Crossover Ships?

Hero_Lucina

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leo/Cecilia

Entirely due to the fact my Cecilia's skillset is designed to support Leo and completely ignoring the 10 year age difference.

Also platonic Odin/Fae, since one of Fae's castle quotes has her talk about playing with the other heroes and I can see Odin being more willing to go with it than the other Heroes.

16 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

Leo/Cecilia

Entirely due to the fact my Cecilia's skillset is designed to support Leo and completely ignoring the 10 year age difference.

Also platonic Odin/Fae, since one of Fae's castle quotes has her talk about playing with the other heroes and I can see Odin being more willing to go with it than the other Heroes.

Sounds interesting

15 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

xD I've just imagined platonic Michalis and Fae. There's just something adorable to me about the idea of the little dragon girl dragging the more surly wyvern rider around. I can imagine her reminding him of Maria ^.^

As for actual relationships... Can't think of any off the top of my head. I'm sure there was one pairing I liked a lot when I had them in a team... Urgh, why can't I remember? >.<

46 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

Leo/Cecilia

This actually could work. Cecilia is a strategist and a teacher, and I could see Leo being into that (an intelligent, thoughtful woman). I also think Leo wouldn't mind a significantly older woman.

Freddy and Reinhardt for best servant cav buddies! They work so well together for me because they boost each other's stats AND cover each other's weaknesses! Reinhardt takes care of pesky red units that would fuck Freddy over, and Freddy protects Reinhardt from green units using Axebreaker and his high-enough attack to one-round most mages. ^^ Best servant horse buddies indeed! Now if only Freddy had a sister...haha. (I actually was thinking about this the other day, but I've gone so far into my fics with him that it'd be hard to insert a sister for him without some weird plot holes...like why she didn't appear at his wedding and why his parents didn't mention her and stuff)

Romantically though, nobody yet, honestly. xP I don't really do that much even though I'm generally a pairing nut. lol

Edited by Anacybele

-Nino, Ephraim for big brother helping his little sister blow stuff up

-Camus, Xander for Horse Emblem Murdertwins

-Klein, and his Dancer harem  Ninian / Olivia because I used them together for the longest time in the early Grand Hero Battles. He's now permanently retired in favor of Bride Cordelia though.

Leo x Linde , since they trained together after joining me! Hinoka doesn't want to come to me for joining him and I even made a picture of them together! I can see them just hanging out and training magic in their free time

Takumi x Eirika, thanks to a small fic from someone of AO3, what a good read it was

Lucina x Seliph, saddly I don't have Seliph yet, but booooy, I ship them since their small talk in Awakening DLC and now they can be together (if he joints me of course, there is a LuciMask waiting for him)

Michalis x Lyn, there are no reason for this one haha, they are just in the same team and he saves her from lance units, is most probably a "Platonic" thing xD

Also, Innes is not in the game yet, but I already ship him with Oboro ahahahaha

Cecilia/Reinhardt, the offensive duo from my Horse Emblem team. They gossip about their other two teammates while they decimate any that approach them, laughing about how they were glad Kurando learned how to properly use skill inheritance before attempting to strengthen them.

Xander/Freddy, the defensive duo of my Horse Emblem team. They just stand there and look pretty while Cecilia and Reinhardt do all the hard work because of the buffs they exude, complaining about how Kurando ruined their skill inheritance being the reason she doesn't attack with them.

Hinata/Clarisse, the Divide & Conquer duo. Hinata likes Clarisse despite her being a tsundere because she can debuff people at a distance for him to slaughter. Clarisse likes Hinata despite him being a talkative baka because he decimates people (except mages) while keeping her nice and safe.

Those are the only ones I can currently think of at the moment.

Robin X Corrin:
Corrin can use a better brain and a superior spouse. Kana will have more flexibility and Awakening Galeforce; Morgan can turn into a dragon and inherit Nohrian Trust and Hoshidan Unity.

Robin/Corrin X all the opposite (or both) sex(es):
Harem (Orgy) Emblem!

Reinhardt X Xander:
They work so well in a team together, I would not be surprised if their Bromance blossomed into something more.

B!Cordelia X Olivia:
It is not a crossover ship, but it is the same idea as above.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

(I actually was thinking about this the other day, but I've gone so far into my fics with him that it'd be hard to insert a sister for him without some weird plot holes...like why she didn't appear at his wedding and why his parents didn't mention her and stuff)

Do something like the midwife pretended she was a stillbirth so she could steal the baby. Easy enough.

I don't understand how nobody's seen the only real OTP: Henry + Peri! Just think for a moment and imagine how well that would go over.

This is obvious for people who know me, but Subaki + Cordelia for the sole purpose of making Severa's life hell.

For just plain Support Conversations(Huzzah for Friendship Seals!), I would love to see Owain and Odin interact for various reasons. This also applies to Severa and Selena talking, but not as much as Owain/Odin.

5 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Do something like the midwife pretended she was a stillbirth so she could steal the baby. Easy enough.

Yeaaah, but I've been doing enough drama like that lately. I would just rather circumstances be more normal in this case.

5 hours ago, Xaos Steel Wing said:

This actually could work. Cecilia is a strategist and a teacher, and I could see Leo being into that (an intelligent, thoughtful woman). I also think Leo wouldn't mind a significantly older woman.

And Cecilia obviously doesn't mind younger men since she can marry Roy.

I've started joke-shipping Reinhardt and Eirika because they work well together on my team, and there have been a few times where they've been the only ones alive and their other two teammates died.

Also, because Micaiah is not in the game yet and Sakura refuses to show up, I pretend that Sanaki is Takumi's (other) little sister.