Pokémon Mystery File - spooky stuff on the 19:th of July

Thane

Hello everyone.

The Japanese Pokémon YouTube channel uploaded this:

And there's something going on on the website here, with the date July 19:th in the middle. 

It seems to be about all the Pokémon that have something to do with time and space. The Ultra Beasts are heavily featured, so we might be getting more information about them and what role they'll play in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Hello everyone.

The Japanese Pokémon YouTube channel uploaded this:

And there's something going on on the website here, with the date July 19:th in the middle. 

It seems to be about all the Pokémon that have something to do with time and space. The text in the bottom left of the website says "Pokémon Mystery File - the world of the Pokémon you don't know" or something like that, loosely translated. The Ultra Beasts are heavily featured, so we might be getting more information about them and what role they'll play in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Edited by Thane

So here's the message written in Unown

NANIKAGA

OKOPU?

The first one is ''Something'' in Japenese.

The second one is either ''Coop'' or ''Kog?'', idk which one tho.

Time and space, eh? Now where did we see those be big things in Pokemon before?

Oh yeah, SINNOH. :D

That video heavily features gen 4 too (and that includes HG/SS).

Also, the Japanese letters on the pyramid picture are blue and pink, the same main colors as Diamond and Pearl!

This has to be a Sinnoh hint!

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Time and space, eh? Now where did we see those be big things in Pokemon before?

Oh yeah, SINNOH. :D

That video heavily features gen 4 too (and that includes HG/SS).

Also, the Japanese letters on the pyramid picture are blue and pink, the same main colors as Diamond and Pearl!

This has to be a Sinnoh hint!

Omg if Sinnoh's confirmed I would piss myself in happiness and drive the hype train all over everywhere blowing the whistle. I wouldn't even care I peed my pants. I'd sit in the conductors' seat in a puddle because yolo.

Not literally of course lol. I still love Hoenn, but Sinnoh gave me a certain OC's parents and boss, plus I was super hyped for ORAS too. 

Goddesses don't pee themselves

Shut up Merc, it was sarcasm.

Goddesses CAN be sarcastic

Yeah but I'm technically not a goddess anyway...I know it's confusing. Go throw the ball around for Rex or something.

Deadpool is on TV

Then you can go watch it instead, that works too.

...Wait, DEADPOOL? Talk about a literal "merc with a mouth". Oh geez lol.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Omg if Sinnoh's confirmed I would piss myself in happiness and drive the hype train all over everywhere blowing the whistle. I wouldn't even care I peed my pants. I'd sit in the conductors' seat in a puddle because yolo.

Not literally of course lol. I still love Hoenn, but Sinnoh gave me a certain OC's parents and boss, plus I was super hyped for ORAS too. 

Goddesses don't pee themselves

Shut up Merc, it was sarcasm.

Goddesses CAN be sarcastic

Yeah but I'm technically not a goddess anyway...I know it's confusing. Go throw the ball around for Rex or something.

Deadpool is on TV

Then you can go watch it instead, that works too.

...Wait, DEADPOOL? Talk about a literal "merc with a mouth". Oh geez lol.

Well, I think it'll actually be info for UltraSun and UltraMoon, but still greatly hint at Sinnoh remakes being in the queue too. :D

I don't care about Hoenn at all. I only got one of ORAS because of Mega Lopunny and Mega Gallade, honestly.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Well, I think it'll actually be info for UltraSun and UltraMoon, but still greatly hint at Sinnoh remakes being in the queue too. :D

I don't care about Hoenn at all. I only got one of ORAS because of Mega Lopunny and Mega Gallade, honestly.

Yeah, probably. But Sinnoh Confirmed eventually maybe? And yeah, I know you're not a Hoenn person.

Just now, Dragoncat said:

Yeah, probably. But Sinnoh Confirmed eventually maybe? And yeah, I know you're not a Hoenn person.

I would assume so! We had a good few Sinnoh hints in Sun/Moon, and now we've gotten some more!

Lots of these pokemon seem to be of the "not of Earth" variety. Or otherwise connected to aliens, like Clefairy who are from the moon. And Magnezone who looks like a UFO. All that's missing is Elygem, who are supposed to be based on greys.

