Squad Assault and Chain Challenge discussion thread

Alexmender

Squad-a-la, we're off! Finished Squad Assault 4 (took about 5 tries since I kept getting wiped on the 2nd map).

Map 1: +Atk/-Def PA Olivia (Hone Speed), 4* Female Robin (Triangle Adept 3), 5* Klein, +Res/-Atk 4* Lucius

Map 2: +Def/-Spd 5* Oscar (Fury 3, Bonfire), 5* Camus (Fury 3, Vantage 3, Hone Cavalry), +Res/-Spd Ninian, +Spd/-HP 4*+1 Clarine (Rehabilitate, Wings of Mercy 3, Ward Cavalry)

Map 3: +Def/-Spd Tana (Swap, Quick Riposte 2), +Atk/-HP Amelia (Pivot, Aether, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3), 5* Black Knight (Pivot, Steady Breath, Hone Armor), 5* +Spd/-Def Priscilla

Map 4: +Atk/-Res +1 Julia (Fury 3, Green Tomebreaker 3), +Atk/-Def PA Inigo (Gronnraven+, Moonbow, Triangle Adept 3, Bowbreaker 3), +Atk/-Spd 5* Effie (Brave Lance+), +Spd/-Res +1 Bride Lyn (Hone Atk 3)

Map 5: 5* Xander (Swap, Ignis, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Cavalry, Distant Def 1, S-support with Reinhardt), +Atk/-Spd 5* Reinhardt (Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Fortify Cavalry, Quickened Pulse, S-support with Xander), +2 Brave Lyn (Reposition, Hone Cavalry, Atk +1, has S-support with summoner), 5* Olivia

Edited by Roflolxp54

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made it through the first four maps on my own, but I had a hard time clearing the last one without Reinhardt (who I used on map 2), so I looked up a video for map 2. With Xander, Reinhardt, and two dancers, the last map becomes quite fun. Map 3 definitely ended up being the hardest.

For the curious, here are the teams I used (anything potentially important is mentioned, but any unimportant boons/banes are ignored):

Spoiler

Map 1 - 4-star Cordelia (+Atk I think, no SI), 4-star Priscilla (never saw combat, no important SI), 5-star Julia (+Atk/-Res, +1, no important SI), 3-star Narcian (no important SI)

Map 2 - 4-star Arthur (Hone Atk 1), 4-star Matthew (Spur Def 1 seal, no SI), 4-star Sully (no SI), 4-star Ursula (Quickened Pulse seal, no SI) (Here's the video I used for this map.)

Map 3 - 5-star Clarisse (Brave Bow+, Luna, Life and Death 3, Attack +3 seal, A-rank Summoner Support. Any Brave Bow+ archer could probably fill in for her though.), 4-star Soren (I actually don't think I used him at all except for Draw Back sometimes, so I guess that's all that's important.), 5-star Titania (+Atk, Iceberg, Reciprocal Aid was extremely important to keep.)

Map 4 - 4-star Cecilia (Draw Back, Moonbow, Triangle Adept 3, Hone Cavalry, Distant Defense 1 seal), 5-star Olwen (+Spd, Iceberg, Life and Death 3), Lilina (Moonbow, G Tomebreaker 1), 5-star Bride Cordelia (I don't think she did anything either; I used her Rally a few times, but it was never necessary.)

Map 5 - 5-star Xander (Reposition, Bonfire, Quick Riposte 2), 5-star Reinhardt (I'm not sure how important any of his SI was, but it's just the standard Moonbow/Death Blow 3/Lancebreaker 3/Goad Cavalry set, with Reposition.), 5-star Azura (she just Danced, no important SI), 5-star Ninian (also just Danced, no important SI.)

Well finally stopped putting it off (yay VG downtime!) and completed Squad Assault 2.

Teams used were:

1- M!Robin with TA, Brave Axe Cherche, Wrys and Ninian. Robin did most of the work, dealing with Takumi and Ryoma first after being danced by my level 1 Ninian. Wrys for Rehabilitate support when Robin's health was low battling the brothers. Cherche takes a hit from Hinoka then finishes her off.

2. Sakura, Hector, Zephiel and Effie. Mostly Hector doing all the work after having Ward Armor and Fortify Def support. Effie finishes off a few thieves with Brave Lance once close enough while Sakura keeps armours healthy for the Armads effect/Wary Fighter

3. Tobin with Axebreaker, Nino, Linde and Sharena. Linde baits Tharja and also provides Fortify Res for Nino while Sharena buffs Def and Speed. Nino deletes Robin and provides Draw Back support. Tobin acts as a shield and baits the axe cavalier.

