[COMPLETE][FE8] Void's Blitzarre Adventure - v1.1.1 RELEASED

circleseverywhere

Hello, I've been playing this hack on Hard Mode but I'm stuck at chapter 12. I defeat both bosses, but the chapter doesn't end. I've see that similar problems have already been reported and fixed, but the Skip command is not there anymore (at least I can't find it). Did anyone face the same problem?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/30/2017 at 3:24 PM, circleseverywhere said:

This will be fixed in the next release, turns out github reset didn't bring everything back to normal after all

in the meantime use the debug code Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start to unlock the Skip command for Void

Thanks a lot for your help, and thank you for making such a good hack! I'm having so much fun playing it.

4 hours ago, Maloshus46 said:

I'm Suffering a problem on chapter 12 i defeated Gheb but the chapter won't end and i see you posted the debug code to skip but it won't work

Select Void and then perform the sequence. After that you should be able to skip the chapter (it worked for me at least)

1 hour ago, Makka no Boukansha said:

Thanks a lot for your help, and thank you for making such a good hack! I'm having so much fun playing it.

Select Void and then perform the sequence. After that you should be able to skip the chapter (it worked for me at least)

Thanks dude for helping you have my gratitude.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone else seen an experience-related glitch with Rogue Anna? About half the time that she battles, she doesn't retain the experience she received from after the battle screen transitions back to the map.

• 3 weeks later...

It's frustrating having to try and use the konami code, I've tried many versions of VBA and can't get it to work. Will probably stop playing at ch.12 because though I am good with computers, I am apparently not good enough to figure out how to debug your hack.... Anyway of what I've seen this is a good hack, with some work it could be one of the best, thanks for your effort, hoping to see more fixes, so will check back from time to time. :) 

The Konami Code is inputted as it traditionally is, Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start. Make sure you are using your emulator's equivalents of A and B, typically Z=A and X=B, with Enter being Start. (Replace those mappings with whatever you personally use.)

3 hours ago, Darrman said:

The Konami Code is inputted as it traditionally is, Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start. Make sure you are using your emulator's equivalents of A and B, typically Z=A and X=B, with Enter being Start. (Replace those mappings with whatever you personally use.)

I'm aware of how to input the code (Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Enter: with Void selected) what I said is, I've tried many versions of VBA and it still doesnt work. I have all keys mapped, and I try those mapped keys, and absolutely nothing happens, at one time it even froze my game and i had to reset lol. Anyhow, thanks for trying to help... 

3 hours ago, circleseverywhere said:

Yay! And thank you, will give it a try! :D 

Everything works perfectly! 

Edited by Thorgrun

• 2 weeks later...

Currently on ch. 9 right now and I love this hack.
It's so bad but it's the "so bad it's good" type of hack.
Rally spectrum on the healer? Nice
Playable soldier who becomes god after enough investment? Amazing
Really love the characters.

• 1 month later...

I dunno if you are still working on this game but whatever - wanna report a rather interesting bug I noticed.

I guess, Armsthrift works the way that it simply resets weapon durability to its pre-combat value. The problem here is that it apparently does not work only for weapon durability but also for current HP, experience (not level) and weapon rank ... which is kinda hilarious, I guess and easy to abuse if Rogue Anna is at like 95 Exp and you consisently burn RNs to get armsthrift every single time

Unfortunately, I don't know which version I got when I uploaded the game but I followed the most popular links so I guess it's the most recent one? ... dunno :D

I just found a possible bug in the game while I was playing it this weekend. On the first map where ships with ballistas appear and you recruit Anna the Wywern Rider and fight against Grit, something happened that seemed very off.

One of the ships from the north just swim into a fort on land, and then started moving 1-2 tiles on the ground. Not the usual terrain for ships to traverse through, so I though I should mention this to you guys. I made some screenshots if you need them.

14 hours ago, Garlyle said:

I just found a possible bug in the game while I was playing it this weekend. On the first map where ships with ballistas appear and you recruit Anna the Wywern Rider and fight against Grit, something happened that seemed very off.

One of the ships from the north just swim into a fort on land, and then started moving 1-2 tiles on the ground. Not the usual terrain for ships to traverse through, so I though I should mention this to you guys. I made some screenshots if you need them.

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Fleets have the same movement type as pirates; you just never see them move onto land because they don't have time to in the only chapter they appear in (Ephraim ch10).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/14/2017 at 6:23 PM, IkeBoyDude said:

when I first saw this hack, it reminded me specifically of Alfred kamon's FE8 hack (midnight sun)

specifically the image on the right side: " L0Nfix3.png"

wow, a complete hack of FE8? nice ;)

looking forward to play this, 

but, I have come across an issue: 

what version of FE8 should you patch the .ups file? 

(U) or (E)? 

as I tried patching it on Mac using multipacther on both versions and got errors (CRC 32 invalid).

I'll try patching this on windows to see if it works. (hopefully it will work) 

for some reason I cant get past the start menu  ;( I really wanna play the hack bro... any advices??????????

I wanna play this on a PSP (with a GBA emulator). All the roms and hacks for games run OK with no glitches, but Void's Adventure runs laggy, with tons of frameskips and slow animations. It's unplayable.

Is there anything I have missed when patching the rom? I have never had a problem of this kind with other hacks as I said and the unhacked rom runs perfectly with the GBA emulator on the PSP.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/04/2018 at 3:20 AM, robacc18 said:

I wanna play this on a PSP (with a GBA emulator). All the roms and hacks for games run OK with no glitches, but Void's Adventure runs laggy, with tons of frameskips and slow animations. It's unplayable.

Is there anything I have missed when patching the rom? I have never had a problem of this kind with other hacks as I said and the unhacked rom runs perfectly with the GBA emulator on the PSP.

I'm afraid that's because the PSP emulator is not accurate. I've run it on both 3DS virtual console and an actual GBA and there's no lag there.