What characters do you want?

Denomon

What characters do you want to see from the three focus games? (I doubt that we'll get any characters that don't have Amiibos from other games.)

I would personally like to see Nowi, Takumi, and Felicia. However, I have no doubt that Takumi will be in the game.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silas and male Morgan, and maybe Elise and Hinoka. That's really it. There's no one else I care enough about from the 3DS games that aren't actually already in the game (Frederick, Ryoma). I'm just not a huge fan of the 3DS casts in general. And I'm not real familiar with Shadow Dragon's.

Edited by Anacybele

Putting aside all likeliness, my personal wishlist is Draug, Henry, Setsuna, and Yukimura.

Draug seems likely. Henry and Setsuna have almost no shot thanks to Tharja and Takumi, and Yukimura doesn't exactly have popularity going for him but he'd have an amazing moveset.

If Jeorge could get in with his Parthia, I might just have a definite main on my hands.

Besides him, there's the other SD units that would never have a prayer to get in, but I have an odd connection with, like Caesar, Dolph, Tomas, and Jake. Getting Camus would be awesome too, arguably better if they honor the original by making him an unplayable boss.

Olivia, Inigo, Morgan, Owain, Niles, Orochi, Hinata and Subaki are other big hopes for me, but I doubt most of them will get in beyond NPC.

My wants:

SD: Catria, Palla, Minerva, Ogma, Barst, Camus, Linde, Merric, Jeorge, Hardin

Awakening: Cherche, Cordelia, Sumia, Lon'qu, Miriel, Noire, Owain, Cynthia

Fates: Setsuna, Oboro, Felicia, Flora, Beruka, Kaze, Saizo, Kagero, Arthur, Odin, Keaton

Edited by Ercdouken

Well, my main wants are already in. I suppose if we're going wishlist, I would throw in Cordelia, Morgan (F), and...Cherche(?). Ideally, I'd like Sumia too, but that seems incredibly unlikely. Same with Cynthia.

Out of the characters I enjoy from Archanea/Fates, they're either never going to get in (Astram, Velouria, Kagerou, belong outside those games) or 'don't count' despite Archanea relations (Norne, Katarina, Echoes cast)

So without further ado:

• Shadow Dragon: Ogma, Linde, Katria
  • Awakening: Lon'qu
  • Fates: Felicia

I'm expecting at max, only one more character for (other than Marth or Tiki) Shadow Dragons, who is likely Caeda, if even she gets a roster slot. Thus, I only see Felicia as a likely candidate. 

I'll do 5 of the main focus games..

Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem

• Caeda
  • Linde
  • Minerva
  • Xane
  • Katarina

Awakening

• Cordelia
  • Cherche
  • Panne
  • Aversa
  • Walhart

Fates

• Kagero
  • Oboro
  • Benny
  • Shiro
  • Flora

Awakening: Adult Tiki, Morgan (either gender), Gaius, Inigo, or Owain.

Mystery: Caeda, any of the White Wings or all of the White Wings, Katarina, or maybe Camus.

Fates: Show me Camilla, perhaps Takumi or Zero, and I'll call it a day and go home quietly. Though seeing a M!Corrin would make me happy, too. Though he may be a skin choice. No need to waste a character slot on a male version, unless they want to go the Heroes route and make him dragon only.

Peri is definitely one of my top wants. While I didn't like much of any of her supports, she was an amazing unit gameplay wise for me. Always among one of my top, and a staple of my online team. Every play through of Fate I use her. So gameplay wise she is one of my favorites in the series, and I would love to get the chance to play as her. But considering Fates huge amount of Royals they will likely shove in, she doesn't stand much of a chance along with most of Fate's non royal cast.

Kaze/Kagero is also one of my wants. I though Kagero was a cool character. She was always three ninja I eventually went with. Kaze was used a few times on other playthroughs, especially on Conquest. Overall I just want a dagger user, but among the Fates Awakening choices these two I would want the most.

Selena/Laslow/Odin. I loved these three showing up in Fates. I found it pretty fun, and while it would of been nice to see some more original Fates characters, I can't say I wasn't against the idea of returning characters. I think their Fates iteration is a little more varied with a Hero, Sorcerer, and potential Bow Knight.

Camus, he is just too cool to leave out. I would also love a Zeke costume for him. 

Hinata. One of my favorite Hoshido characters, and always on my team in Rev. just make him a Weapons Master with full control of the triangle, with maybe a focus on Lances and Axes to keep him a little more varied. Considering the three games we will need some on foot lance users.

Shadow Dragon: Caeda, Tiki, Merric and/or Linde, Minerva, Camus, Jeorge. But the one I want the most? Freakin' Xane. So mich potential, so little love.

