Raven's Heroes Mobile Wallpaper Workshop

Raven

On 7/3/2017 at 6:44 AM, Raven said:

The background images had to be flipped, and the Sharena artwork is surprisingly small compared to the rest, so I had to scale her up. You didn't specify special attack artwork so I just used normal attack art:

Hide contents

9tw4w7wshd7z.png

Thank you so much! Looks great!

There is one little thing... could you shift Hector a bit to the right so he is centered? He's a bit off center and it's bothering me, I don't mean to be nitpicky but I'm rather obsessed with symmetry and small deviations from symmetric alignment really bother me... While we're at it, can you change Nino and Palla's backgrounds to green and Linde's to blue?

Thanks, and sorry to be a bother.

Hi Raven, I really like your wallpapers, and I thank you for offering to make them for us. So, I would to have my own wallpaper. 

Info: iPhone 5S Resolution 640 x 1136 

Foreground Units: Roy, Camus, Eirika, and Julia (I want Roy in the front if possible)

Background Units: Katarina, Tiki(Summer), Alm, and Est (I want them all in their Special Attack artworks)

Thanks in advance

Edited by King of Flames

They look pretty great, I'd like to request one for myself.

Display: 1080 x 1920 (OnePlus 3)

Foreground: Lyn, Fir, Eirika, MRobin (preferably with Eirika at the front)

Background: Nino, Hana, Marth, Ryoma (any order, preferably with Special arts)

Edited by Reloaded

Hi, I don't post on the forums too often but I would absolutely love to have one of these made featuring my fave characters!

Screen size: 1,334 x 750 pixels (I have an iPhone 7, I think thats the correct screen size but I'm not sure, I had to look it up. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

Front Team: Celica (back), Lucina (left), Mae (right), Shanna (front)

Background: Elise, Priscilla, Faye, F!Robin (any order, special art)

Many thanks! :)

These backgrounds look really nice! Could I get one with Nowi, Y!Tiki, Fae, and Ninian in the front and Alm, Lucina, Chrom and Marth in the back with their specials?

My phone dimensions is 1080 x 1920

Edited by Kiran

I'm not sure my phone's dimensions, but its an Iphone 5S.

Front: Lon'qu, Lachesis/Raquesis, Young Tiki, Reinhardt

Back: Seliph, Lukas, Boey and Lucius (Lukas has his damaged art, and the others in the back have their specials)

Thanks for doing this!

These look great so far :D 

Dimensions: 1080 x 1920.

Front: Jeorge, Spring!Chrom, Reinhardt, Lukas (I'm thinking Lukas and Chrom at the sides, since they both sort of have their hands out, while Jeorge and Reinhardt are standing straighter, but whatever looks best). 

Back: Summer Gaius and Summer Frederick in the middle, both with damaged art (if possible, not sure if they fit okay), Xander and Takumi either side with special artwork (again, if it fits okay). 

I will confess - only some of these are my main units, but these are the units I'd like to see on my phone. It was hard to whittle down. There are so many characters out that I adore, and so many have great artwork, which combines well with these wallpapers. 

Thanks! 

9 hours ago, Raven said:

I'll carry on making these when I find some more free time, so probably from Monday.

Whenever you have time! Also, I'll request that you do the request of @lilacshadows before mine, since this is the second queue in which I've been ahead of her by just one slot! (The other was the sprite assembly.)

These are all very nice, and we appreciate your hard work!

6 hours ago, Astellius said:

Whenever you have time! Also, I'll request that you do the request of @lilacshadows before mine, since this is the second queue in which I've been ahead of her by just one slot! (The other was the sprite assembly.)

These are all very nice, and we appreciate your hard work!

Oh, thank you!