Aya Shameimaru

Who of the DB members do you bring to the endgame?

29 posts in this topic

ALL OF THEM (Except Laura maybe)

All of them have their uses in the endgame, but I consistently bring Leonardo and Edward (with them A supported).

I've always brought Edward. I used to bring Nolan, but replaced him with Haar after like 2-3 playthroughs.

Edward, Nolan and Aran are DB members that I usually bring into the tower. Edward I like because for a myrmidon he has high levels of strength allowing him to do more damage than your typical myrmidon, while at the same time still having the high amounts of speed and skill attributed to that class. He also can easily wield the Blade swords and even alondite without speed penalties and as I tend to really like those swords that make Edward a high candidate for me.

Aran is the man, he has very high levels of str and def making him an incredible tank and able to do a lot of damage on all enemies. I prefer him to Nephenee but that's only because Aran has high amounts of str and def because of this he can wield the Wishblade lance with no repercussions at all.

Nolan has a beard which automatically grants him a unit slot. Ok, he tends to have more skill, speed and res compared to Boyd, but I really like my axe units so I always bring as many as I can.

Fiona I have never used much I should try leveling her as that would give me another mounted unit however I always find her hard to level, the first map available to you after getting her and she will get killed automatically by almost anybody.