Crossover Ships?

Hero_Lucina

56 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

And Cecilia obviously doesn't mind younger men since she can marry Roy.

And Roy would object because his vast number of paramours is essential to his dominance over Elibe. He plays the sweet and innocent card, but really he's more cunning and ambitious than you think. 

His marriage to Lilina conceals his polyamorous schemes, and also strengthens his hand in Lycia. Cecilia is the Mage General of Etruria, so for Roy to lose her is to lose his main agent at the Etrurian court. Sue gives him a say in Sacaen politics via the heir to one of the most powerful tribes; Shanna is a princess in Ilia following the end of FE6. Sophia is the priestess of Arcadia, and Larum lets Roy pull a few strings in the Western Isles and adds to his Etrurian influence via Larum's daddy Douglas. Guinevere is the Queen of Bern.

It thanks to all these ties that Roy could become a gladiator in an extradimensional world, sating his lust for battle, which is even greater than his libido. Unfortunately, the Sword of Seals is fragile, and after every day of clashing against among others a hero clad in green, an ape, and an armored space ninja, the Binding Blade would need repairs. The cost of repairs was not cheap, and to finance the repairs, Roy took money from the coffers of Lycia and the rest of Elibe. Years of throwing himself into the pleasures of battle began to take its toll. Roy could not get enough of battle, he was neglecting governance and diplomacy alike, and increasingly resulted to draconian fiscal policies and outright theft and misappropriation of Lycia's finances to pay for his gladiatorial fun. The last straw came when he began to demand too much money from his diplomatic harem, and then threatened to find new lovers if they refused his requests. 

Thus, while Roy was eagerly awaiting new of an expansion of this extradimensional world of battle which he could not rip himself from, the harem leaked the truth to the world of his adultery and his corruption. After overcoming initial disbelief, the people of Lycia and Elibe as a whole rose up and began overturning everything associated with their former savior Roy and demanded he return and answer at once. Roy brushed off this uprising, thinking his charm could soothe his lovers, his fellow rulers, and his peoples alike. This did not happen. Roy instead was forced to fight to subdue this rebellion, but his neglecting to govern Lycia or Elibe made this impossible. Roy was ingloriously captured, and was even threatened with a humiliating public castration followed by execution. Yet the rulers of Elibe, recognizing Roy had once saved the world, with little love for him left in their hearts, offered the slightest mercy and instead imprisoned for life him off the coast of Nabata.

In the meanwhile, the master of the extradimensional world of battle and all the fighters within it decided that it would be offensive to Elibe and to all decent beings to let the wicked Roy ever fight in this world again. However, the master sought a new scion for the Fire Emblem world, given Marth himself confessed that he would rather there be someone besides him, for he could bear the weight of fighting for FE alone. The Master Sleeve, or MS for short, then decided to begin a search for a Roy replacement, and wanted to make sure that the Roy scandal would never be repeated again.

Ultimate, the Master Sleeve decided on someone who wasn't a ruler, who didn't have an lovers or perhaps interest in love at all, who liked the thrill of battle, was very strong, had a weapon which would never need to be repaired (thus avoiding the issue of how to pay for repairs), who was younger and fresher than Roy, and who had actually already left their own world in search of something more. His name was Ike.

...Fast forwarding a number of years, the Master Sleeve was looking to expand his extradimensional world of fighting once again, and, knowing there were many innocents (for they knew not of Roy's terrible scandal) in the world he lived in who would pay good money to see Roy fight again, he began to wonder whether it was worth including him once more. Asking the world Elibe for permission to permit Roy to fight again, they were tired of caring for him in prison, he had gone mad deprived of rule and love and battle, and possibly had a number of late-stage venereal diseases. So, they decided they'd let Roy go, but only if none of the bill for Roy's gladiatorial fun was footed at Lycia's doorsteps. Ashamed it had to be this way, but understanding why, the Master Sleeve agreed, and required the people of his world pay for Roy's reentry into the world's most smashing entertainment. As expected, they were willing to pay, which was good because getting Roy ready for battle again had already cost a few shiploads of gold- the reverse aging treatment, the medications and therapy for psychosis and the wrath of Venus were in no way cheap. As for the Binding Blade- that white elephant of a weapon, it was discovered that dropping it into a world within the FE universe, which is without a name, but to describe it I would have to call it fatalistic, would somehow make the weapon infinitely durable. Which then gave the Master Sleeve another idea- which the royals of which were all too happy to agree too- they loathed the three kingdoms' idiot deep in their hearts.