4. PA!Azura, Brave Lyn, Frederick with Brave Axe and Tharja. Tharja easily deletes Michalis even before Azura buffs. Brave Lyn for other flier and mage cavalier. Axura face tanks Camus/lance flier if needed but Frederick easily takes a Gradivus to a face after Lyn's Fortify Cav buffs and unleashes the Brave Axe on Camus. Gunter also works, and had him over Frederick the first time i reached this stage.

5. Reinhardt, Cecilia, Camus, Xander. Cav team go, go, go! Mostly to escape the danger area. The only reason I lost the first time was Reinhardt didn't have Lancebreaker equipped (had WoM for defense duties). It was a needed skill as the enemy cavaliers kept closing in.

glad that's done. Fun fact, i stuffed up one run and used a different team (lv 1 adult tiki, PA!Azura, Wrys and Effie) in one accidental attempt (blame Voting Gauntlet) and I managed to clear map 1 thanks to Axura buffs and Effie. Tiki just stayed away while Axura finished Hinoka. Lost at map 2 though as I misplaced Sakura in range of thieves (although M!Robin would have laughed at this map)

Oh my god that fifth map just about did me in. But I did it! 

Map 1: sGaius (reposition, DB3), Julia+1 (reposition, iceberg, DB3, gTomebreaker), Olivia 4*, Jakob/Takumi

Map 2: bIke+2/Titania+2, Ninian, Hinoka (t-adept2, hit and run), mRobin (reposition, t-adept, bowbreaker3)

Map 3: Michalis (draw back, axbreaker3, hone flyers), Narcian, Leo (draw back, fury3, home cavelry), Camus (dragon fang,  vantage)

Map 4: Nino (dragon gaze, fury3, desperation), Leon+1 (brave bow, reposition, fury3, hone speed3) Sanaki (iceberg, swordbreaker3), Inigo 

Map 5: Ike+1 (reposition, vantage, home attack3), Soren+1 (gronnblade+, reposition, aether, LaD3, desperation, drive speed2, Azura (iceberg, fury2, WoM3, home attack3), Boey (reposition, close counter, spur attack3)

Maps 4 and 5 are the ones that nearly broke me. That goddamn red flyer on 3 was the biggest thorn in my side until I figured out switching Leon’s slaying bow for brave bow gave solved all my problems. 

Map 5 probably would have been a million times easier with cavalry but I apparently don’t believe in taking the easier rout and haven’t finished my horse team yet. Clearing this one eventually just came down to desperately trying to find a way to keep everyone out of enemy range for the last turn. 

I am never touching this Squad Assult again. 

Edited by DarkLordIvy

My Chain Challenge Story 11 & 12 lunatic clear, if anyone is looking for inspiration. I miss-click on map 5 and hit Boey instead of Celica. Fortunately it all worked out anyway.

This is also a guide regarding how to build Rebecca — it's easy, just turn her Silver Bow into a 13 mt Brave Bow with an atk/spd enhancing A-skill and Desperation!

I have uploaded my clear of the Paralogue 11 & 12 Lunatic Chain Challenge as well, just check my channel.

Edited by Wanda

Now that my wish characters are on their way I decided to do the rest of chain challenges.
At the moment I play Ursula, Xander, Cecilia and Elise and I must say this team is really awesome for chain challenge, I also put Distant Def on Xander for this, with all buffs he has 36 resistance on distance which is quite a number for him.
Almost did 11&12 Lunatic with only one team. If my Ursula had Lancebreaker instead of Desperation, maybe I could have done it with only one team then. 
And I have almost 2 horse emblem teams by now.
First Team is the named. And second is B.Lyn, Frederick (Brave Axe, Deathblow) Olwen and a filler.
 And besides, my Frederick is done with awakening wifes, Olwen is his bride.

47 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Now that my wish characters are on their way I decided to do the rest of chain challenges.
At the moment I play Ursula, Xander, Cecilia and Elise and I must say this team is really awesome for chain challenge, I also put Distant Def on Xander for this, with all buffs he has 36 resistance on distance which is quite a number for him.
Almost did 11&12 Lunatic with only one team. If my Ursula had Lancebreaker instead of Desperation, maybe I could have done it with only one team then. 
And I have almost 2 horse emblem teams by now.
First Team is the named. And second is B.Lyn, Frederick (Brave Axe, Deathblow) Olwen and a filler.
 And besides, my Frederick is done with awakening wifes, Olwen is his bride.

