New info/trailer coming this week

I don't like posting announcements of announcements, but since there's not a lot to discuss...

This week, new information for Fire Emblem Warriors will be revealed. A new video, even!? Please look forward to it!

I assume it's separate from the Twitter poll results.

It's totally going to be Robin and Lissa, right?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is gonna be a showcase of those two and possibly Lucy as well, then perhaps we'll get to see them in action, no?

I'm liking these profit margins

3 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

If it is gonna be a showcase of those two and possibly Lucy as well, then perhaps we'll get to see them in action, no?

I'm liking these profit margins

Lucina would definitely be one they'd probably want a video for, and Robin is no small name either. Who knows.

Hopefully there's more info than "hey guys these characters are in the game". Why the hell aren't they doing character gameplay videos like with Hyrule Warriors?

Just stepping out of my temporary break from most of the forum to say here that I'd be disappointed if this showed three Awakening characters and none of them were Frederick... I need my favorite knight if I don't get Ike. :(

Heck, I'd be sad to not see Freddy in it whether Ike was in or not since Awakening is one of the three main focuses.

Edited by Anacybele

Robin/Lissa/Lucina incoming!?

I assume we'll be getting all this info on Wednesday, with Famitsu previews tomorrow. Ideally, that is.

I'm just happy for info. Please let this be the start of consistency. Hype!

I hope that we get an in game explanation for why there's only Fates/Awakening characters in here.

Like, Ike was told that the Blood Pact forced him to choose between killing his friends or himself, and, since Ike doesn't know how Blood Pact's work, he kills everyone, and then himself, when he was told that a new Blood Pact would force him to either die, or everyone else would die, leading him to commit Sudoku.

Or the Valentia cast runs around the battlefield in a panic, as there's actual stuff in it, and they don't know how to fight on anything that isn't a wide, blank field.

Stuff like that would make me hype. Extra brownie points if the Fates and Awakening cast laugh at them as this happens, maybe with a "LOOK AT THESE POOR SALES THEY HAVE HAHA!" thrown in, for good measure.

Maybe this could be shown in the newest trailer? I hope it's gonna be shown, anyway.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

So, anyone think that they're doing it because of the goof up?

Companies rarely do this, though.

I mean, if this was the case, they'd be just as likely to reveal Donald, due to his inadvertent reveal.

Just now, Dragonage2ftw said:

Companies rarely do this, though.

I mean, if this was the case, they'd be just as likely to reveal Donald, due to his inadvertent reveal.

It could be coincidental timing I guess, like Shulk being revealed for Smash shortly after he was leaked (with a somewhat cheeky sounding trailer title given the circumstances).

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So, anyone think that they're doing it because of the goof up?

I think this info was planned for this week anyways, along with the goof'd image. 

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Just stepping out of my temporary break from most of the forum to say here that I'd be disappointed if this showed three Awakening characters and none of them were Frederick... I need my favorite knight if I don't get Ike. :(

Heck, I'd be sad to not see Freddy in it whether Ike was in or not since Awakening is one of the three main focuses.

Well with Lissa around, Fred (hopefully) gets more chances to be in since I think it would be odd that the Yllissean royalties are around without their knight :p like the Fates free dlc, and Lissa isn't exactly popular so who knows.

Anyway I can't wait to see the new reveals!

3 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

Lissa isn't exactly popular

More popular than the Black Knight, amongst hundreds of other units (with multi-character points added together, she gets in Top 50), if the CYL poll is to be trusted.

12 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

More popular than the Black Knight, amongst hundreds of other units (with multi-character points added together, she gets in Top 50), if the CYL poll is to be trusted.

Oh well she is not unpopular either, but yeah after seeing her loose to Priscilla I started to thought that, more like in the middle of the road of the Awakening cast at least, but I do like her 

6 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

Oh well she is not unpopular either, but yeah after seeing her loose to Priscilla I started to thought that, more like in the middle of the road of the Awakening cast at least, but I do like her 

Elise may have had something to do with that, but, still, as a rule of thumb, middle of the road Awakening is still above average.

3 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Which it isn't for a number of reasons.  I'll probably say this a hundred more times, or at least until we've get a few more new games which that goddamn poll will never touch.

Though for that specific comparison... uh...  I'll give a resounding "maybe".

27 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

It could be coincidental timing I guess, like Shulk being revealed for Smash shortly after he was leaked (with a somewhat cheeky sounding trailer title given the circumstances).

If I were to make assumptions and conjectures (which I do far too often), I'd say these leaks happen not too long before the reveals because they probably have to send this info down a few tiers in the company hierarchy (you know, get several other people to look it over and make sure it's all good to release out into the public) and so you're more likely to get it in the hands of a dubious employee who wants to leak the info for one reason or another.

Though I do think in this case it's just an oversight that coincidentally happened not long before this news they're delivering.  Either that, or the picture they shared on Twitter was supposed to be shown after this news, but someone mixed it up with another picture or something.  I dunno; I ain't an insider, nor am I savvy with the business model of game marketers.  It could be Illuminati Lizard People in tinfoil hats for all I care.  Or Waluigi and his genie shoes.

36 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

Well with Lissa around, Fred (hopefully) gets more chances to be in since I think it would be odd that the Yllissean royalties are around without their knight :p like the Fates free dlc, and Lissa isn't exactly popular so who knows.

Yeah, this too. It'd even be out of character for Frederick to not be present since this is Frederick we're talking about. lol But Frederick is not popular (more middle of the pack in that category) and there are other notable cavs who could get in over him like Cain and Abel, and especially Leo and Elise too. So I'm still not getting my hopes up real high...

Edited by Anacybele

Gets Lucina *Flips desk*

Lucina got Smash now Chrom gets Warriors! It's his turn to shine dammit!