FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Poimagic said:

I will admit, I am a little confused about what is happening. Because some of our group was at the ruins and then suddenly back at the town. What?

Everyone went to the ruins, and some of the newcomers are inside the ruins. Elijah was left with the box in the town.

So, will our characters be added to the google docs document soon?

On 7-10-2017 at 2:44 PM, HyperMorian said:

I've seen this kind of tabletop game somewhere, but never really gotten to experience it since the activity unfortunately declined.

I suppose I might join in the... ride. Are you still accepting more people?

Also, this roleplay accepts new people always.

Yup, I'm just going to. Also yes, everyone's welcome.

Remember you are free to change the mechanical assets of your character at any time until you actually take part in a fight. *looks at Rekia, who's been referred to as a hunter for the whole time but is actually not a Hunter*

6 hours ago, Enaluxeme said:

I just noticed Hiero doesn't have a starting equipment.

Now I know who to target first! Hehehe... wait, are we seriously going to be fighting each other? Does that make me a red unit?

Well if Solare was to be of any help when recruited. she would need her horse. She cant move well without him. (if i was to have map movement id probably only move 1-2 without the horse.)

3 hours ago, Hylian Air Force said:

Sicon should be able to recruit Radle, Hiero can recruit Solare, and either Rekia or myself can recruit Cecilie (I don't think I spelled that right.)

You did spell that right!

I tought about the movement of dismounted units as soon as Sujad was introduced, I think I'm gonna go with 1 fewer Mov than similar foot units.

For example, a Troubadour such as Solare would have 4 Mov and would be able to cross sand easily, basically becoming a cleric with -1 Mov. A Falcon Knight would have 5 Mov, as normal promoted foot units have 6 and a Great Knight would have 4, just like a General with -1 Mov.

I tought about the movement of dismounted units as soon as Sujad was introduced, I think I'm gonna go with 1 fewer Mov than similar foot units.

For example, a Troubadour such as Solare would have 4 Mov and would be able to cross sand easily, basically becoming a cleric with -1 Mov. A Falcon Knight would have 5 Mov, as normal promoted foot units have 6 and a Great Knight would have 4, just like a General with -1 Mov.

Please check for any errors that needs correction. If it shows otherwise, consider me signed up then. :Lilina:

Spoiler

Forrest_2.png

Name: Forrest
Class: Cavalier (Sword)
Physical description:
Of average stature, he shared minimum qualification of being a Stedgardese; most notably his brown eyes. He dons a set of red-clad armor that covers the torso, forearms, and the lower parts with a black turtleneck hid underneath. His garments on the lower part involve a belted beige trousers, both ends inserted inside the red boots.

Obviously, it is dumb to be called as one if he does not have a mount. His horse is a medium sized, brown-colored stallion with red bridle and blanket that runs under the brown saddle.

Character description:
Forrest is depicted as an opportunistic, chivalrous individual who sought upon the path of a knight with a concealed motive. Despite being a dutiful knight vowing for protection without question, his wariness also made him quite stiff -- driving him to always expecting for the worst to come, even if it does not frequently happen in actuality. In conjunction to that, he is quick to refute any facts directed to him.

During his training days in becoming a knight, he had little experience in using common weaponry -- except for, well, swords. His proficiency in swinging the white blade makes him a competent swordsman, on horseback.

Background:
Born and raised in Stedgard as part of royalty. His family weren't the most ideal example in parenting, and so did he, the only son who despised the way they spoiled him as the great bearer of the noble's next council in line. He was forbidden to take arms, as they deem it pointless where he will mostly sit in the comfy chair to devise plans to win the war. Their decision discouraged him, for he wished that he could potentially find the root of this matter and end it all -- in which his father greatly denied, thinking that the only way to end it is to simply being victorious.

One night, a burglary occurred in the house. The thieves were swift to swat down the valuables, while many knights were deployed during the pursuit. Witnessing that, he took advantage of the turmoil and ran away with a note left behind on his bed when the guards were getting lax. His father was furious to realize that he was kidnapped, furthering the disturbance in tracking them down to the borders between Stedgard and Jovis. Their fate were unknown, however.

On the other hand, he had already gone far, far from their reach on the galloping. He discarded his name along the way, simultaneously dying his natural blonde hair into brunette coloration, and now under the guise of the verdant path he took. He couldn't trust anyone who may recognize his face. He simply had no reason to explain why he chose to desert his status as a noble, and that was when he thought of a better idea to make a living and correct the disturbance of the mainland -- by becoming a knight of anonymous identity -- in a different nation called Jovis, the starting point of all.

• Starting level: 1
  • Base stats:
    • HP: 18 (40% × 2 = 80%)
    • Str: 6 (50%)
    • Mag: 1 (0% × 2 = 0%)
    • Skl: 3 + 4 = 7 (30%)
    • Spd: 6 + 3 = 9 (50%)
    • Lck: 0 + 2 = 2 (25% × 2 = 50%)
    • Def: 5 (50%)
    • Res: 0 (5%)
    • Mov: 7
    • Con: 9
  • Weapon ranks: Sword (D)
  • Inventory. Iron Sword, Zanbato
  • Affinity: Ice

Edited by HyperMorian
Revision

Spoiler

Name: Nea 

Class: Mage

Physical Description: Pic Below

Character Description: Nea is a very studious, but naive mage who always helps others in need, She always has her nose in a book and her fingers on a page as she was born in the Oligarchy of Vinhon, Her thirst for knowledge and pursuit for assisting others drives her to be a better mage and a reliable ally

Background: Born and Raised in the Oligarchy of Vinhon, her fate had already set its course, as soon as she could learn to read, write and count, she immediately studied magic, but something grew in her, after witnessing a robbery, she didn't hesitate to do the right thing, then her thirst for knowledge drove her to travel, studying ancient relics, solving mysteries and protecting the innocent

LVL1

HP: 16
STR: 1
MAG: 2
SKILL: 2
SPD: 3
DEF: 3
RES: 3
MOV: 5
CON: 6
ANIMA TYPE: D

INVENTORY