What builts do you use on your first team? Would be a good moment to solve CC indeed. 

CC 11-12 intimidates and even terrifies me. It includes a collection of the game's most difficult maps. I probably will need a guide and my hand held through it and I might wait until I get more powerful seals.

I have yet to mount the courage to tackle it and probably won't until I'm really out of things to do (and as far as CC goes, the only other one I haven't done yet is P11-12).

1 minute ago, Vince777 said:

CC 11-12 intimidates and even terrifies me. It includes a collection of the game's most difficult maps. I probably will need a guide and my hand held through it and I might wait until I get more powerful seals.

I have yet to mount the courage to tackle it and probably won't until I'm really out of things to do (and as far as CC goes, the only other one I haven't done yet is P11-12).

Aside from having more unfinished CCs, in the same boat.

12-4 and 12-5 are quite difficult maps to end the whole run but the real problem is in the first half of the challenge, I believe.

11-3 forces you to split your units and includes reinforcements. It is a very tough map and 11-5 is even worse. It is simply Hell. Might be the game's most difficult story map. A limited turn count and mages that insist to stay in their protected coccoon. Ugh.  

Edited by Vince777

12 hours ago, mampfoid said:

What builts do you use on your first team? Would be a good moment to solve CC indeed

Ursula:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20171014-114223.thumb.png.dfc087948b0cea0bdae0c107aaec3c66.png

Here I'm thinking about giving her Lancebreaker, it would have been helpful on map 8.

Xander:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20171014-114242.thumb.png.5429ccb556b30d171fe07cf10b4d219b.png

Xander is ok like this. Distant Def with all horse buffs gives him 36 Res, if he would have support it could be 38 Res on distance.

Cecilia:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20171014-114255.thumb.png.809f7b96349509eff57e199e834aa6e7.png

Escape Route 3 is not that useful with my team and a better Seal could be given.

Elise:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20171014-114315.thumb.png.c936622838517f65350ef90fabdc44a3.png

Special Skill could be changed and C would be Fortify Cavalry, so I can change Cecilias C skill.

Even with some improvement that could be done this team worked at least until Map 8. I really think that Lancebreaker on Ursula could have helped on this map. 

Map 3 (I think) is the most risky one. I put Elise/Cecilia on the upper corner and Xander/Ursula on the right.
Cecilia/Elise camping on the Def Tiles and Xander/Ursula need to be positioned that Ursula can beat some bow users and other units. And Xander can use reposition on her. It could be that on this map desperation is necessary for Ursula..

Edited by Stroud

Finished CC 11-12 with Camus, Xander, Reinhardt and Priscila. That was kinda hard. I finally got a reposition fodder for Xander (he had only Swap) so I could manage to finish 11-5 without losing anyone. Then I had to figure out 12-1 because Rein couldn't kill Delthea on the defense tile on a way that I could move my team afterwards without being cramped on a corner. After that, managed to go deathless until 12-4, where I lost Camus and Priscila, finishing the map on the last turn possible. 12-5 Xander kills Sonya, Rein kills one of the reds and my second team comes up to sweep the rest (Leo, Cecilia, Ursula and Brave Lyn).

@Stroud Thanks, nice team! My Cecilia (4*+0, Gronnblade+) and Ursula (5*+0, only Blarblade) are not complete like yours and my Elise misses wrathful staff. 

Nearly finished CC 11/12 lunatic with my first try. 

First 6 maps where cleared by my melee flyer team (Tana (+SPD firesweep+), Cordelia (+1 +ATK), Cherche (4*+8 +ATK), Elincia (+SPD galeforce)). I lost Cherche on map 5 and Tana on map 6. The tricky part to repeat that will be to have galeforce ready on Elincia and Cordelia for map 5. 

On map 7 I was a little stupid and forgot the tight turn limit of 4 and immediately lost team 2 (Titania (DC, QR, Iceberg), Reinhardt, BH!Roy +1, Elise). 

Then chosed the wrong members for team 3, because Xander, Cecilia, Ursula and Priscilla were not fast enough to clear map 8. 

Now I have to think of a different second team for maps 7 and 8, because I will need Titania & Co for map 9/10. 

Edit: I did it on my second try, yeah! 

