FE16, THE BINDING BLADE REMAKE!?

So. There is a possibility that FE16 will be a Binding Blade remake.  The director of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, has said that he wants to remake The Binding Blade, for more people to know why "Roy is our boy" Would probably end up like SoV. Full voice acting. 3D gameplay. Worldwide release. Amiibo. I, personally, have never played The Binding Blade, but that is my next stop after finishing Blazing Sword. So, what do you guys think? Check the link below for proof.

SOURCE: https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/05/22/fire-emblem-echoes-director-like-remake-binding-blade/

Jossed, FE16 is supposed to be a brand new game. It was stated in the same FE Direct that revealed Shadows of Valentia.

I honestly don't feel like Binding Blade needs a remake yet. The game is relativity still solid and I don't know how much a modern coat of paint could add. Or maybe I'm just saying that because I prefer the GBA ascetic to the modern one, and I feel that Genealogy and Thracia should be remade first.

Going strictly by the chronology of the series, Genealogy should be up next. I need a remake of those continent-sized megamaps sooner than I need a reminder of my age via a remake of a GBA game that I practically grew up playing. 

Although I'd want 4 or 5 remade, I'm not opposed to a Binding Blade and would be just as excited. If the director isn't too scared to tweak some things and add some cool features, then I'd be really happy.

It's kind of weird if they do skip 4 and 5, but I wouldn't be surprised since Roy is much more known to an international audience thanks to Smash Bros.