Fire Emblem: Wrath of the Divine (Sign-up/Discussion)

Nohr Crystal

Here's the general story:  After the events of Awakening, Grima's banishment creates unrest in the race of the Manaketes, making them start to degenerate because of their unconstrained power.  Few Manaketes remain sane like Nowi, but all hope seems to be lost.  A group called the Resistance try to assemble the taguel to support them.  Of course, this species is extremely endangered.  Now the landscape is ridden with fallen Manaketes, and fallen soldiers.  Because of this, the general public considers dragons to be traitors and monsters, (YOU ABANDONED YOUR FAMILY AND HOSHIDO!)  so the remaining Manaketes are discriminated.  As a member of the resistance, you must ensure your own safety, and the Manakete's.

Character sheet:

Name: (Last name is optional and not required)

Class:

Appearance:

Personality:

My character:

Name: Cinyr

Class: Manakete

Appearance: A very young-looking boy with elf-like ears and black hair.  He wears a gold headband that resembles leaves. He has bright blue eyes and pale skin.  He wears a dark purple scarf and a black shirt that is ripped in some places.  He has ragged grey pants and elf-like boots.  His dragon form is the same as Nowi's, but is purple instead of greenish-blue.

Personality:  Although acting very young and childish in contrast to his age, Cinyr can act very serious and foreboding at times.  He is very naive and curious, which often gets him into bad situations.

Roleplay link:

Edited by Nohr Crystal

Where's the rest of the RP? o A o

and kenta dude you've gotta stop linking that same character for every rp lmao

there's so many problems with it

Edited by SnakeMomMelissa

It is a discussion, so I'm gonna make it when I have enough people.

31 minutes ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

Where's the rest of the RP? o A o

and kenta dude you've gotta stop linking that same character for every rp lmao

there's so many problems with it

Wasn't it canonically stated that Panne/Yarne were the last of the taguel, though? Having them labelled as extremely endangered isn't wrong, but it feels... Off, in a way. Not sure what it is. May or may not make a character depending on how you decide to explain this. And also if there's anything else about the plot you can tell us because plot's good when there's more than a paragraph.

328727418904772619.png

7 hours ago, Toyotasomi no Miko said:

Wasn't it canonically stated that Panne/Yarne were the last of the taguel, though? Having them labelled as extremely endangered isn't wrong, but it feels... Off, in a way. Not sure what it is. May or may not make a character depending on how you decide to explain this. And also if there's anything else about the plot you can tell us because plot's good when there's more than a paragraph.

328727418904772619.png

Yeah, I'm pretty lazy. What I meant by extremely endangered were Panne and Yarne, and maybe Morgan if Robin married Panne, but in this case, no.  There's not much more of the plot I can tell you right now because it's 7:00 in the morning and I'm lazy at that time.  Bleh.

I guess Because I need to get back into rping here.

Name: Arietta

Class: Manakete(If she can't be this class:   Mercenary(Gaiden version)) 

Appearance: Gimme a sec. I'm lazy so I'm gonna use a picture from the internet.

Personality: Calm and quiet. She comes off as fairly rude due to her lack of social skills. She has a large sense of pride. She can be fairly pessimistic and sees the world as cruel and evil for what people have done to the Tagnel and Manakete, although as much as she insists she dislikes people, she does enjoy being with others. If you get beyond this you'll find a caring person. She can act very motherly to her friends and she treats them almost like children, probably because she knows she'll never have her own. She likes to sing people to sleep in a motherly way. 

2 hours ago, Mamukoot said:

I guess Because I need to get back into rping here.

Name: Arietta

Class: Manakete(If she can't be this class:   Mercenary(Gaiden version)) 

Appearance: Gimme a sec. I'm lazy so I'm gonna use a picture from the internet.

Personality: Calm and quiet. She comes off as fairly rude due to her lack of social skills. She has a large sense of pride. She can be fairly pessimistic and sees the world as cruel and evil for what people have done to the Tagnel and Manakete, although as much as she insists she dislikes people, she does enjoy being with others. If you get beyond this you'll find a caring person. She can act very motherly to her friends and she treats them almost like children, probably because she knows she'll never have her own. She likes to sing people to sleep in a motherly way. 

Accepted.  And yes, you can be a Manakete, but I want very few because plot. Here's the roleplay: 

Edited by Nohr Crystal

• eclipse changed the title to Fire Emblem: Wrath of the Divine (Sign-up/Discussion)

Edited the title of this thread slightly, to clarify what it's for.  There's a separate subforum purely for discussion threads, which this thread isn't.

No time to sign up for this, so good luck to everyone~!

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Edited the title of this thread slightly, to clarify what it's for.  There's a separate subforum purely for discussion threads, which this thread isn't.

No time to sign up for this, so good luck to everyone~!

Thank you ? I'm pretty new here lol.

5 minutes ago, -Cynthia- said:

Why is The Resistance trying to protect these Manaketes if they're going crazy and killing people?

Cuz they're trying to make them sane again.

Yo, I totally don't mean to be a party pooper, but it might be worth sitting down for a little while and ironing out some world building and some sort of introduction post. If you're looking for something quick and relatively casual, you shouldn't run into too much trouble. Still, it never hurts to put a little work into an RP. A roleplay isn't like a dog, it's not just for Christmas! Either way, have fun and good luck!

I might be a little late for this. Busy deliberating and...yeah. Might as well, though.

Name: Fern

Class: Pegasus Knight

Appearance: Average height, a bit pale. Has very wide, blue eyes and pale green hair. The latter is tied back in a ponytail, and on top of THAT, a headband is worn across her forehead, with her bangs protruding over it. To contrast, her breastplate is a rosy color over a scarlet undershirt. Aside from the coloring, it looks like a fairly standard Pegasus Knight uniform.

Personality: The defining trait would probably be ignorant. Has little to no common sense, and is generally uninformed of current events. However, isn't terribly bad to be around, and usually cheerful. Admires pretty much anything with wings, hence the pegasus. Also has a bit of wanderlust, mainly out of never getting to go anywhere very far as a kid. A connection between the two may exist. No more competitive than the next person, but absolutely hates coming in last place. Not exactly good with directions.

25 minutes ago, ThicreanPhoenix said:

I might be a little late for this. Busy deliberating and...yeah. Might as well, though.

Name: Fern

Class: Pegasus Knight

Appearance: Average height, a bit pale. Has very wide, blue eyes and pale green hair. The latter is tied back in a ponytail, and on top of THAT, a headband is worn across her forehead, with her bangs protruding over it. To contrast, her breastplate is a rosy color over a scarlet undershirt. Aside from the coloring, it looks like a fairly standard Pegasus Knight uniform.

Personality: The defining trait would probably be ignorant. Has little to no common sense, and is generally uninformed of current events. However, isn't terribly bad to be around, and usually cheerful. Admires pretty much anything with wings, hence the pegasus. Also has a bit of wanderlust, mainly out of never getting to go anywhere very far as a kid. A connection between the two may exist. No more competitive than the next person, but absolutely hates coming in last place. Not exactly good with directions.

You're not too late, and accepted.  The RP literally just started lol.