I didn't change the teams, but this time Tana survived map 6 (12.1), which helped to clear map 7 (12.2) except for Saber. Team 2 was still not perfect, BH!Roy was killed on map 8 (12.3). Titania could weaken Leon on map 9 (12.4) while Reinhardt killed Saber. The rest was a piece of cake for team 3. 

Team 1:

Spoiler

Tana 5* +0 +SPD -RES, Firesweep Lance+, LnD2, Hit&Run, Goad Flyers, Reposition, Moonbow, SPD+1 Seal

Cherche 4* +8 +ATK -RES, Brave Axe+, Death Blow 3, Renewal 2, Hone ATK 3, Reposition, Draconic Aura, HP+3 Seal

Elincia 5* +0 +SPD -DEF, Amiti, Death Blow 3, Flyer Formation 3, Goad Flyers, Reposition, Galeforce, QP Seal

Cordelia 5* +1 +ATK -HP, Brave Lance+, LnD2, hit&run, Goad Flyers, Reposition, Galeforce, SPD+1 Seal

All skills except Renewal (thought Cherche would need to tank some hits) were needed, especially Galeforce and Reposition. Goad Flyers and Flyer formation were necessary 2-3 times. Hit and run was handy serveral times, especially in those  pirate maps and on 11.5.

Team 2:

Spoiler

BH!Roy 5* +1 +RES -DEF, Blazing Durandal, Steady Blow 2, Desperation 3, Fortify Cav, Reposition, Galeforce

Reinhardt 5* +0 +RES -DEF, Dire Thunder, Death Blow 2, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cav, Draw Back, Moonbow

Titania 5* +0 +RES -SPD, Emerald Axe+, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 2, Hone Cav, Reposition, Iceberg, Distand Def 1 Seal

Elise 5* +0 +SPD -DEF, Gravity, Live to Serve 3, Fortify Cav, Rehabilitate, Inspiration

Team 3:

Spoiler

Xander 5* +0 Neutral, Siegfried, Fury 3, Quick Riposte 2, Fortify Cav, Reposition, Ignis

Ursula 5* +0 Neutral, Blarblade, Death Blow 3, Lancereaker 2, Hone Cav, Draw Back, Moonbow

Cecilia 4* +0 Neutral, Gronnblade+, ATK+2, Escape Route 2, Fortify Cav, Draw Back, Draconic Aura

Priscilla 5* +0 +DEF -ATK, Panic, Live to Serve 2, Hone Cav, Rehabilitate, Inspiration, Heavenly Light

Edited by mampfoid
Success!

Finally found the time to do Squat Assault 4 this morning. After what I heard from people saying it's hard, somehow it wasn't really.

Map 1: 5* Sonya, 5* Sharena, 5* Genny & 5* Raven - I baited B!Caeda with buffed Sonya. Then had her healed and repeated this with Bridal Lyn who was the most annoying unit on this map. After she was down Raven barely KOed the Lance Flier and Sharena with QR22 baited the Sword Flier.

Map 2: 5* Ursula, 5* Valter, 5* B!Ike & 4* Olivia - That gave me the most troubles (if 2 tries can be counted as trouble). Moved B!Ike into the space where Roderick couldn't drag him back then repositioned and danced every one out of there. I can't really recount what I've done here because it was so messy but I remember Ursula and Olivia being able to tank hits from the Archer. I think Ursula managed to take out Roderick after B!Ike damaged him enough, Valter tanked and KOed Luke with QR2 and then I danced him to take on Katarina. The archer was then taken down in a combined effort by Ursula.

Map 3: 5* Black Knight, 5* Amelia, 5* Sheena & 4* Effie - That was easy with all the armor buffs. Unfortunately my -DEF Amelia is super frail but we made it in the end thanks to Armor March and Swap shenanigans.

Map 4: 5* Cecilia, 5* Camus, 5* Sanaki & 5* Ike - Ike was just there in case I needed Reposition. Cecilia and Camus buffed each other with Fortify Cavalry, so Cecilia with Gronnraven+ and TA3 tanked S!Corrin. Afterwards it got a bit tricky but I got out of the mess with repositioning where Cecilia was able to counter the Archer while Sanaki baited and defeated S!Elise. S!Corrin and the Sword Flier started this stupid Flier thing where they just reposition themselves back and forth, so I had Camus bait S!Corrin and defeat her. Afterwards the lone Sword Flier was no match to him.

