What characters do you want?

Denomon

Well, I have a couple of characters I'd like to see, but a lot of them probably aren't gonna happen. Still, may as well throw my hat in the ring.

Archanea: Navarre, Jeorge, one of the Christmas cavs, one of the Whitewings, preferably Catria, Merric, Minerva, Camus, Hardin. Gonna assume no newcomers from Shadow Dragon are gonna show up, though it would be nice.

Awakening: Owain, though I find his Fates incarnation more likely, Gregor, Gangrel, Walhart, Nowi, Priam. That last one purely hinges on how they handle Ike though, as while I do like Priam, I'll admit he's basically a poor man's Ike and so I really can't see him getting in if Ike does before him. 

Fates: Leo, Takumi, Arthur, Kaze, Kaden, Reina. 

Not the most creative list out there, and I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot someone, but I think that's covers it for now.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fates

• Mozu
  • Shura
  • Jakob
  • Arthur

Awakening

• Virion
  • Walhart
  • Gregor
  • Hardin

Shadow Dragon

• Minvera
  • Palla
  • Camus
  • Michalis

Other

• Naesala
  • Legault
  • Ephraim
  • Cain

I know most of these aren't likely to happen, but it doesn't hurt to be hopeful.

Awakening: Cherche, Virion, F!Morgan, Cordelia, Walhart
-- HM: Gregor, Kellam, Adult!Tiki

Fates: Arthur, Benny, Kagero, Oboro, Flora
-- HM: Rinkah, Fuga, Felicia, Jakob

Archanea: Camus, Linde, Caeda, Julian, Lena
-- HM: Minerva, Michalis

Wishlist: Erika, Ephraim, Celica, Micaiah, Hector
-- HM: Nolan, Duessel, Lyn, Alm, Lukas, Berkut, Lyon

For me...

Jeorge - he's become a hopeful that he'll actually get in now. I'm setting myself up for disappointment xD 

Camus - I think he has an okay chance of getting in it. 

Gaius - I think he's got a very good chance of being in. I adore this guy :D 

Takumi - If he's not in it, I'll eat... well, my normal stuff, but I will express my bafflement. 

Leo - Again, I fully expect him to be in it. 

Jakob - It'll probably be Felicia, but I'd much rather have him. If not him, then Kaze. 

Kaden/Keaton - One or the other... or both. I'd probably want Keaton over Kaden. Keaton is just pure adorable, though Kaden has fox power going for him xD I imagine they'd have completely different playstyles to other characters. It'd be interesting. 

I'd really love having Xane, changing in the middle of a combo, ascend as Caeda and dive as Camilla or something like that, but I know it isn't going to happen so I'll imagine that every character is Xane transformed.

Other characters I'd love would be:

Shadow Dragon: dual wielding Navarre, Camus, Minerva and Hardin and Jake, so someone can S-support NPC Anna.

Awakening: Tharja, Walhart (though he won't be in thanks to Frederick), Priam (same as Walhart but with a very possible DLC Ike) and Panne, because I want more beasts than manaketes and for some reason a huge bunny sounds much better than a fox or a yeti (because that's not a wolf) to me.

Fates: Azura, the royal sibllings and Nyx 

Also Libra or Foleo so there is a Lucius archetype.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I ask for Merric, that is all really. I want to keep my expectations low. Just give me Merric and let me Excalibur the world with him! Please don't give me the modern Merric knockoffs that are Ricken and Hayato- it'd just make it worse.

I'd much prefer Merric over those two.  I highly doubt they'd get in over other characters from their own games, while Merric would, at worst, be overlooked in favor of Linde, and I think being the OG Excalibur user and a close friend of Marth's has its benefits for him.  Plus, there's no one better to rep the mages of Khadein than him.  Except maybe Gharnef, but he's da bad gui n' stuph

On 7/8/2017 at 2:41 AM, Lautsuu said:

Shadow Dragon: Caeda, Tiki, Merric and/or Linde, Minerva, Camus, Jeorge. But the one I want the most? Freakin' Xane. So mich potential, so little love.

Awakening: Olivia, Lon'qu, Henry, Sumia, Gaius.

