FE Warriors site updated - New Images

Jedi

18 hours ago, Armagon said:

3YMdEwo.jpg 

Holy shit, it really is Brynhildr. Notice the curves at the top. And then compare them with the Tome Robin is holding in the image of the burning image. Does.....does this potentially deconfirm Leo? Why is Robin wielding Brynhildr (if that's what it is)? That would be like Chrom wielding the Binding Blade.

I'm 99% sure it's Nosferatu > Brynhildr in Robin's Hand

95ec1de70bd12511558662f70b738ac3.png
https://gyazo.com/95ec1de70bd12511558662f70b738ac3

Edited by Elieson

Koei's taking pages from Smash, it seems. Kinda literally too, because...it's a tome. XD A book. lol The only other game where Robin could use Nosferatu or any kind of dark magic while still in his/her Tactician class was Smash. This better mean Ike is in.

But wow, that tome in the yellow brown picture IS Brynhildr! This can't possibly mean Leo isn't going to appear though. He's pretty popular and he's an important character in Fates. He also fills the mounted mage niche.

Edited by Anacybele

16 hours ago, Armagon said:

Why is Robin wielding Brynhildr (if that's what it is)? That would be like Chrom wielding the Binding Blade.

Chrom CAN wield the Binding Blade because "ANYTHING CAN CHANGE!"

Also, I'd like to congratulate myself on being the first to guess the connection between Chrom glowing and the Fire Emblem's gems. Please, hold your applause.

4 hours ago, Elieson said:

I'm 99% sure it's Nosferatu > Brynhildr in Robin's Hand

95ec1de70bd12511558662f70b738ac3.png
https://gyazo.com/95ec1de70bd12511558662f70b738ac3

In hindsight, I should have specified the picture I was talking about:

Spoiler

chara08_02.jpg

You're right that his black tome looks a bit like Nosferatu though, even if I don't think that's it.

Edited by Folt

@Jedi Wrong image in the article. It's this one:

chara08_02.jpg

Also, all the credit goes to Folt-- I was simply responding to him with the concept art image, and hadn't seen it until he pointed it out.

Edited by The DanMan

It is odd that Robin has Brynhildr there. All I can think of is that either magic wielders can wield any tome, even normally personal ones like Brynhildr, or Robin is not actually using it, he just found it and is looking to return it to Leo for story reasons. I'm going to lean towards the latter, honestly.

It's possible that the character can equip different weapons. Maybe the classical 3 ranks weapons in the warriors games changed in this one, and instead they can use any weapon they can, in this case Robin can use any tome ?

It sure is Brynhildr, so there is a high chance Leo is in.

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It is odd that Robin has Brynhildr there. All I can think of is that either magic wielders can wield any tome, even normally personal ones like Brynhildr, or Robin is not actually using it, he just found it and is looking to return it to Leo for story reasons. I'm going to lean towards the latter, honestly.

Jedi mentioned that in many Warriors games, anyone can use any weapon, but the original user gets perks that others wouldn't get. 

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Jedi mentioned that in many Warriors games, anyone can use any weapon, but the original user gets perks that others wouldn't get. 

That's not the case in FE games though, so I imagine FE Warriors would stick to that just like it's using other FE features such as the weapon triangle. Also, this would mean Chrom can wield Siegfried and Ryoma can use the Yato and so on. That just doesn't make sense.

Edited by Anacybele

34 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Well, that's been the case in DW7 and *.

3 hours ago, Elieson said:

But there are some weapons that are literally selective on who can use them i.e. Falchion. 

16 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

But there are some weapons that are literally selective on who can use them i.e. Falchion. 

Oh yeah, this too. Falchion and Yato choose their wielders.