Anyhow, that is the story of Roy after Binding Blade. He now forever lives in this world of brawls, unless the Master Sleeve sometime in the future decides he isn't bringing in the crowds that he used to. Not that Roy is too concerned, he's awaiting the international debut of a modernized telling of his origin legend, he knows it'll happen sometime in the foreseeable future.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And Roy would object because his vast number of paramours is essential to his dominance over Elibe. He plays the sweet and innocent card, but really he's more cunning and ambitious than you think. 

His marriage to Lilina conceals his polyamorous schemes, and also strengthens his hand in Lycia. Cecilia is the Mage General of Etruria, so for Roy to lose her is to lose his main agent at the Etrurian court. Sue gives him a say in Sacaen politics via the heir to one of the most powerful tribes; Shanna is a princess in Ilia following the end of FE6. Sophia is the priestess of Arcadia, and Larum lets Roy pull a few strings in the Western Isles and adds to his Etrurian influence via Larum's daddy Douglas. Guinevere is the Queen of Bern.

It thanks to all these ties that Roy could become a gladiator in an extradimensional world, sating his lust for battle, which is even greater than his libido. Unfortunately, the Sword of Seals is fragile, and after every day of clashing against among others a hero clad in green, an ape, and an armored space ninja, the Binding Blade would need repairs. The cost of repairs was not cheap, and to finance the repairs, Roy took money from the coffers of Lycia and the rest of Elibe. Years of throwing himself into the pleasures of battle began to take its toll. Roy could not get enough of battle, he was neglecting governance and diplomacy alike, and increasingly resulted to draconian fiscal policies and outright theft and misappropriation of Lycia's finances to pay for his gladiatorial fun. The last straw came when he began to demand too much money from his diplomatic harem, and then threatened to find new lovers if they refused his requests. 

Thus, while Roy was eagerly awaiting new of an expansion of this extradimensional world of battle which he could not rip himself from, the harem leaked the truth to the world of his adultery and his corruption. After overcoming initial disbelief, the people of Lycia and Elibe as a whole rose up and began overturning everything associated with their former savior Roy and demanded he return and answer at once. Roy brushed off this uprising, thinking his charm could soothe his lovers, his fellow rulers, and his peoples alike. This did not happen. Roy instead was forced to fight to subdue this rebellion, but his neglecting to govern Lycia or Elibe made this impossible. Roy was ingloriously captured, and was even threatened with a humiliating public castration followed by execution. Yet the rulers of Elibe, recognizing Roy had once saved the world, with little love for him left in their hearts, offered the slightest mercy and instead imprisoned for life him off the coast of Nabata.

In the meanwhile, the master of the extradimensional world of battle and all the fighters within it decided that it would be offensive to Elibe and to all decent beings to let the wicked Roy ever fight in this world again. However, the master sought a new scion for the Fire Emblem world, given Marth himself confessed that he would rather there be someone besides him, for he could bear the weight of fighting for FE alone. The Master Sleeve, or MS for short, then decided to begin a search for a Roy replacement, and wanted to make sure that the Roy scandal would never be repeated again.

Ultimate, the Master Sleeve decided on someone who wasn't a ruler, who didn't have an lovers or perhaps interest in love at all, who liked the thrill of battle, was very strong, had a weapon which would never need to be repaired (thus avoiding the issue of how to pay for repairs), who was younger and fresher than Roy, and who had actually already left their own world in search of something more. His name was Ike.

...Fast forwarding a number of years, the Master Sleeve was looking to expand his extradimensional world of fighting once again, and, knowing there were many innocents (for they knew not of Roy's terrible scandal) in the world he lived in who would pay good money to see Roy fight again, he began to wonder whether it was worth including him once more. Asking the world Elibe for permission to permit Roy to fight again, they were tired of caring for him in prison, he had gone mad deprived of rule and love and battle, and possibly had a number of late-stage venereal diseases. So, they decided they'd let Roy go, but only if none of the bill for Roy's gladiatorial fun was footed at Lycia's doorsteps. Ashamed it had to be this way, but understanding why, the Master Sleeve agreed, and required the people of his world pay for Roy's reentry into the world's most smashing entertainment. As expected, they were willing to pay, which was good because getting Roy ready for battle again had already cost a few shiploads of gold- the reverse aging treatment, the medications and therapy for psychosis and the wrath of Venus were in no way cheap. As for the Binding Blade- that white elephant of a weapon, it was discovered that dropping it into a world within the FE universe, which is without a name, but to describe it I would have to call it fatalistic, would somehow make the weapon infinitely durable. Which then gave the Master Sleeve another idea- which the royals of which were all too happy to agree too- they loathed the three kingdoms' idiot deep in their hearts.

