EiMM: All Stars (Won by Ice, Paper, PKL, and Rein!)

ZoesMad

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First up is 3/13 Archer, who despite being the most broken unit in Fire Emblem history, couldn't be assed to submit actions.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:42 AM, Chen said:

Dear Tuvy, you are Reyson, Everyone’s Bro!

EiMM’s resident big brother, you're always there to look out for your friends and foes alike. Always ready to strike up a chat or make a new friend, you are undeniably one of the most friendliest EiMM players. Nobody has a bone to pick with you, who would want to pick a bone with their big bro? Along with the powers you have from being everyone’s bro, you have vast knowledge of currently airing anime and are always ready to share with anyone who seeks it.

Loved: (Passive) Who wants to shoot their family? Any extra kills on you will fail, only base factional kills can affect you. Fratricide is never encouraged, not even in EiMM.

Shelter: (Active) You want to protect as many players as you can. Each night, you may reply to your Role PM with Look out, Alias! to protect Alias from any non-killing actions that target them on that night. A big bro has to watch out for his siblings, after all.

You are playing under the alias “3/13 Archer”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Tuvy has been modkilled, and now to the regularly scheduled show...

22 hours ago, Walrein said:

why would you praise rufflets when you can instead pledge your allegiance to this round boy

tumblr_oij937t4PB1tai552o3_400.gif

don't let rssp's poor taste in pokemon put a damper on this game. choose life. choose spheal.

252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Rufflet Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Spheal: 29-34 (111.5 - 130.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

checkmate

13 hours ago, Elieson said:

I can do this

excellent

Deurien owed a debt to the EiMM community.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:45 AM, Chen said:

Dear Javelinlover, you are Ken Masters, aka Ganondorf

What can I say Ken? You burned short, but very, very bright. Your Warlock Punch broke Makaze and created one of the best memes we’ve ever seen. Your brash playstyle was very charismatic and you were nearly able to turn it into a win. Now you’re back, stronger than ever (Not really, the original Warlock Punch was OP as fuck), teach some fools who their daddy is. There will be no more heroes.

Warlock Punch: (Active) Face the might of the strongest (citation needed) B attack in Smash Bros. Each night, you may reply to your Role PM, Givin’ Alias the Ganon Cannon! You will make an attempt on their life. Alias must be someone different then your factional kill target.

Ganoncide: (Passive) You tried to claim bomb in order to prevent your death during Everybody is Music Mafia. While this didn’t work, this time those jokers won’t see it coming. Anyone killing you will take damage as you try to pull them off the blast zone with you.

You are playing under the alias “Deurien”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Javelinlover has been thrown off the stage.

Butterfly's tiny wings were crushed.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:22 AM, Chen said:

Dear Sylveonzoroark, you are Elieson, the Suicidal Dad!

Proud father of two children, you’ve honed your dad skills for several years. Armed with an array of dad jokes, you’re prepared for any problem that arises. Your status as a Dad has made you trusted by many, hated by none. The only person who would possibly want you to die is… yourself? As a loving dad, you’d rather die and sacrifice yourself than have things break into arguments. Truly, you are the Suicidal Dad - but hey, a Dead Dad is better than a Sad Dad.

It’s Time to Throw!: (Active) Once per game, you may sacrifice yourself… just kidding, you may pretend to sacrifice yourself for the night and then rise from the dead a night later. You may reply to this Role PM once per game with the message Throwing this game! along with a (fake) crafted Role PM that gets posted for your death. You’re not messing around this game!

Crack a Dad Joke: (Active) Up to three times in a game, once per night, you may crack a dad joke at an alias to grant them an extra BPV. Everybody groans at dad jokes, but they won’t be groaning when they find out that they can make bulletproof vests. Once per night, up to three times during the game, you may reply to your Role PM with Hi Alias, I’m Dad! to grant them an extra BPV.

You are playing under the alias “Butterfly”.

Sylveonzoroark didn't even have time to throw the game. 

Queen found out just how rough it is being royal..ly wanted dead.

On 7/2/2017 at 1:08 AM, Chen said:

Dear Zeonth, you are Kirsche, the Sneaky!

Nobody quite knows what shit you’ll pull. Generally a pretty sneaky guy, you play for yourself (and your friends, maybe?) Anyone trusting you in a game learns the consequences of that a few nights after. Still, you’re self described as being loyal to those who don’t act like assholes to you. Doesn’t stop you from being sneaky, though.

Level 5 Sneak: (Active) Nobody can suspect your machinations, especially when you’re hiding behind someone. Once per game, you may reply to your Role PM with Alias is my wall! to direct all actions taken against you to them.

Sucker Punch: (Active) Nobody can suspect you sucker punching anyone either. Twice per game, you may reply to your Role PM with I have a gift for you, Alias to vanillalize them for two nights.

Prying Eyes: (Active) With your sneak, you’re able to sneak behind someone and see what their role is. Once per night, you may reply to your Role PM with I have my eyes on Alias to find out their role.

You are playing under the alias “Queen”.

Zeonth was caught out in the open.

Alias List will be updated soon. You have 36 hours until phase end, July 5th 2 PM EST. Additonally, a message has been posted for all to see.

"@chilly @sol @rof

GET CUCKED GET CUCKED GET CUCKED GET CUCKED GET CUCKED GET CUCKED GET CUCKED GET CUCKED!!!"

apologies to the approximately 8,000 people that messaged me today that i never responded to - been super afk and probably will be again tomorrow x_x

Edited by Walrein

Don't walk on eggshells for me
I'm not as fragile as you think
Stop making your words fancy
Why say "I don't know"
When you actually do?
Just tell me what you really mean
Really mean
When we're alone

Why can't you tell the truth?
When we're alone
You know what you should do

Avoid reality
As you dig yourself a hole
Excuses are pathetic
Why say "I apologize"
When you don't regret a thing?
Just tell me what you really mean
Really mean
When you say these words

Why should I put up with lies?
You say these words
When you know that they are untrue

Mean what you say 'cause no one will take the blame
Mean those words
The responsibility's yours

Mean what you say 'cause no one will take the blame
Mean those words
The responsibility's yours

4 minutes ago, SB. said:

We should have a 60 hour day instead of 36 considering its a holiday imo.

##Phase Extension

1 minute ago, SB. said:

eli what exactly does "I can't OC" mean for you tho I want to talk to you

I cannot engage people in private OC.

I can only talk (respond) to four people privately in OC, and only if they engage me (with a Mod in the chat, to confirm the communication attempt)

2 hours ago, Elieson said:

I cannot engage people in private OC.

I can only talk (respond) to four people privately in OC, and only if they engage me (with a Mod in the chat, to confirm the communication attempt)

that sounds terrible