Awakening: Olivia, Lon'qu, Henry, Sumia, Gaius.

Fates: Leo, Camilla, Elise, Kaze, Rinkah.

The Nohr bias is strong with this one.

Archanea:

Navarre Samto

Ogma

Camus

Phina

Hardin

Minerva

Caeda

Michalis

Xane

Awakening:

Walhart

Basilio

Flavia

Gaius

Aversa

Tiki (with a SD costume)

Fates:

Odin

Selena

Laslow

Azura

Kaze

Saizo

Shiro

Siegbert

Keaton

Caden

Kaden

I would very much like to see Hardin. Not only is he my favorite shadow Dragon character but I also think he is a downright necessity if its only these three games. None of the games really have a strong villain so Hardin getting in and carrying the villain team is very much needed. Out of all the Archeneans he also easily holds up the best compared to the later characters so he could help out the Archean cast in that way too. Archean needs to bring as many of their top tier characters in order to impose themselves against the much more expressive Awakening/fates characters. Hardin is one of such top tier characters so its in the games best interest to add him. 
There's also a whole lot you can do to him both storywise and in gameplay. He could start as an ally and slowly become corrupted as the game goes on. 

Camus would also be nice, especially if he keeps his awesome new voice. 

I'm rooting for Takumi to get in. He very much deserves the extra attention. He is the most popular Fates character and probably the most popular archer in general.

I don't expect male Morgan to get into the game. I expect Morgan not to be in at all but if there's a Morgan it will be the female one. She's the more popular of the two and we already got Robin as a male. That being said, more screentime for male Morgan would make me very happy. 

I would like to see the whitewings, if I had to choose one, I would have to go with Palla just for personal bias. *shrugs*

Camus would be really cool, if he's like Lu bu or Volga. Appearing suddenly and being really powerful as a boss.

I really want to see an armor knight, could be Effie or Draug, as long as its not Kellam, cause characters that are only treated as a joke don't really suit my tastes. 

Minerva would be cool as the classic Wyvern Rider plus having a regalia weapon.

Coming out from my prolonged time lurking, here are some of my own faves that I would like to see (many of which are unlikely to happen)

Archanea: Caeda, Minerva, Camus.

Awakening: Maribelle, Lon'qu, Henry, Olivia, Cherche, Noire.

Fates: Takumi, Sakura, Hinoka, Oboro, Hinata, Saizou, Orochi, Shiro, Mitama, Leo, Niles, Charlotte, Forrest. (hoshido biaaas)

Minerva, Merric, Navarre, Cordelia, Priam, Jakob and Kaze.  Just my top favorites from their games, I just really want Kaze in the game.

Most are unrealistic, but here's who I would love to see:

Archanea: Caeda, Whitewing Sisters, Camus, Linde, Merric

Awakening: Cordelia, Cherche, Olivia, Inigo, Anna

Fates: Sakura, Hinoka, Mitama, Elise, Camilla, Charlotte, Nina, Azura, Kaze or Saizo, Kaden or Keaton

Prepare to be absolutely surprised by who I want from Fates...

None of these are in particular order other than who I think of first, though that alone might be indication of my preferences.

Archanea

• Caeda
  • Hardin
  • Minerva
  • Guard spelled backwards
  • Jeorge
  • Wolf
  • At least one of the Whitewings (Catria biased, tho)
  • Linde
  • Wendigo
  • Camus
  • One of the Archanean soldiers who get imprisoned in Archanea Palace for shits and giggles; or Wrys Bowl

Awakening

• Henry Weinhart
  • Virion
  • Maribelle (seriously, I'd much rather have her than Elise)
  • Laurent
  • Older Tiki
  • The big oaf of Ferox (Basilio)
  • Probably Walhart for villains

Fates

• RGaYS2c.pngRGaYS2c.pngRGaYS2c.png
  • Takumeme
  • Leo
  • Forrest
  • Sakura Spirit
  • Angery Ninja (Saizo)
  • Reina
  • Mitama
  • Charlotte
  • Benny
  • Velouria or Keaton
  • Haitaka or the other rally-bots from Conquest

Out-of-band (probably for DLC/future iterations)

• Ike
  • Hector
  • Serra (it would be so satisfying to play as her beating people over the head with a staff)
  • Nephenee
  • Soren
  • Mizz Too-Superior-For-You (Lute)
  • Mae
  • Tobin and Grey
  • Clair
  • Smooth-Talkin' Lukas
  • The Greatest Chin in all of Valentia (Valbar)
  • Judah just because of his voice
  • Nino "Do My Best" Santiago
  • Too many more to count here...