Fates: Leo, Camilla, Elise, Kaze, Rinkah.

The Nohr bias is strong with this one.

I want Frederick to be in the game because he is one of my favorite characters. I also like Cain. And Pachirisu

10 minutes ago, Mr Acrizzy said:

I want Frederick to be in the game because he is one of my favorite characters. I also like Cain. And Pachirisu

He is in the game...

That is, unless there's a different Frederick in the series I haven't heard of or can't recall.

SD :

Jeorge

Camus

Michalis/Minerva

Astram (Give the Mercurius user some love, c'mon man!)

Awakening : 

Donnel (I legitimately want him in the game for an infantry lance user if they don't add Ephriam)

Olivia 

Lon'qu/Yen'fay/Say'ri (Some Cron'sin representation would be nice)

Spoiler

Yes, Lon'qu is from Cron'sin. It is mentioned in some of his supports. One such support is with Cherche.

Fates :

Niles

Odin/Nyx (Dark Mages will be fun)

Leo

And that's my list. Pretty unlikely, but that'll be fun.

Not really fussed ... but I can tell you what bad guys I want:

• Gharnef
  • Medeus 
  • Validar
  • Walhart
  • Garon
  • Iago and Hans - But only if it's similar to the Hyrule Warriors battle with both Zant and Girahim where they will both be on the map at the same time.

11 minutes ago, Mox said:

Not really fussed ... but I can tell you what bad guys I want:

• Gharnef
  • Medeus 
  • Validar
  • Walhart
  • Garon
  • Iago and Hans - But only if it's similar to the Hyrule Warriors battle with both Zant and Girahim where they will both be on the map at the same time.

Oh yeah, I've completely forgot they will most likely throw some bad guys in there lol. I would love Fomortiis and Ashera, but I have my doubts they will use any final bosses, especially big monsters. It looks like KT already made their own Dark Dragon for this game.

Black Knight would be perfect for the role of this game's Lu Bu tho :3

2 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

He is in the game...

That is, unless there's a different Frederick in the series I haven't heard of or can't recall.

Ignore him, he's a troll. I've told him this too and he pretty much ignored it and proceeded to spam my thread with crap that makes no sense.

Edited by Anacybele

I only posted a few last time, I think I'll post a bigger selection.

Practically Guaranteed Tier: Tiki (Though I'd prefer the Awakening incarnation), Donnel, Oboro

Reasonably Possible Tier: Jagen, Draug, Minerva, Gharnef, Maribelle, Basilio, Gangrel, Walhart, Selena (As a Bow Knight), Arthur

Not Very Likely Tier: Wrys, Gregor, Yukimura, Boots Shura

Not Happening Ever Due To Other More Popular Characters Tier: Henry, Setsuna, Beruka

God Tier: Haitaka

Edited by Anomalocaris

yeah i'm not dumb enough to think anyone i like stands a chance, they never do

Donnel was probably my best shot of getting a character I actually like in, but I kinda doubt he's got much chance now since we already have a bunch of Awakening characters and any open slots will probably go to a villain or Tharja. Henry and Redhead Canas definitely aren't getting in when Tharja exists, Hinata definitely isn't getting in when Ryoma and even Hana exist, Sheena is never getting in over Draug/Kellam/Effie, and Xane's probably too complicated to work in a game like this.

The best I can hope for at this point is Merric and Wrys. I'm not super in love with either, but they're okay, and they're at least popular enough to stand a ghost of a chance compared to tiddy monsters and main characters.

Think I'll limit myself to one character and a runner-up per title, also excluding characters already confirmed implemented in the game.

Shadey Dragon: Caeda - Even if it's just a little, I would love to see some scenes of her and Marth together and supporting each other in battle. OG Peg, Lady of Action, Believer of Love and Maker of Stew. She will convince your soldiers to join her side. はやみん!

Runner up: Tiki - Because... dragons! Tiki is one of the few traditional manaketes available to us and perhaps the most iconic option. 

Awokened: Turns out my wanted Awakening characters are mostly in already so ... Tiki - Because... dragons! Also comes with assets this time...! Walhart - I guess I'll turn my attentions to villains here for mostly "story" and settings reasons. Walhart is a pretty intimidating looking dude with a massive army befitting a conquerer. I think his presence could help in putting some pressure onto our heroes.

