Grand Hero Battle: Berkut!

Vaximillian

A new Grand Hero Battle has been announced to start tomorrow, July 18th, at the usual time:

Berkut, Prideful Prince issues a challenge to the summoners.

DE6y-y6UIAAvnIg.jpg

The map and Berkut’s Lunatic stats are available:

60 HP, 49 Atk (including weapon’s 14 Mt), 23 Spd, 31 Def, 25 Res

A: Water Boost 3; C: Ward Cavalry;
Weapon: Berkut’s Lance+ (14 Mt, 1 range, +4 Res when attacked);
Special: Blazing Flame at 1/5.

Infernal difficulty will once again be offered to the exceptional tacticians.

Stat spread of a 5⋆ lvl 40 Berkut

Some videos of completed clears:
A no-SI 4⋆-only Lunatic clear by nstyler, using Ursula, Stahl, Legion, and Olivia;
A no-SI 4⋆-only Infernal clear by nstyler, using Camus, Ursula, Olivia, and Palla;
A no-SI 4⋆-mostly Infernal clear by Ventus, using 4⋆ Palla, Narcian, Nino, and 3⋆ Olivia;
A no-SI 4⋆-only Infernal clear by yorotsruuu yorotsruu, using Ursula, Legion, and two Olivias.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO EXITED! I kinda figured this would happen after his map was revealed as the Tempest Map, but it being confirmed? nice. He's gonna be my next 5 star unit, no questions asked.

Omg omg omg omg omg berkut come to mama.

Spoiler

No. Leo is still top bae.

My Berkut fangirling stems from that oscar worthy voice performance. I explained it more else where.

Spoiler

We shall pray to Mila that my boyfriend sleeps through the squealing.

2 minutes ago, V-raptor said:

SO EXITED! I kinda figured this would happen after his map was revealed as the Tempest Map, but it being confirmed? nice. He's gonna be my next 5 star unit, no questions asked.

Exited?

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

4 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Omg omg omg omg omg berkut come to mama.

Reveal hidden contents

No. Leo is still top bae.

My Berkut fangirling stems from that oscar worthy voice performance. I explained it more else where.

Reveal hidden contents

We shall pray to Mila that my boyfriend sleeps through the squealing.

Exited?

Hyped, whatever. i cant spel it's midnight

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

MY FEATHERS ARE READY

24k at hand right now. At the very least, he’ll serve me as a bonus unit when his rotation comes.
If he’s better than Camus (which I doubt, but anything can happen), he might even replace him.

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

MY FEATHERS ARE READY

Just now, Vaximillian said:

24k at hand right now. At the very least, he’ll serve me as a bonus unit when his rotation comes.
If he’s better than Camus (which I doubt, but anything can happen), he might even replace him.

67k for me. I had like almost 90k before I decided that my +atk/-hp M!Corrin was getting a promotion, and another copy of him merged into him. 

Berkut has 20k reserved no questions asked.

Awesome, I was hoping he'd get in sooner or later, and I'm glad it's sooner. I wonder how he'll stand up to Camus. Would it be likely for his weapon to have Distant Counter too? (I already kinda forgot, but I think he could counter at range in Echoes?)

Well, I suppose I can look forward to having a little mage girl kick his sorry ass again. Too bad Delthea won't be the one doing it this time though Nino will do excellent work in her stead. Really, that's about the only thing I can get even remotely excited about for this GHB because I don't like Berkut at all. He definitely won't be replacing Camus for me that's for sure, though that's assuming his weapon will even have built-in Distant Counter to begin with.

Hm... Berkut or Zeke? I had started to train the latter recently, but Berkut may make me think twice, come to think of it.

Not like there's any opportunity cost- I haven't invested anything into Zeke yet.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Hm... Berkut or Zeke? I had started to train the latter recently, but Berkut may make me think twice, come to think of it.

Not like there's any opportunity cost- I haven't invested anything into Zeke yet.

There is no Zeke!.. yet
Zeke, Sirius, and Speedo Camus when? All-Camus team beckons!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

There is no Zeke!.. yet
Zeke, Sirius, and Speedo Camus when? All-Camus team beckons!

I just came off throwing Gradivus around with a man named Zeke into a game where Camus hasn't touched a Gradivus yet.

Plus, I'm a big fan of Tatiana, even before I found out she has Invoke Pegasus, while I haven't had similar tales for Archanea.

Simply splendid! But of course, we all foresaw this, no? One can only assume he shall be wielding his lance known as Kriemhild.

But I must say, I truly doubt I shall be able to complete anything beyond the "Hard" difficulty.

5 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I hope his weapon is has something besides DC to differentiate him from Camus.

Kriemhild in Echoes basically has the equivalent of both Distant Counter and Distant Def. I'm expecting it to come with Distant Def, though Distant Counter is definitely not off the table.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Kriemhild in Echoes basically has the equivalent of both Distant Counter and Distant Def. I'm expecting it to come with Distant Def, though Distant Counter is definitely not off the table.

What if Distant Counter on the weapon, Distant Defence as his A?
Might be too OP though.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Even if that were the case, you can try giving him DC if you have a spare Hector. If his res is decent, he'll be quite good as archer/mage bait. 

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

What if Distant Counter on the weapon, Distant Defence as his A?
Might be too OP though.

What if Distant Def on Kriemhild and Distant Counter as his passive A skill? Free (with 20,000 feathers) Distant Counter for everyone?

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

What if Distant Def on Kriemhild and Distant Counter as his passive A skill? Free (with 20,000 feathers) Distant Counter for everyone?

...My word. I simply must see this come to fruition. Incentive to do the Infernal map, thy name is madness!

Nice!

I was hoping that Berkut would get a Grand Hero Battle soon, seeing as there had been a lot of Echoes themed content recently, so I'm glad to see that it's actually happening.  Would it be safe to assume that he will come once the Bound Hero Battle ends?

Here's hoping that he's actually a good unit.

21 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I just came off throwing Gradivus around with a man named Zeke into a game where Camus hasn't touched a Gradivus yet.

You're aware SoV happens after SD right?

Not sure how I feel about this one. Berkut is certainly pretty cool, but since he'll definitly use a lance and be on a horse, he'll be competing with Camus for a spot on teams. Here's to hoping he has high RES to set him apart from Camus (he still won't have a place on my horse team though).

Edited by Bartozio