Map 5: 5* Reinhardt, 5* Xander, 5* B!Lyn & 5* Ninian - Horse Emblem makes this easy. First I had Reinhardt take out the Archer on top. Xander tanked Seth and the other Archer and barely survived (maybe the trick was the Distant Defense 3 seal here?). Afterwards it was just repositioning and dancing Reinhardt and B!Lyn around the map, while Xander blocked the Blue mage reinforcement and took on the Axe Flier.

This was probably my best run on this mode yet. I should have recorded it, haha.

I had cleared Squad Assult 1 long ago, yet now I didn't have some of the units that I had then. So, I decided to see how I would do with my newer units. So here I go:

Map 1: 4 star Legion and Nino, 5 star Nowi and Klein

Map 2: 4 star Azama (not needed), 5 star Summer Corrin, Elincia, and Peri (not needed)

Map 3: 5 star Brave Lyn, Lyn, Masked Marth, and Roderick

Map 4: 3 star Olivia, 4 star Sakura, 5 star Gray and Julia

Map 5: 5 star M!Robin, PA!Azura (not needed), Eldigan, and Genny 

So, the only teams that were different were team 2 and team 5. Funny how that is.

Edited by Poimagic

Beaten 2 and 3! Forgotten how I did 2 in detail because it was a while ago, but it was not fun. 3 was fine barring the first map and forgetting to change M!Robin's skill.

Will edit with SA4 later.

Spoiler

Will check later.

Map 1: 5* Nephenee, Sprincina, 4* Narcian, Lilina

Map 2: 

Map 3: 

Map 4:

Map 5:

Spoiler

Map 1: 5* Mist, Azura, 4* Legion, Lilina

This took some doing and some seals (Spur speed on Lilina, Spur Def on Mist to be safe). It also tripped me up the most. Legion tanks Ephraim, then moves away to be healed while Lilina finished him off because of Azura dancing so she can tank the green mage. She tanks, Legion finished and moves to take on the horse, who is left with 1 HP because it's not strong enough. Lilina finishes it off, and Azura then tanks Eirika. Lilina finishes because I'm clearly playing BB and she needs the levels. Lilina has Draw Back and G!Tomebreaker, Legion has Vantage 3 and Threaten Def 2, Azura has Lancebreaker 2 and Mist has Rehabilitate, Swift Wind Balm and Live to Serve 2

Map 2: 5* M!Robin, Springcina, Sonya, 4* Lissa

Had Sonya 1-round because of G tomebreaker, then M!Robin repositioned her. Springcina took out Sanaki on player phase and M!Robin prepared to take on the bows. He tanks both fine with some healing and the map is finished pretty easily. Springcina has Distant Def 1 and Fortify Res, M!Robin has Spd +1, Reposition and Bowbreaker 2, Sonya has Attack Ploy 1 and G!Tomebreaker.

Map 3: 5* Brave Ike, 4* Selena, Raigh, Clarine

Brave Ike tanked the Blue unit pretty well once the wall was broke for him, he finished and was repositioned by Selena. From there it was mostly Rehab with Clarine, and Raigh and Selena attacking (Selena has Moonbow. It helped). It helps two of the units can't do too much damage. No seals or other skills of note.

Map 4: 5* Black Knight, Hector, 4* Zephiel, Wendy

I actually bothered to use just armours for this one. BK and Zephiel took damage from having to tank magic, but they easily tanked what they faced. Wendy mostly used reposition and Zephiel and BK have Hone Armour and it was pretty easy otherwise, partly because of the fact I have 2 DC units on that party. Hector has SA seal A, but he didn't take much damage, while Zephiel's Panic Ploy seal was irrelevant.

Map 5: 5* Brave Lyn, Camus, Xander, 4* Titania

This one was just throw cav boosts at it to win. Titania didn't fight but gave Hone Cav and the others just got down to business. Brave Lyn killed Faye and Alm, while the generics got taken care of by Camus and Xander. Pretty easy when you have an S-Rank Brave Lyn with the Attack seal so that she hits 50 before boosts.

Spoiler

Map 1: 

Map 2: 

Map 3: 

Map 4:

Map 5:

@mampfoid gratz

Sometimes just one unit can turn the challenge.

I scratched all my orbs together from chain challenge, the paralog ones were also doable.
Tomorrow we have the next paralog one. I think I will do chain challenges earlier now. 