Runner up: Can't really think of one... Validar could do some Robin possession shenanigans for a battle or two I guess? He'd probably be fine even if he's only a boss NPC.

Fetes: Sakura - Given her meek nature it feels a little weird choosing her but a move-set incorporating graceful bow handling and animal god amulet/talisman spells just sounds so charming to me. She also gives Lissa a support candidate that's roughly around her age, the two could go catch frogs together or something. 

Runner up: Any of the royal siblings really.

I'll do it in decreasing order of want. Doubt many of these guys will be in tho

Shadow dragon / New Mystery

Hardin=Naga(I)*=Minerva=Caeda=Jeigan>Medeus>Gotoh>Bantu>Cain=Abel>Katarina>Draug>Gordin>Xane>Jake>Gharnef

Awakening

Adult tiki** = Virion>Basilio>Flavia>Sumia>Gangrel>Walhart>Say'ri

Fates

Felicia=Flora=Reina>Boots>Benny>Iago> Gunther

*Just so we can get some character outta her and a mother and daughter convo

** For the awkward "Mar-Mar" conversation

10 hours ago, Escalario said:

I would love Fomortiis and Ashera ... Black Knight would be perfect for the role of this game's Lu Bu tho :3

Yessss!  Outside of the trio of games picked for this Warriors instalment I would have loved to have seen Valter and Nergal - Black Knight and Formortiis as well.

19 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Ignore him, he's a troll. I've told him this too and he pretty much ignored it and proceeded to spam my thread with crap that makes no sense.

I'm not troll. I don't even know what that is. I'm new to serent forest. So I don't know the rules and such. Sorry if I was bothers you guys. 

8 minutes ago, Mr Acrizzy said:

I'm not troll. I don't even know what that is. I'm new to serent forest. So I don't know the rules and such. Sorry if I was bothers you guys. 

Well, then go read the rules. They're posted on the site somewhere. And a troll is someone who spams and shitposts just to get on other people's nerves, which is what your posts have mostly felt like.

Fates:

Kagero - Just liked the character. She was my favorite ninja overall, so I would love to be able to actually play as her. I have a sinking feeling that Fates will be mostly made up of the damn royals though, which is a shame for the amount of good potential characters.

Peri: Terrible character as far as her story goes, but she was easily one of my best units. I would love to get the chance to actually play as her as well.

Jakob: I just think his potential moveset would be fun. That and I loved his design.

Gunter: I want to play as the old veteran bad ass! Let Gunter shine like he never could in Fates!

Awakening:

A good bit are already announced, off the top of my head I really cant think of anyone I would be dying to play as.

SD

Camus. Thats pretty much it, just Camus. I dont know enough about SD to know any others.

Misc:

Selena/Laslow/Odin: I would love to play as any one of these. I think the Fates version would ultimately be better for more moveset potential with their promotions (Sorcerer, Hero, Bow Knight), but either versions will do.

Gonna throw caution to the wind here and just list all the ones I want, whether or not I think they are likely. Another thing is I believe Tiki is a shoe-in as they announced her Amiibo alongside Chrom's during the FE Warriors presentation at Tree House live. 

SD: 

Catria

Athena(Not likely but still) 

Cain or Able(Both?) 

Hardin 

Draug 

Camus 

Awakening: 

Henry

Anna 

Basilio 

Walhart 

Cordelia 

Flavia 

Gaius 

Fates: 

Laslow

Selena 

Odin(With Owain Sword fighting Please) 

Takumi 

Felicia 

Rinkah 

I personally think the thieves could have a cool and speedy fighting style. And I put Rinkah on here because I think clubs combined with her fire blood might make her fight very differently than a lot of other Axe users. Now for DLC(Limiting myself to Five): 

Finn 

Ike 

Hector 

Saber 

Julia 

On 7/9/2017 at 7:51 PM, Anomalocaris said:

Not Happening Ever Due To Other More Popular Characters Tier: Henry, Setsuna, Beruka

You do know that Henry is as popular as Leo & Takumi right?

Then again so is Dorcas, so make that of what you will.