FE Warriors site updated - New Images

Jedi

Lucina, Lissa, Frederick and Robin's pages are now up with some voice samples. 

Theres also some more merch? available on this second link, google translate isn't the best. 

Also click this spoiler for the images. 

chara11_01.jpg

chara11_03.jpg 

chara11_02.jpg

chara10_01.jpg 

chara10_02.jpg 

chara10_03.jpg 

chara09_01.jpg

chara09_03.jpg 

chara09_02.jpg 

chara08_01.jpg

chara08_02.jpg

chara08_03.jpg

One interesting thing here is that Robin appears to wield a different tome on the image where he's helping out in the burning village compared to the tome he's usually depicted with. The cover reminds me of a certain tome...

25 minutes ago, Folt said:

One interesting thing here is that Robin appears to wield a different tome on the image where he's helping out in the burning village compared to the tome he's usually depicted with. The cover reminds me of a certain tome...

It's not Grima's Truth, if that's what you're thinking. Grima's Truth has the Mark of Grima on it. The Tome shown in the images appears to be a different Tome. I did look at other Awakening Dark Magic Tomes, and it looks like the closest resemblance is Ruin.

43 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's not Grima's Truth, if that's what you're thinking. Grima's Truth has the Mark of Grima on it. The Tome shown in the images appears to be a different Tome. I did look at other Awakening Dark Magic Tomes, and it looks like the closest resemblance is Ruin.

No. What I'm thinking of is

Spoiler

Brynhildr.

12 minutes ago, Folt said:

Reveal hidden contents

Brynhildr.

You know, it really does:

3YMdEwo.jpg

Edited by The DanMan

9 minutes ago, Folt said:

Hide contents

Brynhildr.

3YMdEwo.jpg 

Holy shit, it really is Brynhildr. Notice the curves at the top. And then compare them with the Tome Robin is holding in the image of the burning image. Does.....does this potentially deconfirm Leo? Why is Robin wielding Brynhildr (if that's what it is)? That would be like Chrom wielding the Binding Blade.

Edited by Armagon

1 hour ago, Azz said:

I don't know what it is, but Lucina looks really beautiful in those images.

To be honest, I think that they have made all of the characters we have seen so far look gorgeous.  I've been really impressed with the slick feeling of it, particularly with characters such as Xander and Frederick (the later in particular).  The anatomist in me really revels in their facial structure and masseter muscles, hngk.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

3YMdEwo.jpg 

Holy shit, it really is Brynhildr. Notice the curves at the top. And then compare them with the Tome Robin is holding in the image of the burning image. Does.....does this potentially deconfirm Leo? Why is Robin wielding Brynhildr (if that's what it is)? That would be like Chrom wielding the Sword of Seals.

Leo's the most popular male in Fates and has his own spinoff manga. He's also the only realistic option they have for a mounted mage, on top of Brynhildr's unique animations (gravity manipulation + magical trees).
He's in. This is just a bit of actual intrigue. 

Just now, The DanMan said:

Leo's the most popular male in Fates and has his own spinoff manga. He's also the only realistic option they have for a mounted mage, on top of Brynhildr's unique animations (gravity manipulation + magical trees).
He's in. This is just a bit of actual intrigue. 

It could imply normally Prf wepons wont be Prf in Warriors, though there could be another reason...

3 minutes ago, Azz said:

It could imply normally Prf wepons wont be Prf in Warriors, though there could be another reason...

All bets are on Robin holding on to it for a couple cutscenes and Leo joining at the end of the chapter.

59 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Yeah, Frederick's horse is pretty incomplete looking. There's still plenty of texturework to be done there.

What are you talking about? The horse looks fine to me and I don't see what's wrong with her? And why would they show us screenshots of an incomplete character anyway?

Anyway, a pic of the horse rearing, YES. :D That's still so badass!

1 hour ago, LordOTaco said:

I don't know why but despite all the backlash, I never can get over seeing the FE characters in full 3D action.  That feeling of excitement never gets old to me.

Same here! I really want to see Ike in these pretty graphics now after how amazing he looked in RD. But at least I have Freddy. ^^

Bummer I didn't get to post about the site update. I'd been refreshing it yesterday to see when that would happen, but it never did before I went to bed. This stuff always happens in the middle of the night while I'm asleep. :(

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What are you talking about? The horse looks fine to me and I don't see what's wrong with her? And why would they show us screenshots of an incomplete character anyway?

It looks flatly and muddily textured, with less detail than other character models. Remember, he wasn't playable at Japan Expo impressions implied he was incomplete looking there as well.
As for why we're getting screens of him, that could just be all they have-- he's likely a lower priority character, so they're not in as much of a hurry to polish his horse. Frederick himself looks just fine.

