EiMM: All Stars (Won by Ice, Paper, PKL, and Rein!)

ZoesMad

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way public reminder that phase ends were supposed to be non-negotiable so make sure you have an action submitted in what I presume to be the next 30 minutes.

[6:19 PM] Lord Gaius: @everyone three hours and forty minutes until phase end

[6:37 PM] Makaze: @everyone Idling will ensure your death. Please forget to submit your actions!

OFFICIAL EIMM ALLSTARS ROLE TIER LIST, 1.0

Kirsche, the Sneaky: A 1x "I don't die, and this other guy does if people were trying to kill me" is about commute levels of good. Vanillaize is basically a super hook. Inspects are nice utility to have as well. Overall, it's easy to see why this is the best role so far.

Ken Masters, aka Ganondorf: While it can't double tap people with Warlock Punch, having two shots every single cycle is very powerful. With good enough influence the inability to double tap shouldn't be a concern. Ganoncide is not a great ability--mostly a deterrent to shooting at you.

Reyson, Everyone's Bro: It's hard to say how good Loved is without knowing how many bonus kills are in the game, but the ability to mess with people's kill math and live longer is always appreciated. Shelter is also nice to prevent other people from taking protection, thus ensuring YOUR kill math works out.

Elieson, Suicidal Dad: Time to Throw is okay if it stops you from actually dying the night it's used, otherwise it's a bit worse than other forms of self protection. The ability to give out BPVs is okay, but does little to help the role itself and being limited to 3x per game is pretty weak. I think this is pretty clearly the weakest role revealed so far.

1 hour ago, Paperblade said:

Elieson, Suicidal Dad: Time to Throw is okay if it stops you from actually dying the night it's used, otherwise it's a bit worse than other forms of self protection. The ability to give out BPVs is okay, but does little to help the role itself and being limited to 3x per game is pretty weak. I think this is pretty clearly the weakest role revealed so far.

i'm sad i didn't get to use it =( i would've died anyway but

It seems there was a message posted last night.

On 7/4/2017 at 10:01 PM, Einto said:

//quality shit post

IM DELETING YOU, @hinata @jack @slate!??

██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....

████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....

███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....

███████████] 99% complete.....

?ERROR!? ?True? Daddies are irreplaceable ?I could never delete you Daddy!? Send this to ten other ?Daddies? who give you ?cummies? Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌??❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you ??? 3 back: you're squishy☁️? 5 back: you're daddy's kitten???

Brock was challenged by Ground, Grass, and Water trainers.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:11 AM, Chen said:

Dear Einto, you are Chen, the Faustian Shitposter!

A fiery player with a love for the unexpected, you never quite know what’s up with Chen. Whether she’s formed a Faustian Pact to gain the master spreadsheet, in a futile shakespearean tragedy as Macbeth, or simply an Anime Grill, Chen will surprise you both with her actions and her words. With two EiMM wins, something must be working, although I can’t quite say what. German Mythology and Japanese Gacha games sure are a dangerous mix.

Double the Pacts, Devil the Fun: (Active) Faust was simultaneously the worst and best idea ever introduced to an EiMM. So, of course we’re bringing it back. Sort of. Once at any point in the game, you may reply to your Role PM, Faustian Pacts, Son. The hosts will immediately pause the game and post in thread, “The Pact is sealed.” Unfortunately, you’re a fraud this time around and this effectively does nothing. Hey, it’s in the title, Faustian SHITPOSTER. However, perhaps you can capitalize on the madness sure to ensue.

Quality Shitposts: (Active) The queen of internet memes has a large pool of 4chan and reddit posts to abuse. Once every night, you may post an announcement of no more than 100 words. You may choose to mention any living Alias inside your announcement. If you do, the first one mentioned will be roleblocked the following night, trying to decipher your dank memes.

The Depths of the Internet: (Passive) No player has quite your skill at surfing the internet. As such, any information role targeting you will fail, and receive a meme of your choice as a result.

You are playing under the alias “Brock”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

It seems Einto left us one final meme in her passing... a fitting tribute to the player she emulated.

Don't google smegma kids.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:26 AM, Chen said:

Dear Nightmare, you are Rssp1, Priest of Rufflet!

“praiserufflets”

A recruit from Pokemon Showdown Mafia, EiMMs were never the same after they were introduced to the majesty and grace of Lord Rufflet. You are his tireless priest, hardworking and humble, trying to win the all star game in his honor. In game, you’ve of course had multiple cult roles which always manage to die early. People must like hate religion or something. You’re a dependable ally to those who seek you out, and hoping to keep it that way. Praiserufflets, indeed.

Hustle: (Passive) Rufflet has granted you a part of his avian strength. All your shots have added strength, and will break an extra BPV on your target should there be one remaining.

Brave Bird: (Active) Rufflet has also endowed you with his wisdom and charisma. Each night, you can reply to your Role PM, I’m a Brave Bird, Alias 1, target Alias 2 for me. They will be nothing but honored to follow you, using their role to help you out. You may use additional syntax for targeting if you have the information available to you.

You are playing under the alias “smegma”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Nightmare hustled too hard and missed his attacks. #praiserufflets #lordandsavior #neverforget

Jack fell down and broke his crown.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:21 AM, Chen said:

Dear Toren, you are Zeonth, the Ultimate Yandere!

Ever since you’ve started playing EiMM, you’ve developed a new method of self-expression: murder. And boy do you love a lot people, maybe too much. We’ve created a Zeonth Simulator just so you can kill Makaze over and over till he loves you. Other than this, you tend to be villainous and a frequent antagonist, with a penchant for big plans that usually work. Whenever you create alliances with people, you “accidentally” trip and fall into people with a knife in your hands… oops! Just Zeonth things.

