Raven's Heroes Mobile Wallpaper Workshop

Raven

Between tasks I've probably got time to throw out edits of my phone wallpaper:

Spoiler

9q13c4ba387z.png

If you like what you see and would like your own version of this for your own phone, I can put it together.

All I'd need are the following details:

• Your phone's screen dimensions (in pixels)
  • Your main 4 units for the foreground (default art only, since attack/damaged are very dynamic and for the most part don't mesh well together)
  • Your secondary 4 units to have in the background boxes in order from left to right, and which artwork to use (any art; default, basic attack, special attack, damaged)

I will position the 4 main units in such a way that looks visually pleasing. For example, if my Hector was front and centre, his massive bulk and fluttering cape would just be in the way of everything behind him.

Images will be hosted on Reddit because it's pretty much the only place I know that would host an image and keep its full quality, since Imgur likes to turn images to jpeg if they get too large.

First come, first served.

Edited by Raven

Wow that is really really nice looking!

Any chance I could get one with Ike, Soren, Boey and Azura in the foreground. And mRobin, Seliph, Michalis, and Olivia in the background?

I believe my phones pixle dementions are 750 x 1334. 

42 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Any chance I could get one with Ike, Soren, Boey and Azura in the foreground. And mRobin, Seliph, Michalis, and Olivia in the background?

I assume you want special attack artwork for the 4 in the background?

What phone do you have? I can tell you what your screen resolution is.

Wow that looks really cool!

I'd love one of those with my units! :)

Can I get one with Raven, Camus, Tharja & Ninian as the first team and Spring Lucina, Young Tiki, Cordelia & Boey as second team (special attack artwork)? (Screen size: 1080x1920)

That would be pretty awesome!

Thanks for offering to do this!

Dimensions: 1080 x 1920 pixels

Foreground Units: Eirika, Hector, Sharena, Soren (I would Eirika to be centered/most prominent)

Background Units: Nino, Palla, Clair, Linde (in that order, each facing inward toward the center with their attack animation)

Thank you in advance!

Oh man. This is super sweet, and it looks amazing. You're also super great to volunteer to share! Here's my info: 

-Screen dimensions1334x750 (I'm pretty sure. I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I don't really know what incarnation of iPhone I have. If I had to guess, it's a 6. But the back says SE, and I have no idea what that means because I'm not hip enough to keep up with all of the iPhones; so this is my best guess!)

-Foreground: Lucius, Raven, Celica, M. Robin (Not really my main team, but these are all my favorite characters to use) I'd love for Lucius and Raven to be next to each other.

-Background: Titania, Eldigan, Reinhardt, Camus (In that order! I'd like for Titania and Camus to have their injured art while Eldigan and Rein have their special art).  

Thanks in advance!

That looks amazing! I have a couple that I want, but I will just post one for now. I want to see my harem first and foremost.

1. Samsung Galaxy S5 Active is 1080 by 1920 I believe.

2. All four brides. If it does not look too ugly, I prefer Cordelia to be in the front, Lyn in the back (Lyn can also be in front and Cordelia in back, does not matter too much), and Caeda and Charlotte to the sides. If it does not look good, then arrange them how you see fit.

3. All four brides. Hm... It is hard to choose between damaged and Special attack. I think I will go with Special attack; I just saw Charlotte's injured face, and it does not look pretty. As for the order, it should reflect the positions in the foreground I suppose, and the order of the middle two does not really matter. If it does not look pretty, then by all means change the order too.

As others already said, it looks incredible. Also thank you very much for offering this, that's pretty generous of you.

My Info:
Screendimension: Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini should be 720x1280 iirc.

Units in front: Lilina, Roy, Raven, Hector. If possible, I would prefer Lilina to be standing in the front. Other than that, arrange them any way you think it looks good.

Units in the back: Xander, Elise, Titania, Eldigan. All four in their damaged Artwork.

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, MPhoenix said:

Wow that looks really cool!

I'd love one of those with my units! :)

Can I get one with Raven, Camus, Tharja & Ninian as the first team and Spring Lucina, Young Tiki, Cordelia & Boey as second team (special attack artwork)? (Screen size: 1080x1920)

That would be pretty awesome!

It took a while to remake the new borders and such for the different resolution; simply scaling my own down made things look untidy. Also Boey's special swirls and whatnot made a real mess when I was using the outline tool, so I had to use his basic attack outline superimposed underneath his special art.

Spoiler

ek1ymm5hcd7z.png

Now that 1080x1920 base is made, others of the same size should be faster to make.

56 minutes ago, Xaos Steel Wing said:

Thanks for offering to do this!

Dimensions: 1080 x 1920 pixels

Foreground Units: Eirika, Hector, Sharena, Soren (I would Eirika to be centered/most prominent)

Background Units: Nino, Palla, Clair, Linde (in that order, each facing inward toward the center with their attack animation)

Thank you in advance!

The background images had to be flipped, and the Sharena artwork is surprisingly small compared to the rest, so I had to scale her up. You didn't specify special attack artwork so I just used normal attack art:

Spoiler

9tw4w7wshd7z.png

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Oh man. This is super sweet, and it looks amazing. You're also super great to volunteer to share! Here's my info: 

-Screen dimensions1334x750 (I'm pretty sure. I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I don't really know what incarnation of iPhone I have. If I had to guess, it's a 6. But the back says SE, and I have no idea what that means because I'm not hip enough to keep up with all of the iPhones; so this is my best guess!)

