Grand Hero Battle: Berkut!

Vaximillian

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEmUG6dXsAETDIo.jpg:large

Now, Clive's stats are a bit high - I believe they're from the story mode (out of stamina so can't check).

HOWEVER, I'd like to note that he looks incredibly similar to Berkut.  I would hold off on your feathers until both are released because one will probably end up outclassing the other and we don't know who will be better.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

An updated hacking brought us “true” stats of 5⋆ Berkut:

Reveal hidden contents

MAovsmC.png

So, decent HP, good Attack, typical speed relative to other cavaliers, same defense as Camus, and higher Resistance for a cavalier.

Looks good to me. I'll make him my top blue cavalier one way or another.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

What does Berkut's Lance do?  I'm surprised it's not the grimsomething that he has in his last battle.

I feel like they didn't give him the final batle lance since he only gets that as (super end game spoilers for echoes!)

a gift from duma in exchange for rinea and also going mad. Dude is in a totally different mental state.

I fully expect a normal Rinea (probably a healer but a dancer would be cute) to come out, and eventually both will be followed by "Mad" Berkut and  Witch Rinea much later on.

4 minutes ago, r_n said:

I feel like they didn't give him the final batle lance since he only gets that as (super end game spoilers for echoes!)

Hide contents

a gift from duma in exchange for rinea and also going mad. Dude is in a totally different mental state.

I fully expect a normal Rinea (probably a healer but a dancer would be cute) to come out, and eventually both will be followed by "Mad" Berkut and  Witch Rinea much later on.

Spoiler

They may eventually add Rinea, but that will probably be in a couple years, after they start to run out of more prominent characters to feature.

Just now, Rezzy said:
  Hide contents

They may eventually add Rinea, but that will probably be in a couple years, after they start to run out of more prominent characters to feature.

oh sure, i think we're in for a bit of  a break from echoes after Clive hits. Just saying in the long term more than anything.

So, does anyone want to guess what Berkut's Special will be? I think Vengeance could be a likely candidate. It would certainly fit his character and it's also been a long time since Vengeance was given to a new character, that last character being Narcian all the way back in February not long after the game launched. While I'm aware that the AoE specials aren't particularly great, I could also see Berkut getting Blazing Flame as it is still only learned by a single character at this point and also one who has been in the game since launch (Jeorge). It would also be fitting thematically since (not sure if this counts as Echoes spoilers, so better safe than sorry)

Spoiler

fire is featured very prominently in the final battle with Berkut in Echoes.

Heck, they could give him Growing Flame since it also only belongs to characters who've been in the game since launch (Lilina, Young!Tiki).

4 minutes ago, Korath88 said:
  Hide contents

If anyone is impatient and wants to hear his voiced lines now, here they are.

His voice is awesome as always, I kind of wanted him to scream "UNNNNNNCLEEEEEEEEEE" as his defeat line but that's not a big deal. Clive sounds pretty good too but I can't help but think he's the younger Clive from the memory prism.

Berkut looks underwhelming, even the higher Res wont save him for  being replaced by Camus. Any Litrblade mage will double him and snuff his lights out, even with that Res due to his very low Speed.

So both Berkut and Clive are slow and tanky.

Both look worse than Camus to me. That distant counter weapon is just too good.

So 3 blue cavaliers were released, Clive, Berkut, and Mathilda... yet a previously released GHB character of the same role just outclasses them. Interesting...

Do we know when the Berkut GHB will happen?

19 minutes ago, Xaos Steel Wing said:

Do we know when the Berkut GHB will happen?

My guess is tomorrow, since that'll be two weeks after Clarisse's. But I don't think there's been any confirmation one way or another.

Edited by Othin

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Where are people seeing Berkut's stats?

15 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

An updated hacking brought us “true” stats of 5⋆ Berkut:

Reveal hidden contents

MAovsmC.png

Just now, Zeo said:

Thanks. Hm... he's nothing special as it would appear. Looks like Camus is still going to be my go to Cav.

Yeah he doesn't look like he'll be putting up much competition with Camus. While I don't want to use a hector on him, I wonder if giving him DC and QR could make him almost a blue Xander. It'd make his weapon's effect not quite as pointless too..

45 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Yeah he doesn't look like he'll be putting up much competition with Camus. While I don't want to use a hector on him, I wonder if giving him DC and QR could make him almost a blue Xander. It'd make his weapon's effect not quite as pointless too..

DC/QR is definitely what I'll be doing, since I have a Hector and Leo and don't care for either one.

10 hours ago, Lushen said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEmUG6dXsAETDIo.jpg:large

Now, Clive's stats are a bit high - I believe they're from the story mode (out of stamina so can't check).

HOWEVER, I'd like to note that he looks incredibly similar to Berkut.  I would hold off on your feathers until both are released because one will probably end up outclassing the other and we don't know who will be better.

Clive's art makes him look like he's 12.

16 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Its the beauty mark under his mouth.

He still has that in Echoes.  I think he's supposed to be in his mid to late 20s.

41 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

He still has that in Echoes.  I think he's supposed to be in his mid to late 20s.

Yes but something about it makes him look really young in his art.  Maybe its the beauty mark in conjunction with his chin.  His jawline makes him look a lot older in Echoes.

On 7/13/2017 at 5:28 PM, Tybrosion said:

So, does anyone want to guess what Berkut's Special will be? I think Vengeance could be a likely candidate. It would certainly fit his character and it's also been a long time since Vengeance was given to a new character, that last character being Narcian all the way back in February not long after the game launched. While I'm aware that the AoE specials aren't particularly great, I could also see Berkut getting Blazing Flame as it is still only learned by a single character at this point and also one who has been in the game since launch (Jeorge). It would also be fitting thematically since (not sure if this counts as Echoes spoilers, so better safe than sorry)

Reveal hidden contents

fire is featured very prominently in the final battle with Berkut in Echoes.

Heck, they could give him Growing Flame since it also only belongs to characters who've been in the game since launch (Lilina, Young!Tiki).

44a731cd9446a79d09d7380aae1b3db3.png

Here's his special, though I can't translate it.