Night seven has started. Phase ends at 12 am, July 10 or when all actions are in.

Milky Holmes could not solve the mystery of this EiMM!

Dear BT, you are Kinumi, the EiMM Princess!

Cute is your life, as you are cute yourself. You were originally a HHHer introduced to EiMM by a subordinate of yours, but you grew accustomed to EiMM traditions as time passed. Being in control of large alliances and having the charisma to command legions of people, it’s no wonder you’re the EiMM Princess. Many have fallen to EiMM due to your incredible influence, and your legion of cute grows stronger and stronger every day. Kpop apparently has the power to turn anyone into a princess.

Cute! Cute!: (Active) Confess your undying love for something cute, particularly an Alias. This will be so incredibly encouraging to them that they take the first shot that you receive for the night. Once per night, you may reply to your Role PM with Alias is Cute! Cute! to have them receive one shot that you’ve taken this night. You get tired of being so cute sometimes though, so every night this ability triggers, the next night it will be unavailable.

Kpop Fan: (Active) You have power over Korean boy bands and girl groups. Well, it’s more like they have power over you, but semantics. Your knowledge of Korean pop music is enough for you to form your own group! Once per game, you may reply to your Role PM with Alias #1 and Alias #2, let’s dance! to have the two aliases perform a coordinated dance where the damage of shots are halved but every participating alias receives the damage. In the case where you receive an odd numbered shot, such as 3, the number would be rounded down to 1.

You are playing under the alias “Milky Holmes”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

BT died. Long live BT!

Collapse collapsed.

Dear Elieson, you are Prims, the Gay Maverick.

You’re gay and you also shoot randomly at whoever is unfortunate enough to have an alias that catches your eye. Nobody knows much about you because you don’t respond to any PMs regarding EiMM. EiMM is for tryhards anyway. Actually, you have a preference for shooting tryhards like Makaze. People who are tryhard die hard, as they say.

Prims Style: (Passive) Networking is for tryhards. Each night you may only talk to four people, who should be listed in your Role PM at the start of each phase. We can’t actually enforce this, so honor system please.

Tracer Rounds: (Active) Talking to people is too much work, you’d rather just shoot your gun more. Twice each night, you may reply to your role PM, Firing a blank at Alias. You will learn Alias’ true name and BPV count for the rest of the game.

Chaotic: (Passive) You revel in the random deaths each night. If you personally kill anyone, you will gain a one shot usage of their role, usable whenever.

Are All the Tryhards Dead Yet?: (Passive) Being an All-Star game, most players will certainly be trying their hardest to win. Unluckily for them, you’re around. The game will only end if you are dead, or have successfully killed everyone else. To deal with the hordes of tryhards, you have come strapped with an additional BPV.

You are playing under the alias “Collapse”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are the last player alive.

Elieson, in the end, couldn't win without the power of friendship...

Night 8 has started. Phase ends when everyone submits their action.

rof dropped.

Dear Rssp1, you are SB, the Lazy Brit.

“My entire gameplan was one massive shitpost.”

You aren’t sure how you even got here or what this EiMM thing even is. How do you play? How do you shoot? You’ll probably figure it out later so you aren’t really worried about it, ay? EiMM is for shitposting anyway.

Hull Bois Can’t Read: (Active) Unfortunately your derelict childhood left you absent of basic reading comprehension. Once during the night, you can reply to your Role PM, What am I even doing? In your stupor you will set the phase end timer to 15 minutes and accidentally block all abilities other than factional kills from every other player in the game. Your kill will be worth double that night, thanks to your trusty shiv. Shin better watch his back. You can’t use this ability Night One, still gaining your bearings.

You Wot m8?: (Active) Your British slang is sure to confuse many a player. Each night, you can reply to your Role PM, Taunt Alias. They will be so stupefied all their actions targeting you fail.

You are playing under the alias “rof”.

Rssp1 was too much of a lazy brit to convince the other players to not kill him, and died...

And now for the winners:

Kaori (Can't make a joke on this weeb name sorry)

Dear Paperblade, you are General Ciraxis, the Badass Spriter!

Being a spriter, you have the power of creation… infinite creation. You’ve put forth hours and hours to one purpose, to one cause, and to one end: perfecting the art of creating the Ciraxi. You are the Ciraxi eternal, and may your army rise to fight for your cause. No one else knows what dark magick you’ve put yourself through but yourself… for you are General Ciraxis, leader of your one-man legion. The Ciraxi shall rise again. The Ciraxi are eternal...