-Foreground: Lucius, Raven, Celica, M. Robin (Not really my main team, but these are all my favorite characters to use) I'd love for Lucius and Raven to be next to each other.

-Background: Titania, Eldigan, Reinhardt, Camus (In that order! I'd like for Titania and Camus to have their injured art while Eldigan and Rein have their special art).  

Thanks in advance!

If the back of your phone says SE, then it's probably the iPhone SE, with a resolution of 640 x 1136.

This should fit fine:

Spoiler

1h0z0grlsd7z.png

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Should this go in Creative?

Maybe, but I'd prefer it stay here for more visibility since this is directly Heroes-related. Lots of people browse here on their phones, and I doubt many visit other subforums.

If you're still willing to accept more, I'd love that! Phone type: IPhone 5, so that's 1136 x 640 I think.

Front: Fir, Narcian, Reinhardt, Zephiel

Back: Palla, Ninian, Lilina, Wrys (yup)

I don't really care about the order or whether it's normal attack or special attack, both are cool.

Thanks in advance! I appreciate it a lot!

Edited by athena_57
Changed masked Lucina to Lilina, though both are fine

5 hours ago, Raven said:

I assume you want special attack artwork for the 4 in the background?

What phone do you have? I can tell you what your screen resolution is.

Ack sorry! I fell asleep! 

If I can still get one, spaecial attack artwork in the background would be awesome. 

I have an iphone 6s.

thanks you!

9 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

3 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Ack sorry! I fell asleep! 

If I can still get one, spaecial attack artwork in the background would be awesome. 

I have an iphone 6s.

thanks you!

There, hope that fits:

Spoiler

wpzvkp3b8f7z.png

It should look better on a smaller phone screen.

I shall continue with the wallpapers tomorrow.

Edited by Raven

7 hours ago, Raven said:

It took a while to remake the new borders and such for the different resolution; simply scaling my own down made things look untidy. Also Boey's special swirls and whatnot made a real mess when I was using the outline tool, so I had to use his basic attack outline superimposed underneath his special art.

Reveal hidden contents

ek1ymm5hcd7z.png

Now that 1080x1920 base is made, others of the same size should be faster to make.

Great stuff!

Thanks a lot that looks pretty amazing! And Boey's special turned out great as well :)

58 minutes ago, Raven said:

There, hope that fits:

Reveal hidden contents

wpzvkp3b8f7z.png

It should look better on a smaller phone screen.

I shall continue with the wallpapers tomorrow.

Aaaaaa!! This is so awesome! And it fits just fine. :)

Seriously thank you so much! 

@Raven Oh, this looks pretty cool! Think I could get one with Palla, Est, Catria, and Minerva (both in front and in back)? For the image in front, I'd like this configuration:  Palla on the left, Est in front, Minerva in back, and Catria on the right with her portrait mirrored (so her body is turned toward the center).

For the back, I'd like for it to show their special attack portraits, with Palla on the left, Est center left, Minerva center right, and Catria right.

The dimensions are: 960 x 1600.

Edited by Astellius

This sounds really cool! Any chance I could get one with Xander, Reinhardt, Julia, and Nowi(any order) with their normal poses in the front and their special attack poses in the background? I believe my phone screen is 1136 x 640, I have a SE.

Edited by lilacshadows

Wow these look amazing! Can I get one, from left to right, with Luke, Takumi, Seliph, and Leo in the background with special attack poses and Sharena, Elise, Lyn, and Katarina in the foreground please? Also my screen dimensions are 360 x 640. Thank you so much.

8 hours ago, Raven said:

If the back of your phone says SE, then it's probably the iPhone SE, with a resolution of 640 x 1136.

This should fit fine:

Reveal hidden contents

1h0z0grlsd7z.png

OMG!!! It's perfect! I absolutely adore it, and it looks fabulous on my phone! Thanks a ton!

This looks cool can I please get one that is the following.

For the front team can I get Lyn (Front), Sharena, Xander, and Cecilia

For the background (attacking art): Camus, Leo, Jaffar, and Hector.

My phone is the iPhone 6 Plus from my research it is 1080x1920 though I have a hard time pinning it down.

Edited by Locke087

23 hours ago, XRay said:

That looks amazing! I have a couple that I want, but I will just post one for now. I want to see my harem first and foremost.

1. Samsung Galaxy S5 Active is 1080 by 1920 I believe.

2. All four brides. If it does not look too ugly, I prefer Cordelia to be in the front, Lyn in the back (Lyn can also be in front and Cordelia in back, does not matter too much), and Caeda and Charlotte to the sides. If it does not look good, then arrange them how you see fit.

3. All four brides. Hm... It is hard to choose between damaged and Special attack. I think I will go with Special attack; I just saw Charlotte's injured face, and it does not look pretty. As for the order, it should reflect the positions in the foreground I suppose, and the order of the middle two does not really matter. If it does not look pretty, then by all means change the order too.

This one took a bit longer due to using more layers because the outline tool was making the specials look ugly. Happens when the special swirls are transparent yet are still given a nice black outline that fills the whole transparent space, and it looks terrible. But I think this one turned out fine:

Spoiler

oz7st1kvak7z.png