Anyhow, that is the story of Roy after Binding Blade. He now forever lives in this world of brawls, unless the Master Sleeve sometime in the future decides he isn't bringing in the crowds that he used to. Not that Roy is too concerned, he's awaiting the international debut of a modernized telling of his origin legend, he knows it'll happen sometime in the foreseeable future.

…..

…….

…I dearly wish I could put this in my signature without having to use hide content bars. Only one question - remind me which one is the space ninja again?

Actually, two questions - how do I do the hide content bar so I can put this in my sig?

21 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Only one question - remind me which one is the space ninja again?

Samus Aran. She has the moves of a ninja, works alone, and has Chozo blood in her veins just as ninjas were said to receive their training and abilities from tengu- Japanese demon-humanoid birds kinda like the Chozo. Also she fights Space Pirates, to reference that old and random pirates vs. ninjas thing.

I was about to ask for some elaboration on Roy's sexual deviant escapades, then I remembered we're talking about a 15 year old kid. That's a greater turn off than learning lyn's real age. She doesn't need a lover, she needs an education.

I was hoping someone would make a topic like this.

Erm let's see, I kinda or maybe jokingly ship Reinhardt/Linde. Linde was originally on my main team until I rolled for Reinhardt, and after using both I've come to notice that the two share some things in common. They're both the most powerful blue mages in the meta, they're both well educated and respected nobles, and they both struggle with unrequited love (Ishtar and Merric). I feel like they would get along well.

I can also see Ephraim/Lachesis because of Lachesis' standards for men. Ephraim might be the best candidate for her because of his dominant nature. Maybe also the big brother shtick, lol.  But I also like the Ephraim/Chrom brofest.

And Ike/Lucina. Maybe more on the platonic side.

Male Robin and Linde. Because of their Japanese voice actors.

Spoiler

Same as a certain Arata and Chihaya, respectively.

18 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

That's a greater turn off than learning lyn's real age. She doesn't need a lover, she needs an education.

Life as a nomad does not require a formal education.

Ryoma, Reinhardt and Xander all got married (in bride dresses) and adopted Nino as their child

(i use Ryoma/Rein/Nino as a team a lot and Rein/Xander a lot even when not full cav, and I liked Ryoma/Xander beforehand so)

(also Olivia is not involved bc she trained every team so she's just everyone's mom)

Edited by Thor Odinson

26 minutes ago, Erchamion said:

CeciliaxReinhardt because they work so well as a team.

This is my jam...

Too bad I can't seem to obtain Reinhardt.

I imagine Nino and Cordelia being friends. Nino aspires to be talented like Cordelia and Cordelia is inspired by Nino's efforts to improve herself. Also B!Cordelia + Gronblade = dead people

Zephiel surounds himself with all the manakete girls. After violently murdering the Falchion users and Julia, he declares "And nothing of value was lost."

Skimming through this makes me really wish the game had a support system for units fighting side by side, Definitely not everyone with everyone, would be an absurd amount of work, but if each character had a few others they could interact with, it'd be fun to see their personalities interact, assuming the writers did a good job.

For example, I'd love to see Sharena interact with Selkie, or Walhart with Zephiel could make for some entertaining snippets. I didn't pick these 2 specifically in hopes they get added to heroes or anything (hint hint, nudge nudge, come on IS).

Mae X Nino. Hyperactive Cheerleader makes her do her best.
Genny X Cecila/Ursula. I ship Genny with mature women....
Chrom X Ephraim. The only non-forced pairup that was a close call in hero gauntlets. Just broooooo.

Ike X Hector. Bara bara.

As for non gay pairings....

Eliwood X Athena/Rebecca. "I can stare in your eyes for an eternity and know it's just how it's supposed to be."

Wrys x Mamkute loli's.

Setsuna X Lucius. She fell for another trap.

Erika X Nino

I can just imagine Erika finding Nino way too cute, fawning over her... Then gronnblades shower the enemies with freshly buffed death!

