Recommended Characters to Use the Pitchfork On

So what characters do you find make really good use of the Pitchfork, and to which classes? I'm interested in hearing answers from both a general perspective and a Blitzkrieg/low turncount perspective.

For the former, Mercenary Lukas/Forsyth/Valbar and Mage Conrad have worked out really well for me, the Soldiers/Knights to Mercenaries due to being really overpowered with high stats all around and Mage Conrad for his good growths/bases and his strangely good spell list.

Blitzkrieg, well, I think Mercenary Lukas and Valbar are easy enough to get without costing too much turns, and their high speed will really help them dominate. I don't know who'd be best for the 3rd Pitchfork though, since Forsyth would likely require too much kill-feeding to be optimal. Part of me was considering Archer Kamui as well, for outranging and outspeeding mages in Celica's route.

Since I made Faye a Pegasus Knight first, I ended up using the only Pitchfork I've ever used on her so I could get her to Saint. Of course, I did this in the postgame, so she was already like a level 12 Falcon Knight. And then the grinding I needed to get her up to a Saint gave her even more levels. So she's basically a walking god now. Her attack is around the same level as Delthea, her defense surpassed Forsyth and Python a while ago, she can heal herself with Nosferatu, Seraphim lets her kill basically anything except Duma and the Creation (and some of the Death Masks) in one round, and between the Angel Ring she wears and her supports her critical chance is usually upwards of 50.

Of course, that all happened because I had made her a Pegasus Knight before learning that Faye could get Anew and I didn't want to waste time retraining her during the main story so I kept training her as a Falcon Knight. So unless you did that too, she probably wouldn't be as OP. And since she starts as a Villager, unless you want to give her extra levels she's probably not worth using one of the limited Pitchforks on.