Love Bites: (Active) You may have a bit of a problem with how your affection manifests. Each night you can reply to your role PM, Showing Alias my affection. You will protect them from all harm if someone shoots them. Of course, being the ultimate Yandere, if nobody shoots them, you have to fix that. Just Zeonth things.

Love Conquers All: (Active) You would do anything for your love. Really. Anything. Including take a shot for them. By taking a shot for them, this inspires them to take a shot for you the night later. Once per night, you may reply to your Role PM with Watch out, Alias! to bodyguard them from one shot for the night and then have them bodyguard you the night after.

You are playing under the alias “Jack”.

Toren focused too much on the killing, and not enough on the loving. It came back to haunt him in the end.

Femme Fatale was taken captive and killed by the villain.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:44 AM, Chen said:

Dear Freyjadour, you are Sylveonzoroark, Top Idol!

KPop and JPop? A fearsome combination… You have listened to dozens of KPop and JPop groups, and that number possibly reaches into the hundreds. If quizzed on the identity of a song, you could probably guess it from a 2 second sample. The experience you’ve gained from years of fabulous Asian pop music has molded you into a Top Idol (in training). Now go on and show them your love!

Dazzle: (Active) Using the power of song and dance, you can whip up a real good diddy that immerses somebody into a complete trance. Twice per game, you may reply to your Role PM with Impressing Alias! to jail an Alias for one night. Alias will be unable to take any actions or receive any actions during this time period.

Songwriter: (Active) Write a song about somebody! Once per night, you may reply to your Role PM with Here’s a song dedicated to Alias… to learn what actions they took that night and the actions they received.

You are playing under the alias “Femme Fatale”.

Freyjadour wan't really a top idol, more of a mid tier, killed by Night Two idol.

strawberries became a tasty snack for the player base.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:24 AM, Chen said:

Dear Juliette, you are Life, the Guy who Can't Tell the Difference between regular OC and EiMM, who also has a Completely Legitimate Role!

With absolutely zero tact or knowledge of how EiMM works, you are Life, or otherwise known fully as Life Admiral. Your first (and last) EiMM ended in death at the hands of Makaze, who you’ve grown to despise. However, some view your hatred as a sort of love and they even go as far as to ship you with Makaze! That’s gay and all bull to you anyways. You are not fond of rules or reading and have decided that you can totally pull EiMM off without even knowing any of the rules - everyone else is a chump compared to you anyways. In EiMM: Forever Alone, you posted a completely legitimate Role PM with COMPLETELY LEGIT logs with Paperblade! Everyone believed you. Too bad you died right after.

Posting My Real Role PM, Fuckers!: (Active) Once per game, you may reveal your totally-real Role PM in the thread for everyone to see. To activate this ability, you must send your (actually made-up) completely genuine bona fide Role PM along with the message Activating my trump card! while replying to this Role PM. Nobody will be able to tell!

1v1 me: (Active) Since you have a tendency to be confrontational and angry, you can challenge anyone to a duel during the night. The alias targeted and you will shoot at each other for the night, nobody can turn down a duel from Life himself! Each night, you must reply to this Role PM with Fuck you, Alias! to challenge them to a duel.

Nobody can taunt me, I’m immune to that shit: (Passive) You’re better than everyone else, obviously. This ego lets you regenerate a BPV every two nights that passes. In addition to this, you’re so scarred from Serious Discussion that you start with three BPVs.

You are playing under the alias “strawberries”.

Juliette was probably fucked from the start, thanks Life.

The final kill of the night gives us a clean Slate.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:38 AM, Chen said:

Dear Kinumi, you are Koneko, the Fanartist!

Hailing from a branch family of Princess Kinumi, you are lauded for your skill in portraiture! You’ve drawn fanart for an EiMM before, and it’s damned good. Like Kinumi and several other players, you migrated from the land of HHH to try out EiMM, which has since become a staple pastime for mafia players and non-mafia players alike. Other than your skill to draw up cute portraits of people in a record time, you have a strong bond with your cousin and other players. A guaranteed alliance every EiMM.

Trace On: (Active) When drawing, it’s important to mimic every single feature of a person down to their facial structure. Given your expertise in drawing, you’ve also become adept in mimicking their actions. Once per night, you may reply to your PM with Tracing Alias! to gain their role to use the next night until this ability is activated again.

Reference Gathering: (Active) Who can turn down an offer of FREE ART? Once per night, you may reply to your Role PM with Give me your photos, Alias! to gain information on Alias’ role.

You are playing under the alias “Slate”.

Kinumi couldn't survive, even with her cousin guiding over her.

Night Three has begun, and ends in 24 hours and 6 minutes, July 7th, 12 AM EST. 

"Dear Nightmare, you are Rssp1, Priest of Rufflet!

“praiserufflets”

A recruit from Pokemon Showdown Mafia, EiMMs were never the same after they were introduced to the majesty and grace of Lord Rufflet. You are his tireless priest, hardworking and humble, trying to win the all star game in his honor. In game, you’ve of course had multiple cult roles which always manage to die early. People must like hate religion or something. You’re a dependable ally to those who seek you out, and hoping to keep it that way. Praiserufflets, indeed.

Hustle: (Passive) Rufflet has granted you a part of his avian strength. All your shots have added strength, and will break an extra BPV on your target should there be one remaining.

Brave Bird: (Active) Rufflet has also endowed you with his wisdom and charisma. Each night, you can reply to your Role PM, I’m a Brave Bird, Alias 1, target Alias 2 for me. They will be nothing but honored to follow you, using their role to help you out. You may use additional syntax for targeting if you have the information available to you.

You are playing under the alias “smegma”.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are one of the last three players alive."

I approve

praiserufflets