Takumi X Lachesis

This is pretty much solely due to tempest trials, as Takumi can beat everything without getting screwed by the weapons triangle, and Lachesis helps by healing whenever possible. They get along with each other because of a common hatred of Elise.

9 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

Ryoma, Reinhardt and Xander all got married (in bride dresses) and adopted Nino as their child

(i use Ryoma/Rein/Nino as a team a lot and Rein/Xander a lot even when not full cav, and I liked Ryoma/Xander beforehand so)

(also Olivia is not involved bc she trained every team so she's just everyone's mom)

You mean in a dress like this? ( I had this done on the sprite assembly forum.) 

2RX2Ux3.png

Only one. 

Are you ready?

This is a legal ship.

neverbefore seen

okay by now you're tired of reading this

GORDIN. AND. NINO.

i honestly ship these two so much I wish it was canon

Spoiler

too bad Gordin can be killed and Nino can be assassinated by the player if they don't know what's going on

Edited by InigoPadalin

I developed an odd fondness for Klein/Eldigan. I used to use them a lot together on my team, and Klein in his original game was friends with Percival (appearing in FE Heroes when?) who's pretty much the same kind of guy as Eldigan. Except Klein and Eldigan also have the added connection of bonding over their little sisters. It didn't seem like a big leap to me... well, though Eldigan eventually got dragged off to Horse Emblem and I don't think I've fielded them together in a long time lol.

So then I started shipping Reinhardt/Eldigan, never mind that Eldigan's spot on the team eventually got usurped by Xander. They're my original cavalier duo and I fielded them together all the time outside Horse Emblem.

Sakura/Celica, because the mental image of Sakura constantly running after Celica and patching her up after Ragnarok is too cute. It could probably have been any healer but Sakura is my main and the pink hair/red hair thing is adorable.

Sharena/anyone because she's too cute but I especially like her with edgelords like Navarre, Raven and Clarisse because I'm sure she can make even the most hard-hearted, jaded edgelord melt.

4 hours ago, azurrys said:

So then I started shipping Reinhardt/Eldigan, never mind that Eldigan's spot on the team eventually got usurped by Xander. They're my original cavalier duo and I fielded them together all the time outside Horse Emblem.

That will be a great fan fiction idea. A love triangle between Reinhardt, Eldigan, and Xander sounds pretty awesome.

56 minutes ago, XRay said:

That will be a great fan fiction idea. A love triangle between Reinhardt, Eldigan, and Xander sounds pretty awesome.

LOL, that's something I'm game for! I barely ever finish what I write because it's 99% self-indulgent but I might give it a whirl. Though I've never actually played any of their games so I'm just going to be flying blind and guessing at their characterisation based on what little is shown in Heroes, so it might end up horribly OOC haha.

1 minute ago, azurrys said:

LOL, that's something I'm game for! I barely ever finish what I write because it's 99% self-indulgent but I might give it a whirl. Though I've never actually played any of their games so I'm just going to be flying blind and guessing at their characterisation based on what little is shown in Heroes, so it might end up horribly OOC haha.

Few of the characters in Heroes are already a little out of character from their original game anyways, so I do not think that is a big deal. Besides, it can all be explained away with the Fire Emblem multiverse theory, similar to how Marvel and DC comics keep their stories fresh with different settings/universes. Intelligent Systems made multiverse theory canon by putting the Dragon's Gate on the world map, which is used to access DLC and those use lots of multiverse elements. It is not inconceivable for a universe where all three meet and perform a daisy chain on each other.

49 minutes ago, azurrys said:

I'd read that

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Few of the characters in Heroes are already a little out of character from their original game anyways, so I do not think that is a big deal. Besides, it can all be explained away with the Fire Emblem multiverse theory, similar to how Marvel and DC comics keep their stories fresh with different settings/universes. Intelligent Systems made multiverse theory canon by putting the Dragon's Gate on the world map, which is used to access DLC and those use lots of multiverse elements. It is not inconceivable for a universe where all three meet and perform a daisy chain on each other.

True, I feel like some aspects of characterisation tend to get glossed over while others just come into hyper-focus and take up the whole picture. Probably just a side-effect of not having support conversations to show off different facets, but still a thing. I like the multiverse theory though! Plus I can never be bothered to write gayngst drama, so assuming they're all from timelines without homophobia makes my life a lot easier.

1 hour ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I'd read that

I'll let you know if I do write it, lol.