One Becomes Many: (Active) You will continue the legacy of the Ciraxis name, one bad alias at a time. Each night, you can reply to your Role PM, Adding [Alias Name] to the Ciraxis Legion. Your designated alias will spawn the next night with no BPVs. Your chosen Alias must follow the Ciraxis structure (as an example, YouFaceCiraxis, MerelyASetback etc.) One random person who shoots at a member of the Ciraxis Legion will be poisoned, taking standard damage the next night. Additionally, once in the game you may reply to your Role PM, [Ciraxi Name], defend your creator! You will hide behind a member of your legion, avoiding all actions targeting you. If the Legion member you are hiding behind dies, you will as well.

You are playing under the alias “Kaori”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive. You also win immediately if the Ciraxis Legion (including yourself) outnumbers all living players.

Paperblade is Ciraxi eternal... (how did nobody think to shoot you, seriously)

Sol was not the sole winner.

Dear Ice Sage, you are Hannah, the Best Friend!

Since joining Blitz’s massive 50 player game (and winning to boot!), you’ve been a recurring force of good in EiMM. Always ready to oend a helping hand for your allies, it usually works out in your favor too. While they’re scheming away you cheer them on, before watching them die and taking the win instead. You also became Faust once, so automatic brownie points right there.

Friendship is Magic: (Passive/Active) Nobody really has a problem or bone to pick with you. Time to use it to your advantage for once. Using your social status you’ve managed to figure out the flavor character of every player in the game. In addition to this, your social skills are so great you’ve managed to befriend the hosts! Once per night you may ask the host a yes/no question. They will answer it to the best of their ability

Kind Heart: (Passive) You always try to protect your allies. If your kill fails or is idled, you’ll remember what you’re truly fighting for and gain a one shot Doctor. You may only use one gained Doctor shot per night.

You are playing under the alias “Sol”.

Ice Sage befriended everyone to victory.

Miso is good, actually.

Dear PKLucas, you are Nightmare, the Daunting Threat!

You are both the FINAL BOSS and the AGED MENTOR FIGURE, though your EiMM presence is weaker. Despite this, you scheme to save your NAKAMA and eliminate your FOES alike. You do not speak much, and when you do, you do so with a word that has more depth and meaning than any Ayn Rand book: “lol”.  Terse you may be, but like they say: brevity is the soul of wit. With your experience as a forum moderator and anime character behind you, anyone standing in your way shall be destroyed!

Lots of Laughter: (Passive) You laugh. Loudly. Almost everyone in the room can hear you. Your presence is so overwhelming that your shots will always be top priority over any other role. Self-bussing? Jailing? Redirects? All of them are mere jokes to you… However, you start with 1 BPV instead of the regular 2 because having 2 BPVs on would stop you from laughing TOO hard. Sad, but worth it.

You are playing under the alias “Miso”.

PKLucas lol'd his way to victory (starting with only 1 BPV!)

No man is an Island...

Dear Reinfleche, you are Monde, the S-Rank Edgelord.

Nothin is personnel to you, kid… You are able to teleport behind people and make holograms of yourself while practicing your katana skills. Whenever you bleed, you bleed pure black and malice. You were stronger than all your classmates in the EiMM fighting academy and did them the service of teleporting behind them and just touching them with your sharp, edgy fingers. It ain’t personnel, kid.

Edge Overloaded: (Passive) You’re so sharp it HURTS. No really, anyone targeting you with a non killing action will be damaged in the process, and their action will fail. Pssshhh… nothin’ personal, kid.

Cool as a Cucumber: (Passive) You’re chill as chill can be. This lets you regenerate a BPV you lose each night. Aww yeah.

Middleman: (Active) You’ve been the glue of many alliances, including the Red Guards and the Clover Syndicate. Each night, you may reply to your Role PM, Alias 1 and Alias 2, let’s just chill. You will make sure that all actions Alias 1 and Alias 2 use on each other fail.

You are playing under the alias “Island”.

Reinfleche, despite being an edgelord, redeemed himself in the end.

GAME OVER

BOfGdiY.jpg?1

sorry rssp

My role was overtuned (I think the Kim role and maybe cam were better) but I think I got the planning down N4 and beyond so I'm pretty glad about it, I think the people who I won with played well, and clearly I need to keep picking water related aliases because they're the only way I win games.

I had fun

Congrats to the winners, and my apologies for not being able to play.  Turns out it was for the best, since. . .well, just check my wall.