Crossover Ships?

Hero_Lucina

Ahaha... I actually had a few of these from playing the game as well x3

Currently my main/favorite one is Merric x Tharja, mostly since I pulled them close to the same time, but I'm also a sucker for ships with the dark/cynical girl and the pure/nice boy haha. can't think of too many others that've stood out to me though .u.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Actually I like it.

Well considering here's this super big guy with a literally canon dragon fetish, and this tiny manakete wearing lingerie, I could see some...stuff happening.

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

Zephiel isn't type of guy who would lost head for few square centimeters of lingerie. First Now I have to onquere his hearth and stomach (canonical weakness s of all males).

I don't see Zephiel as having much of a care for earthly pleasures at all anymore. He despises the worst in humanity; greed, lust, and gluttony alike being terrible sins. If he continues to indulge in anything, I'd say it's bloodsport. He chops down Cecilia despite not really needing to do it himself, and he definitely loved murdering his dear old dad.

Anyone here think Farina and Anna would be good partners? Business partners I mean. How can we be even sure Farina is even related to her sisters? What is to say she isn't actually the 1 in 800,000 Annas afflicted by some rare genetic mutation?

I can't think of any romantic crossover ships but I do have some crossover friendships  

I used my Soren and @Rezzy's Bride Cordelia so often together in the last gauntlet I I kind of liked to imagine they had a little friendship going. 

Other than that Fae and Nino have definantly befriended every single villain/anti-villain. 

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I can't think of any romantic crossover ships but I do have some crossover friendships  

I used my Soren and @Rezzy's Bride Cordelia so often together in the last gauntlet I I kind of liked to imagine they had a little friendship going. 

Other than that Fae and Nino have definantly befriended every single villain/anti-villain. 

Soren could use some loving.  Now if only Cordelia can love Green hair as much as Blue.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Soren could use some loving.  Now if only Cordelia can love Green hair as much as Blue.

Cordelia being into someone with green hair sounds much more plausible than Soren being into someone not named Ike.

20 minutes ago, salinea said:

Cordelia being into someone with green hair sounds much more plausible than Soren being into someone not named Ike.

They make each other wear blue wigs.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

1 hour ago, salinea said:

At the very least they can be wine buddies and bemoan weird/crappy love lives over a nice bottle.

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

At the very least they can be wine buddies and bemoan weird/crappy love lives over a nice bottle.

I don't see Soren (or Ike for different reasons) drinking. Branded are very much discriminated against, and being drunk could lead one to let their guard down and expose the Brand, which could then ruin their lives. Stefan I could see having a cup of desert sake (if such a thing exists) in the company of his unseen village friends, but that's only because it'd be safe to do so.

I think a fair question would be whether Catria-Cordelia-Palla-Faye-Caeldori would result in the individual members of the group being better off knowing there are others like them, or only serve to magnify their unrequited misery (remember- Hardin got possessed because of unrequited love).

Pelleas and Canas would nerd out on dark magic studies together, with Knoll and Salem being the somber ones in the group, Raigh the youthful one, and Lyon the royal patron and official leader. Henry would pop in one in a while, Rhajat and Tharja would never join in (hexes are anathema to what the aforementioned menfolk seek)- though I could see the former being taken in as a pupil of Niime. Leo would possibly join as well, Nyx would possibly be interested in the findings of the group insofar as they might help her, and Pent would surely be fascinated with every bit of research to come out of this dark magic society.

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

i dunno, soren's love life is probably pretty alright

he gets to leave a world full of people he hates with his boyfriend

he's got it pretty good tbh

Edited by unique

3 hours ago, salinea said:

But Ike is the father of Sothe’s children, not Soren’s!

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't see Soren (or Ike for different reasons) drinking. Branded are very much discriminated against, and being drunk could lead one to let their guard down and expose the Brand, which could then ruin their lives. Stefan I could see having a cup of desert sake (if such a thing exists) in the company of his unseen village friends, but that's only because it'd be safe to do so.

I don't know, Soren strikes me as the type of person who would drink to cope with being stuck at events and parties he didn't want to be at. He would know his limit, and not get super drunk but gotta dull the tedium somehow. :P

35 minutes ago, unique said:

i dunno, soren's love life is probably pretty alright

he gets to leave a world full of people he hates with his boyfriend

he's got it pretty good tbh

Ha! I would hope his love life is alright!

One downside though, this new world is full of even more people that he would probably find anoying. 

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

(Who's to say they couldn't share?)

On 11. 7. 2017 at 6:30 AM, DarkLordIvy said:

I don't know, Soren strikes me as the type of person who would drink to cope with being stuck at events and parties he didn't want to be at. He would know his limit, and not get super drunk but gotta dull the tedium somehow. :P

Well that's where Cordelia came in. Soren can get drunk all he wants because if someone start insult him or even getting violent she will kick their ass. NO ONE is allowed be mean to her drinking buddy.

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

One of Micaiah's best lines by far. If Sothe weren't so Mic-centric, RD Sothe would certainly show up more frequently in Ike's romance discussions. 

10 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

(Who's to say they couldn't share?)

In all seriousness, I like to say there is no definitive evidence or answer as to Soren being gay or not.

In all relaxed jovial fun however, I must say that if we're talking about sharing Ike's kids, we can't stop with Soren and Sothe, Ranulf wants at least 3. Sephiran would also like to start over and be a father again, sure he's raised Sanaki, but she could never actually call him daddy. Zihark wants his allotment too. We also need to throw Aimee an Ike Jr. so she'll stop pestering him, which wouldn't even stop following her discovery of his orientation. Lethe might also like having one of Ike's seed to train as her own child given Ike's natural strength (born via a Beorc surrogate however- she's too prideful to give up her powers). Mia might like a Ike kid too for the same reasons. And Mist wouldn't mind raising a niece or nephew in addition to her brood with Boyd Rolf, and if Titania remains close to Mist, she'd be able to treat the kid as her own grandchild.

No wonder Ike left Tellius, no amount of mercenary work could pay for all the child support. Though if Ike is as much a stud in other lands as he is in Tellius, there'd be no end of it for him.

FirxSerra kinda became a thing early on; I was training them together preparing to beat Chapter 9 on normal for the first time and it just kinda clicked. I feel like they'd be pretty cute together tbh. 

Roy and Merric, while not a pairing I see as romantic, is another one that just sort of clicked. They were two of my first 5* units, so both ended up putting in a lot of work before I fleshed out my roster.

More recently, horse emblem brought me a beautiful crack ship in the form of CeciliaxStahlxUrsula. I find the idea of such a pairing to be incredibly amusing. Gotta have that Hone Cavalry. While I'm at it, why not throw ReinhardtxCamus into the ring? They'd definitely bond over their work in battle, and maybe they'd be able to work over some of their lady hangups re: Nyna and Ishtar together.

While again not a romantic ship, I feel like Nino and Masked Marth would have some really great moments together. They're on my A-Team in the current Tempest Trial, and with Nino constantly being whittled down by Fury 3, Marth uses Reciprocal Aid to keep her on her feet. Not to mention that on one run, after Azura and Lukas both fell, the two of them were able to finish the 6th map all on their own without any type advantages, Marth shielding Nino from harm all the while. Nino, I think, is emblematic of everything that "Marth" lost and is trying to protect, and so Nino would sort of become "Marth"'s surrogate little sister.