Dunno what this announcement could be, but my money would be on some new event pokemon distribution. Either being distributed in Sun and Moon or being teased for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

12 hours ago, Gustavos said:

Lots of these pokemon seem to be of the "not of Earth" variety. Or otherwise connected to aliens, like Clefairy who are from the moon. And Magnezone who looks like a UFO. All that's missing is Elygem, who are supposed to be based on greys.

Dunno what this announcement could be, but my money would be on some new event pokemon distribution. Either being distributed in Sun and Moon or being teased for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

But Elgyem is on the website? I saw three of them there. And also, it's actually based on LGMs, meaning little green men. That's why it's named Elgyem :P

Also, I translated the Unown Japanese, it means "something will happen." I've been wanting to learn a bit of Japanese anyway. :P

Need to remember: "nanikaga" = "something" and "okoru" = "will happen"

It'd be easier if I was able to type actual Japanese characters though, so I could look at them and be able to go "oh, that means ____!" xP

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

But Elgyem is on the website? I saw three of them there. And also, it's actually based on LGMs, meaning little green men. That's why it's named Elgyem :P

Also, I translated the Unown Japanese, it means "something will happen." I've been wanting to learn a bit of Japanese anyway. :P

Need to remember: "nanikaga" = "something" and "okoru" = "will happen"

It'd be easier if I was able to type actual Japanese characters though, so I could look at them and be able to go "oh, that means ____!" xP

Oh my b, I didn't see the website, just the video. Well at least I still got the theme correct.

If you want to type japanese, there are browser extensions you can toggle on and off to help you out, or just put website like this in your bookmarks. You can toggle between hiragana and katakana on that one. I used it a lot back when I was studying.

5 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Oh my b, I didn't see the website, just the video. Well at least I still got the theme correct.

If you want to type japanese, there are browser extensions you can toggle on and off to help you out, or just put website like this in your bookmarks. You can toggle between hiragana and katakana on that one. I used it a lot back when I was studying.

Oh, okay, interesting! Thanks! :) This should help me learn more. I've also already learned to write my name and a few other names in katakana by studying the katakana chart and using Google Translate. Google Translate isn't the most reliable, but it helps sometimes.

I translated a couple more words from the trailer (I was only looking at katakana, so I couldn't get everything). "Virus" appears in the red text right before Deoxys shows up, and "alien" is in some later red text. Makes sense, Deoxys does have something to do with viruses, I believe, and this whole thing seems to relate to alien creatures.

Edited by Anacybele

The site has updated, and there seems to be a lot of info, but with my poor Japanese skills, it'd take a long time for me to work through it all. They're teasing Necrozma's "true form" in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon though, and they once again mention that it looks like an Ultra Beast, so I'm wondering how it ties to Nebby.

Sorry for the double post, but it appears that all this was referring to was just some fun articles about Pokemon who control time and stuff. Nothing on Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon or Sinnoh remakes, sadly. But it's kinda interesting! Google Translate gives jumbly and wonky translations of the pages, but it's still easy to understand what's going on.

Mystery File 1 talks about Celebi and Dialga and how they can manipulate time. A hex girl and ruin maniac explain them to a professor.

Mystery File 2 is about the Pokemon of the sky and outer space. Rayquaza, Deoxys, Elgyem, Minior, Clefairy, and so on. This time the hex girl and ruin maniac attempt to convince the professor that aliens exist. Magnezone may be related to UFOs. Huh, that's interesting. And it also brings up the weird alien guy from the desert in Alola and that whatever Lunatone/Solrock gave him had something to do with aliens.

Mystery File 3 is about dimensions, and Giratina and all. The hex girl and ruin maniac are trying to convince the professor that different dimensions exist because of Giratina. Giratina was created simultaneously with Dialga and Palkia. Bronzong, Hoopa, and Mega Gengar also have relation to dimensional travel.

Still getting to the fourth one. :P

EDIT: Oh, no double post, yay. XD

EDIT2:

And now Mystery File 4!

This one lists all the ruins in each region so far and talks about Pokemon related to them. Mainly the Unown and then Arceus and the Sinnoh legendary trio again. It also talks a lot about the event at the Sinjoh Ruins from HG/SS.

All of these somehow go back to Sinnoh's legendaries in the end, or in the case of mystery file 2, mentions a different Sinnoh Pokemon (Magnezone). More hints at Sinnoh remakes! :D

Edited by Anacybele