4 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

It looks flatly and muddily textured, with less detail than other character models. Remember, he wasn't playable at Japan Expo impressions implied he was incomplete looking there as well.
As for why we're getting screens of him, that could just be all they have-- he's likely a lower priority character, so they're not in as much of a hurry to polish his horse. Frederick himself looks just fine.

Xander's horse looks no different to me though. I have no idea where you're getting this at all. I even compared the two. I saw literally NO difference.

Not arguing that he isn't complete gameplay-wise, that's still possible because of that expo demo, but the model looks finished.

If they still have incomplete characters THIS late in development though, I'm willing to bet there will be a delay. The game is supposed to release in two months (in Japan).

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Xander's horse looks no different to me though. I have no idea where you're getting this at all. I even compared the two. I saw literally NO difference.

Not arguing that he isn't complete gameplay-wise, that's still possible because of that expo demo, but the model looks finished.

Looking at the one semi-clear screen we've got of Xander's horse:

chara07_02.jpg

I'd still say that it looks a bit more polished. Though now that I look at it, the Sieghorse doesn't look too great himself. Guess the priority really goes to the riders instead of the mounts.

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

Looking at the one semi-clear screen we've got of Xander's horse:

Hide contents

chara07_02.jpg

I'd still say that it looks a bit more polished. Though now that I look at it, the Sieghorse doesn't look too great himself. Guess the priority really goes to the riders instead of the mounts.

I told you so. But I still think they look absolutely fine. Zelda BotW's horses don't look any different to me either, quality-wise (that one IS a Wii U game too, but the graphics are slightly more polished on the Switch).

Maybe you're more used to looking at Xbox or PS games whose developers put more focus on graphics than anything. This is why I always liked Nintendo more, honestly. Graphics don't make a game, the gameplay and other things do. And because they focus more on the latter, Nintendo always appealed to me more.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I told you so. But I still think they look absolutely fine. Zelda BotW's horses don't look any different to me either, quality-wise (that one IS a Wii U game too, but the graphics are slightly more polished on the Switch).

Maybe you're more used to looking at Xbox or PS games whose developers put more focus on graphics than anything. This is why I always liked Nintendo more, honestly. Graphics don't make a game, the gameplay and other things do. And because they focus more on the latter, Nintendo always appealed to me more.

I'm no graphics guy-- it's just that this game has looked pretty good in-motion; thus, some of these stills come as a bit of a shock.

Just now, The DanMan said:

I'm no graphics guy-- it's just that this game has looked pretty good in-motion; thus, some of these stills come as a bit of a shock.

Yeah, we can agree there. I loved Freddy's horse-rearing even more in motion! (it was shown in the expo demo footage. It's part of his entrance animation as a boss)

I'm busy trying to translate his profile, btw, people, though it'll take some time. I'm not Kirokan or SOC, so... :P And it's an image, so I can't just put it through Google translate. I have to try other methods. It seems kinda fun and I can probably learn some Japanese this way.

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, we can agree there. I loved Freddy's horse-rearing even more in motion! (it was shown in the expo demo footage. It's part of his entrance animation as a boss)

I'm busy trying to translate his profile, btw, people, though it'll take some time. I'm not Kirokan or SOC, so... :P And it's an image, so I can't just put it through Google translate. I have to try other methods. It seems kinda fun and I can probably learn some Japanese this way.

Everything was already translated yesterday by the same guy who made the twitter post about the one weapon per class. You can find the translations here. Though if you still want to go ahead and translate it for yourself then go ahead haha

Just now, Torii said:

Everything was already translated yesterday by the same guy who made the twitter post about the one weapon per class. You can find the translations here. Though if you still want to go ahead and translate it for yourself then go ahead haha

Oh. People work too fast. :/

But no point now, I guess. I did get Chrom's name out of it though, I believe.  ...Yep, I did! Not bad for a first timer here, I guess. :P

Thanks, btw!

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

To me its mainly the eyes of the horse. They look unfinished. And who knows, perhaps the horse is male :P:

Just now, Etrurian emperor said:

To me its mainly the eyes of the horse. They look unfinished. And who knows, perhaps the horse is male :P:

Nope, Frederick rides a mare. He calls his horse a she when the group goes to Regna Ferox, after Lissa complains about being cold. :P

I didn't notice this right away though... I found out later. After I started writing Frederick's horse as a stallion. Yeah, big blunder on my part. lol I didn't change what I wrote though, I'd already noted the horse's name and gender so many times that I felt it would be too much work at this point. I just say that in another timeline via the Outrealm Gate, he does ride a stallion. lol