Is Haitaka good in Conquest Lunatic

Spectraman

Amongst generic he's around 6-7/10. Basically only below some like i guess Kumagera, and his overall usefulness is kind of below captured Falcon Knights

Overall worth is around 8/10. You can basically pick him up, have him help CH10, use him as Rally defense afterwards and he would worth way more than majority of units

Edited by JSND

14 minutes ago, Spectraman said:

What does 1-2 mean? Also what do you consider better lance users than him, excluding children?

If I were you, I'd just ignore him - far more often than not, joshcja has no idea what he's talking about.

4 hours ago, Spectraman said:

What does 1-2 mean? Also what do you consider better lance users than him, excluding children?

Range on attacks that hits both the adjacent tile, and 2 tiles away from you.

Excluding kids he's the "best" main lance user in terms of raw combat, but frankly lances cap out at Drank so every dracobird, bowbird or ninja will be strictly better in the mid-late game even if they have lower stats, while rallymaster takes over buffing duties post-ch23. 

Edited by joshcja

39 minutes ago, joshcja said:

Range on attacks that hits both the adjacent tile, and 2 tiles away from you.

Excluding kids he's the "best" main lance user in terms of raw combat, but frankly lances cap out at Drank so every dracobird, bowbird or ninja will be strictly better in the mid-late game even if they have lower stats, while rallymaster takes over buffing duties post-ch23. 

Theres a Bowbird in CQ?

Haitaka has unique stat growths so downright he's better then any generic spearfighter, alongside with edging out Oboro except for Magic/Luck/Defense. He's a great damage dealer that can actually prove his worth if you want to use him as an attack unit, while still having utility as a rallyunit with Rally Defense until Chapter 23's Rallymen come. Quick disclaimer: In lunatic he gets Seal Defense early alongside with Strong Riposte which is...okay i guess.

Now Kumagera on the other hand, he's great for being a tank in lunatic concidering he gets Darting Blow and Countermagic. But if you want to get his fullest potential, you're going to have to put some time into him so that he can get Death Blow and Counter.

Both units are great and if you have units that are lacking or need help on, i'd say go for them alongside Guzak from Forrest's Paralogue if you can swing it.

Edited by Raccoon844

2 hours ago, JSND said:

Theres a Bowbird in CQ?

In gen one we have uuuuh. Every male that can bone Azura or Mozu + Mozu, Selena, and Effie for our bowbirds? (Not all the boys are good bowbirds obviously)

1 minute ago, joshcja said:

In gen one we have uuuuh. Every male that can bone Azura or Mozu + Mozu, Selena, and Effie for our bowbirds? (Not all the boys are good bowbirds obviously)

Why even run Bowbirds when you can run Dark Magic Dragon

13 hours ago, Raccoon844 said:

Haitaka has unique stat growths so downright he's better then any generic spearfighter, alongside with edging out Oboro except for Magic/Luck/Defense. He's a great damage dealer that can actually prove his worth if you want to use him as an attack unit, while still having utility as a rallyunit with Rally Defense until Chapter 23's Rallymen come. Quick disclaimer: In lunatic he gets Seal Defense early alongside with Strong Riposte which is...okay i guess.

Now Kumagera on the other hand, he's great for being a tank in lunatic concidering he gets Darting Blow and Countermagic. But if you want to get his fullest potential, you're going to have to put some time into him so that he can get Death Blow and Counter.

Both units are great and if you have units that are lacking or need help on, i'd say go for them alongside Guzak from Forrest's Paralogue if you can swing it.

Hold on, I feel like I am missing something or forgot. Is there an enemy unit in Chapter 23 that has multiple rallies, because why waste your time getting another rally bot when you can train Haitaka to be a good rally defense bot and train him to be a good spear fighter?

30 minutes ago, Spectraman said:

Hold on, I feel like I am missing something or forgot. Is there an enemy unit in Chapter 23 that has multiple rallies, because why waste your time getting another rally bot when you can train Haitaka to be a good rally defense bot and train him to be a good spear fighter?

The 2 masters of arms flanking Hinata have Rally Defense and Rally Strength. I'm not sure, but they might also have Amaterasu. I said they were spear masters, but I was mistaken.

5 hours ago, Spectraman said:

There's a MOA with rally Atk/Def/Spd/Luk chilling with 4 spearmasters on the right side that you can capture on turn one of Ch23 (he may also have rally res).

Edited by joshcja

2 hours ago, joshcja said:

There's a MOA with rally Atk/Def/Spd/Luk chilling with 4 spearmasters on the right side that you can capture on turn one of Ch23 (he may also have rally res).

People refer to him as "ralleyman" for a reason. 4 ralleys is way better than you can expect to get in any other way without a LOT of investment. He is right up ther with "penta axe general" from fe5 (who had an inventory stuffed full of axes, some of which were great and hard to get) on the "generic capterable units that everyone remembers" list. I actualy deployed him in the final chapter, simply because you pretty much need to one-turn that chapter, and orkoing the final boss is much eaiser if the boss killer gets +4 to 4 stats (protip, have a charge left on 2 rescue staffs. galeforce and warp help a lot).

Edited by sirmola

25 minutes ago, sirmola said:

People refer to him as "ralleyman" for a reason.

On 7/6/2017 at 7:38 PM, joshcja said:

rallymaster takes over buffing duties post-ch23. 

You don't say????

He's just gives you the bare-bones support bonuses. that being said however Haitaka is a great damaging unit (had him and Chapter 23's Rallyman on my final party) and he's your only choice for a spearfighter in conquest unless you decided to give your corrin the spear fighter secondary class trait via character customization. Really, just get both whenever you can and have Haitaka as your glass cannon with Rally Defense on standby whilst having Rallyman on standby for that sweet buffs and attack stance.

Edited by Raccoon844