Do you want an avatar & S-rank supports? (Poll)

397 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want an avatar?

• Yes.
    • No.
  2. 2. Do you want S-rank supports?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, SimplyUnknown said:

If Byleth is the avatar character, my headcanon will be that he/she will ship everyone with everyone else just so they all, in his words, "STOP TRYING TO GET WITH ME DARN IT I'M JUST NOT INTERESTED IN ANYONE!"

That would actually be hilarious, and I can imagine him saying it too because of how serious he looked in the trailer. You actually just remined me about the Avatarsexuals. If we are getting another Avatar then I really hope they only limit it to one for each gender, or remove them completly. It is so annoying to see people who clearly have relationships with others be limited to only the Avatar because of player pandering. no I am not still salty about Ryoma and Scarlet what are you talking about

Avatar? As long as it’s more “custom unit” and less “custom plot-pivotal character” I’m for it. Especially if there’s better dialogue and personality choices as others have suggested.

I don’t really have any strong feelings one way or the other on S ranks as they are. As long as they aren’t shoehorned in, are true to the characters, and fit given the context of the story, I’m fine with it. No children though if it’s implemented awkwardly, and if there are supports, problems should be resolved in A – like in Fates – rather than S – like in Awakening.

I like the concept of both avatars and S-rank supports. I enjoy making a custom unit and romantic interaction between characters, with the caveat that it is done well. In fact, I wouldn't be averse to characters only having a few S-rank supports (as opposed to every opposite-gender character being available) if that meant they would be better written or have more depth.

Just... no children.

Since the trailer dropped, it looks like there's more than likely we're gonna have a new Avatar. But it seems like there's more focus on the other main characters and we're not getting another Corrin so I'm pretty optimistic for Byleth. Hopefully they found a happy medium between Mark and Robin for the Avatar's plot importance.

And this is totally and completely biased, but after that trailer, I want S-Supports solely so I can marry Claude. (There are other reasons I'm fond of S-Supports but damn if Claude steal my heart.) Hopefully, there are no Avatar-sexuals or children. S-Supports don't need those.

I'm perfectly fine with just a A Support. Like, one A Support by character.
I always felt like S supports were just dragging things too long, outside of the kids I means.

I honestly have no real opinion on Avatars~ Yay if we have them, experience not ruined if we don't~

But I need my S-Supports~ Kids aren't mandatory, as long as I can have my husbandos and S-Supporting does legitimately provide bonus in-battle~

And husbandos