War of Men - Interest check

Enaluxeme

So I baked the premise and the world for a Fire Emblem rp on another forum but few people signed up and even fewer actually made a sheet, so I tought I'd have more luck here.

I need at least 3 players. I can guarantee at least a post per day.

The system is mostly based on Sacred Stones, with some shout-outs to other games. A single player may have 2 or more characters, it depends on the amount of players we are having. There's no problem in joining when the game already started.

Perma-death is a thing.

Like, this seems to be an obvious question and I don't know how it didn't occur to me to put something about it in the op.

Dragons used to live on the continent, ruled by three divine dragons, then humans showed up. The divine dragons had different views on the humans and this lead to a word known as the war of dragons, ending with 2 of them sealed away by the other.

As of the recent history, a new nation emerged, having been granted independence from the Empire. However, the Empire has a new Emperor, and the situation is unclear and unstable, especially considering the system of alliances between nations.

I was thinking of waiting to give the longer version on the actual topic, but I see this may be part of the reason why I didn't have a good amount of players.

As of now, I'm just asking to people if someone would potentially be interested, no actual commitment.

I'll give potential interest. Just keep in mind that if you want posters to spend time in your world, you'll need a world interesting enough to spend time in. You'll want a map showing countries and other relevant locations. Descriptions of these locations and their cultures would help posters create interesting characters. History would give some events that may or may not shape characters. Finally, a setup of where the RP would begin would help shape bios.

I have never done an RP before. I am theoretically interested, but was wondering how much of a time commitment these things tend to be. I am also job-hunting. As soon as a get one, i expect to be extremely busy. I would also want more backstory and rule details before committing. I think the lack of character creation rules (and rules in general) may also have something to do with the lack of displayed interest. For example, I would theoretically like to create a  thief, but whether this makes sense depends on the ruleset for stealing.

Edited by sirmola

The thing is, I wrote all the rules, the backstory and the descriptions of each Country in italian, since the rp was originally for an italian forum, and I didn't want to spend time into translating all of that and then get no one joining again.

I see that there's enough interest to at least try it.

For now, I can give you this:

z2hMKbb.jpg

Interesting looking map. Also, what you have to realize is you basically have to write a novel before anyone is going to be interested here, Ena. I might be interested, but you need to make sure that you aren't going to be overwhelmed like you were with that JRPG thing we did a year ago.