FE 14 custom ROM request

MeynethWilder

Hey, I've asked DeathChaos if he could do this for me but I might as well post it here, but I want to know if anyone knows if it's possible to change modifiers, growths, class stat caps, class growths and base stats (enemy as well) in Fates, which I assume it is, and also if someone would be willing to change those values for me. I'd be willing to pay, depending on the amount of work it is, if it's not a weird thing to ask.

Edited by MeDicenWera

1 hour ago, MeDicenWera said:

Hey, I've asked DeathChaos if he could do this for me but I might as well post it here, but I want to know if anyone knows if it's possible to change modifiers, growths, class stat caps, class growths and base stats (enemy as well), which I assume it is, and also if someone would be willing to change those values for me. I'd be willing to pay, depending on the amount of work it is, if it's not a weird thing to ask.

Which FE game are you talking about? There is a program called nightmare that makes this really easy to do for most of the older games as long as you have the modules (files that tell nightmare where to edit), but fe12 and latter encrypt lots of these things, making them harder to change.

38 minutes ago, sirmola said:

Which FE game are you talking about? There is a program called nightmare that makes this really easy to do for most of the older games as long as you have the modules (files that tell nightmare where to edit), but fe12 and latter encrypt lots of these things, making them harder to change.

Already edited, my bad. I'm looking for a Fates ROM