On 10/11/2017 at 2:47 PM, DefaultBeep said:

Made it through the first four maps on my own, but I had a hard time clearing the last one without Reinhardt (who I used on map 2), so I looked up a video for map 2. With Xander, Reinhardt, and two dancers, the last map becomes quite fun. Map 3 definitely ended up being the hardest.

For the curious, here are the teams I used (anything potentially important is mentioned, but any unimportant boons/banes are ignored):

Reveal hidden contents

Map 1 - 4-star Cordelia (+Atk I think, no SI), 4-star Priscilla (never saw combat, no important SI), 5-star Julia (+Atk/-Res, +1, no important SI), 3-star Narcian (no important SI)

Map 2 - 4-star Arthur (Hone Atk 1), 4-star Matthew (Spur Def 1 seal, no SI), 4-star Sully (no SI), 4-star Ursula (Quickened Pulse seal, no SI) (Here's the video I used for this map.)

Map 3 - 5-star Clarisse (Brave Bow+, Luna, Life and Death 3, Attack +3 seal, A-rank Summoner Support. Any Brave Bow+ archer could probably fill in for her though.), 4-star Soren (I actually don't think I used him at all except for Draw Back sometimes, so I guess that's all that's important.), 5-star Titania (+Atk, Iceberg, Reciprocal Aid was extremely important to keep.)

Map 4 - 4-star Cecilia (Draw Back, Moonbow, Triangle Adept 3, Hone Cavalry, Distant Defense 1 seal), 5-star Olwen (+Spd, Iceberg, Life and Death 3), Lilina (Moonbow, G Tomebreaker 1), 5-star Bride Cordelia (I don't think she did anything either; I used her Rally a few times, but it was never necessary.)

Map 5 - 5-star Xander (Reposition, Bonfire, Quick Riposte 2), 5-star Reinhardt (I'm not sure how important any of his SI was, but it's just the standard Moonbow/Death Blow 3/Lancebreaker 3/Goad Cavalry set, with Reposition.), 5-star Azura (she just Danced, no important SI), 5-star Ninian (also just Danced, no important SI.)

I'm in the same position where I need to save my Reinhardt for the final map but need him for map two. Shame I used my Mathew as skill fodder earlier...

2 minutes ago, neeto said:

I'm in the same position where I need to save my Reinhardt for the final map but need him for map two. Shame I used my Mathew as skill fodder earlier...

Yeah, I went through a lot of Stamina Pots trying out other teams, before finally giving up and just looking up a video. Do you have anyone with Reciprocal Aid? I think that was the only thing that Matthew specifically really needed to do, plus maybe having the Spur Def 1 seal which anyone can use anyway. It doesn't look like his B or C skills are ever needed, and he never sees combat, so as long as the enemy still moves the same way, you might be able to get away with using somebody else (again, as long as they have Reciprocal Aid).

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, I went through a lot of Stamina Pots trying out other teams, before finally giving up and just looking up a video. Do you have anyone with Reciprocal Aid? I think that was the only thing that Matthew specifically really needed to do, plus maybe having the Spur Def 1 seal which anyone can use anyway. It doesn't look like his B or C skills are ever needed, and he never sees combat, so as long as the enemy still moves the same way, you might be able to get away with using somebody else (again, as long as they have Reciprocal Aid).

Its his hone speed that's actually the most important, its what allows Ursula to kill the horse in one shot. I tried to replace him with Nino but then I realized I need reciprocal aid and right now I don't have any fodder for that right now.

Just now, neeto said:

Its his hone speed that's actually the most important, its what allows Ursula to kill the horse in one shot. I tried to replace him with Nino but then I realized I need reciprocal aid and right now I don't have any fodder for that right now.

Ah, I missed that she needed the extra speed to double there; I checked her combat with the archer, but I guess I should've payed more attention. Do you have anyone that can spare Ardent Sacrifice instead? If Sully isn't -Res (or -Def for her other moments of combat), then she should still be able to survive Katarina with a slim amount of HP.

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ah, I missed that she needed the extra speed to double there; I checked her combat with the archer, but I guess I should've payed more attention. Do you have anyone that can spare Ardent Sacrifice instead? If Sully isn't -Res (or -Def for her other moments of combat), then she should still be able to survive Katarina with a slim amount of HP.

Ah this did the trick thanks. I have all the units I need for map three too so I might be able to do this now

6 minutes ago, neeto said:

Ah this did the trick thanks. I have all the units I need for map three too so I might be able to do this now

No problem, I hope you're able to clear the whole thing now! I wish you luck in your quest for completion.