FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roleplay. He was probably too far to hear the boss, he doesn't know the enemies are going to attack on sight and he was ordered not to attack unless civilians were in danger.

I will give bonus exp at the end of the chapter for this kind of stuff.

Edited by Enaluxeme

I THOUGHT I TURNED THE DAMN THING OFF BUT I DIDN'T APPARENTLY

But in all seriousness, Mountains SHOULD provide better cover than the woods. And I know I can't take a hit from all three of these guys.

Edited by ThicreanPhoenix

• Name: Rekia
  • Class: Archer
  • Physical description: Slight build with short, unkempt, black hair. While not overly tall, one would hesitate to call him short either. His red eyes have a gleam of mischief to them at all times, as if he's waiting for the right time to point out a flaw or error. He wears a constant smirk along with a traditional tunic of the Palmyrian plainsmen. He tries to maintain his facial hair but there always seems to be some stubble that sneaks up on him.
  • Character description: Rekia is clever to a fault. In battle, he is always thinking tactically, in terms of how he can do the most damage without getting hurt himself, with the latter being most important. Outside of battle he is much the same way, always trying to maneuver around the person he's talking to and find their weak point. He enjoys challenging himself and is always striving to be better; when he fails in anything he takes it personally and his whole being is dragged down for a time. His self-worth is measured by how he compares himself to others; if he is stronger, smarter, or quicker than the other person, he is better. If not, then that person is the next goalpost for Rekia to overcome in whatever way he can.
  • Background: Rekia was born to a Palmyrian plainswoman and a Stedgardian soldier. He never met his father, as he was run out by the tribe leader when he was found in bed with Syrah, his mother and the leader's daughter. His whole life he was told that he was the product of rape, but when his mother told him that his parents loved each other, he set off in search of his father with bow in hand, knowing only two things; he was a soldier of Stedgard, and his name was Allister. After searching across the continent, Rekia realized he would most likely never see his father, and began hiring out his skill in tactics and archery. However, he still holds out hope that he will one day come across his father and be able to ask why he abandoned him and his mother all those years ago. 
  • Starting level: Level 1
  • Base stats: 
    • HP: 18+4=22 (80%)
    • Str: 4 (60%)
    • Skl: 4+2=6 (40%)
    • Spd: 3+2=5 (30%)
    • Def: 4+2=6 (30%)
    • Luck: 0 (40%)
    • Res: 0 (20%)
    • Mov: 5
    • Con: 6
  • Weapon ranks: Bow D
  • Inventory: Iron Bow, Vulnerary
Edited by KingStaragna

Hello there! Overall, your character is valid, save for his stats. I'll try to make it simpler:

1. Take the bases for the male archer from the doc;
  2. Add 8 points anywhere you want except movement;
  3. Double the amount of points you added to HP, Mag (you have no need for magic, leave it to 0) and Lck;

Done with bases, now for growths:

1. Choose the starting level of your character (this will automatically increase his stats as if he got levels normally), the range is now between 1 and 5;
  2. If he starts from level 1, he has 240% total growths, from level 2 230% and so on;
  3. Assign growths to all stats in blocks of 5%;
  4. Double the growths in the HP, Mag and Lck stats.

Done.

Also, your character definitely has Ice affinity...

The bases are fine, but you still have to edit the growths.

You also have to add the Ice affinity, and you completely forgot res.

EDIT: actually the bases are wrong too. You provably confused res and lck. Luck for all classes is 0.

Edited by Enaluxeme

Somehow I forgot to reduce Abeloth's HP bar and he was much worse than he looked like. I actually rolled 4 damage from poison, but since it's kinda my fault I reduced it to 3. I'm writing down the HP of every character that takes damage from now on.

Uhh hello there! I am thinking about joining this as it seems to be fun! I do have a few questions though, For the phantoms how will you go about making them, in terms of stats and so on? My other one will be based off of the answer to the phantoms question lol