New banners announced: Alm's Army/Celica's Army

Korath88

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just brought 5* Minerva and Sonya home on my first pull of the day.

My luck will likely not continue on any subsequent pulls.

Luck Goddess Anna, please have mercy and give me Leon and Saber before revoking your blessing.

I just restarted my Echoes game, so it’s awesome to see these banners (and Berkut coming up as a GHB!) 

I bought a 35 orb pack to add to some orbs I already had and managed to pull 2 Mathilda’s and a Saber (Honestly saber is probably my favorite character on celica’s team by far...)

Still trying to pull Delthea and Sonya! Gray/Leon are by far the last on my wish list for these two banners. 

Edited by SaMaster14

Literally the first thing I pulled from Alm's Army banner is Gray... looks like luck doesn't want me to get Hinata and Lon'qu any time soon. xD

Edited by Roflolxp54

I decided to spend 140 orbs todays with the plan to begin with Alm's Army and change to Celica's army when I got a 5*. I never got to switch. 5* rate on Alm's banner is currently 4.75%...

DAMN. Gray's got a really good stat spread, like a better Roy or Corrin, and Delthea looks a nice fast blue Tome with some buffing utility as a possible niche over Linde though her speed could be better.

20 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I decided to spend 140 orbs todays with the plan to begin with Alm's Army and change to Celica's army when I got a 5*. I never got to switch. 5* rate on Alm's banner is currently 4.75%...

The struggle is real, @Thane

25 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Man, that's harsh. I spend 180 or something (wanted a Delthea, coz I liked her in SoV) and got 4 x 5* (Mathilda, Gray, Mathilda, Kagero out of the blue). Thing is, I just wanted Delthea and can't do much with what I got (let's face it, Mathilda and Gray are horrendous units, even if I like Mathilda as a character), so I'm also quite disappointed or rather I don't feel a whole lot of satisfaction in getting a decent amount of 5*, but your lack of luck is way worse. I'd give you one of my Mathildas (- Att or - Spd XD) if I could. Or we just promise to never touch a gacha game again after this one, ha!

Edit: I guess I should say MY Gray is trash, just noticed he is -Spd as well, holy Naga, those pulls today.... at least Kagero is neutral.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

1 hour ago, NekoKnight said:

The struggle is real, @Thane

I'm kind of depressed since I got to the same 4.75% rate in the Summer banner as well...

1 hour ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Man, that's harsh. I spend 180 or something (wanted a Delthea, coz I liked her in SoV) and got 4 x 5* (Mathilda, Gray, Mathilda, Kagero out of the blue). Thing is, I just wanted Delthea and can't do much with what I got (let's face it, Mathilda and Gray are horrendous units, even if I like Mathilda as a character), so I'm also quite disappointed or rather I don't feel a whole lot of satisfaction in getting a decent amount of 5*, but your lack of luck is way worse. I'd give you one of my Mathildas (- Att or - Spd XD) if I could. Or we just promise to never touch a gacha game again after this one, ha!

Edit: I guess I should say MY Gray is trash, just noticed he is -Spd as well, holy Naga, those pulls today.... at least Kagero is neutral.

At least Gray has Sword Valor which an awesome skill for SP grinding.

It looks like the Echoes luck continues on my second account since I got a 4 star .Boey just in time for Tempest Trials

First roll 5 stars summons for each banner! +Atk/-Def Dealthea for Alm's army, a +Res/-HP Saber for Celica's army and now a neutral Genny while trying to look for Summer!Frederick.

I think I should stop for now before my luck runs out. Never had three 5 stars so close together in a short timeframe.

Unfortunately, I wish I had this same kind of luck in the main account, since I still don't have an Echoes character so Tempest Trials is going slower.

15 minutes ago, Great Dane said:

It really is a personal tome? Shoot. Well then no use getting her then.

Yeah, any weapon without a "+" at the end of its top-level version is personal.

Really trying for Delthea... and it's just not happening :/

That being said, I pulled 2 x 5* Mathilda and made here a +1 ... Since I have Summer F!Robin, I'm getting some good SP grinding Mathilda. Thoughts on an A-slot (or Special) that can help out with her low HP/Defense (other than HP/Def + 3)? The strategy/builds pages on the FE Heroes Wiki hasn't been updated yet. haha

27 minutes ago, SaMaster14 said:

Really trying for Delthea... and it's just not happening :/

That being said, I pulled 2 x 5* Mathilda and made here a +1 ... Since I have Summer F!Robin, I'm getting some good SP grinding Mathilda. Thoughts on an A-slot (or Special) that can help out with her low HP/Defense (other than HP/Def + 3)? The strategy/builds pages on the FE Heroes Wiki hasn't been updated yet. haha

I have this similar problem where I now have only 2 Deltheas, but 4 Mathildas.

Ironically, Mathilda actually benefits from running Sapphire Lance or Triangle Adept, both of which are negated by her Cancel Affinity, to bolster her below-average Atk and defenses. Her high Res means she can use a Distant Counter build to counter-kill red mages, but that's not particularly economical considering red is the least common color for a tome user.

Firesweep Lance is actually probably her best bet due to having decent Spd. You can run that with Fury or Life and Death in the A slot.

After a horrible bout of luck, I caught somewhat of a break today. Managed so snag Mathilda and Gray from Alm's banner and I didn't get any focus unit while pulling from Celica's banner, but I somehow got Genny.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I have this similar problem where I now have only 2 Deltheas, but 4 Mathildas.

Ironically, Mathilda actually benefits from running Sapphire Lance or Triangle Adept, both of which are negated by her Cancel Affinity, to bolster her below-average Atk and defenses. Her high Res means she can use a Distant Counter build to counter-kill red mages, but that's not particularly economical considering red is the least common color for a tome user.

Firesweep Lance is actually probably her best bet due to having decent Spd. You can run that with Fury or Life and Death in the A slot.

Thank you for the info. Definitely lucky you pulled 2 Deltheas! (I have Linde/Reindhart/Bride!Caeda ... but I really want to pull at least one Delthea)...

I ended up giving my Mathlida +1 Armored Blow 3. She doesn't have trouble when mages attack her, but AB3 will help out her low Def/HP when attacking other melee units.

EDIT: FINALLY got Delthea! I was excited so leveled her up before checking what her boon/bane was... but I'll find out when she gets to lv. 40! ... Also was able to give her Desperation 3 from an extra 4* Shanna I had!

Edited by SaMaster14

Screenshots are allowed ~. I just recently finish all the builds for SOV units. Some those i like, i build them with premium sets, some get budget sets instead. 

Personal overall rankings : Delthea > sonya>Gray > Saber >Mathida>Leon

I would like to know how are you guys build your character. If you have any comment about my builds or suggestion, please let me know. Any inputs are welcome. 

https://ibb.co/eLO1vF
https://ibb.co/h9HGUa
https://ibb.co/bAZ8aF
https://ibb.co/eei1vF
https://ibb.co/ifEkNv
https://ibb.co/cCNTaF

PS: at the moment i am making Delthea ~