Grand Hero Battle: Berkut!

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

You're aware SoV happens after SD right?

Please. I was referring to the fact my Camuses have not been promoted to 5* yet, and will not be until multiple other units pass in front of them.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, I'm glad that it's going to be Berkut as I really like his design. He imo has the potential for a pretty good skillset, too, and it's going to be interesting to see what exactly they'll do with Kriemhild.

Here's hoping that they'll add Rinea soon afterwards cause she would certainly be a rather... unique character, haha.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Please. I was referring to the fact my Camuses have not been promoted to 5* yet, and will not be until multiple other units pass in front of them.

Fair enough, although you're really missing out on all that Gravius action :P

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Fair enough, although you're really missing out on all that Gravius action :P

1) If Zeke's performance is any indication, not really.
2) A Camus sent to me in the Gauntlet has put it in a pretty high priority position. Alfie and Anna still come first, but I would certainly consider Camus in the next batch (along with Hana and possibly Zephiel, depending on the value of Distant Counter in @Lord-Zero's build).

Spoiler

This is why the ability to share units is so underrated. I am considering raising units entirely because I got a taste of what they could do through unit-sharing. Why is this only done one week every month? And even then, poorly and non-focally?

36 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

What if Distant Def on Kriemhild and Distant Counter as his passive A skill? Free (with 20,000 feathers) Distant Counter for everyone?

Seriously doubting that. They wouldn't even give Legion Fury 3 at *4. NO ONE uses obstruct. NO ONE.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Seriously doubting that. They wouldn't even give Legion Fury 3 at *4.

Distant Counter would obviously be unlocked at 5-star rarity, hence the 20,000 feathers.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

NO ONE uses obstruct. NO ONE.

Mkv. made good use of it against Legion.

I wonder if we'll get. . .

Spoiler

Crazy Berkut, or normal Berkut.  The former has more potential, but the latter would be a little less ridiculous (blame that cursed spear).

Now where's Luthier, that guy was responsible for knocking some sense into Berkut!

24 minutes ago, eclipse said:
Spoiler

Now where's Luthier, that guy was responsible for knocking some sense into Berkut!

You mean by teaching his little sister how to magic?

...Just kidding, I don't think my Delthea did much in that particular battle.

I'm just predicting now, I say Celica will be in the Berkut GHB banner since she was not in any of the other SoV related banners recently with the Tempest Trials.

It also pleases me how much attention SoV is getting in Heroes.

Okay I need to find out who the artist is because I seriously am in love with Berkut's artwork. I'm typically a fan of this type of style.

Nice! I wonder if he'll have the same map as the final battle from the current TT. If he does, that'll suggest the map from the last TT will probably get reused eventually for Validar or something. But there are also a couple of other places where you fight Berkut, so who knows.

Hopefully when the game gets updated to add him, it'll also add data for a mid-July banner so we can confirm that that's happening.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Distant Counter would obviously be unlocked at 5-star rarity, hence the 20,000 feathers.

Mkv. made good use of it against Legion.

Ok fine, that guy can make use of any skill. And nope, 20k feathers is still free. Not happening. I'll believe it when I see it.

50 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Okay I need to find out who the artist is because I seriously am in love with Berkut's artwork. I'm typically a fan of this type of style.

I'm certain it's the same artist that did Ephraim and Eirika. The shading style and detail is very similar.

28 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

His skill activation art might be his mad version. If they do decide to add Rinea, I hope they don't make her a healer. 

Spoiler

If anything, I say if she is added, she'll be a Red Tome user, cause you know, fire.

Kriemhild has def+5/res+5.  Additionally, it 'teaches' Phantasm which makes him take half damage against bows and black magic.  I'm not sure what 'teaches' means since I haven't played the game, but I think we can conclude that he will be a very defensive unit, as will his weapon.  If I had to guess, something like 'grants def+5/res+5 when attacked'

I think Ice_Dragon said it has DC as well.  I don't think they would make it have DC because he would be exactly like Camus but with different stats.  And Camus has amazing stats so he'd either be slightly one-up'd or have a different stat spread that would make him inferior to Camus in most scenarios (right now, we're in speed meta so a slow berkut probably wouldn't be good if his weapon just gives DC).  I highly doubt he would have DC and another ability built in.  Though it's possible that he will have DC as an A slot.

My guess would be his weapon will be based around defense and not have DC.  I could also see it damaging nearby foes by 7 like Leo's C slot (I forget what its called) because the wiki says it has 1-3rng so it's more than DC which is only 2rng.  Again, I haven't played the game, so I could be wrong on that.

Edited by Lushen