FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Thany said:

Its always nice to help. good luck surviving this enemy turn.

Yeah, seriously. Whoever needs to talk to me needs to do it on the next turn, because I think I can kill a few of you in one round. 

6 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Yeah, seriously. Whoever needs to talk to me needs to do it on the next turn, because I think I can kill a few of you in one round. 

I agree, and Cecilie might snap one of your units if Radle doesn't quite kill you.

15 minutes ago, KingStaragna said:

Do you guys think it's possible that Rekia knows either Cecilie or Radle?

Well, Radle is a bit of a wanderer himself, so it's not improbable that they have met at some time or another. Whoever recruits Radle is going to have to have a good reason for him to dislike Maurice, though. Right now he wants to fight for the side with the highest ideals.

Come to think of it, Radle is currently protecting Cecilie, so if she were to change sides, he probably would as well.

Edited by SullyMcGully

22 minutes ago, Iota Irondust said:

Please be gentle, I am but a simple loud child who apparently can't land a hit. 

Hahaha... that's the fun part about Jagens. Once you have a few levels you'll probably be running in circles around me.

Speaking of which, you'll be quite slow at the end of your career, with only 22 speed. But I guess the high luck and the S rank will still make you a good dodge-tank.

Even tho im a blue unit, I wonder if i would have to be talked to before i had my character do anything, Tho i guess someone would have to unlock the door anyway.

2 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Well, Radle is a bit of a wanderer himself, so it's not improbable that they have met at some time or another. Whoever recruits Radle is going to have to have a good reason for him to dislike Maurice, though. Right now he wants to fight for the side with the highest ideals.

Come to think of it, Radle is currently protecting Cecilie, so if she were to change sides, he probably would as well.

Speaking of which, is it possible that Asther and Radle worked together at some point in their career? Asther himself has been a sellsword for a number of years, maybe they had the same employer on occasion?

The only ones in range that can talk to him are Abeloth and myself, and if we do talk to him, we'd be putting ourselves within range of both Maurice and the archer. I'll go down if I eat both of those attacks.

So if I talk to him and no one takes down Maurice, I have to dodge a 67 or I'm dead.

Or, someone would have to sit next to me and block Maurice.

Edited by Intercopter

Just now, Intercopter said:

The only ones in range that can talk to him are Abeloth and myself, and if we do talk to him, we'd be putting ourselves within range of both Maurice and the archer. I'll go down if I eat both of those attacks.

So if I talk to him and no one takes down Maurice, I have to dodge a 67 or I'm dead.

I can't hit swords for shit, so I can at least tank the archer by recruiting Radle. Maurice might attack Asther, or he could go for Cecilie, or even Radle if his AI (i.e Ena decides) is stupid enough. Rekia and Asther should attack Maurice, Radle should recruit Cecilie, and Cecilie should finish Maurice if Rekia and Asther do not.

16 minutes ago, Hylian Air Force said:

I can't hit swords for shit, so I can at least tank the archer by recruiting Radle. Maurice might attack Asther, or he could go for Cecilie, or even Radle if his AI (i.e Ena decides) is stupid enough. Rekia and Asther should attack Maurice, Radle should recruit Cecilie, and Cecilie should finish Maurice if Rekia and Asther do not.

Sounds good, but if we want to finish him off, we'd need Sicon to huck a javelin at him as well. We're 7 HP short of killing him, and Sicon does 8 damage against Maurice with a javelin.

Edited by Intercopter

Just now, Intercopter said:

Sounds good, but if we want to finish him off, we'd need Sicon to huck a javelin at him as well. We're 7 HP short of killing him, and Sicon does exactly 7 damage against Maurice with a javelin.

Even with Cecilie attacking him? I guess, I mean Sicon is in range, so he can help. The attack order should go Rekia>Sicon and then Cecilie/Asther and then the one who didn't attack of the latter two.

Remember that both rescue and shove exist

EDIT: I just realized I didn't write in the description of the Rescue command that the rescuers must have higher con than the unit they are rescuing, unless the rescuer is mounted.

Edited by Enaluxeme

You know what, I'll change my class to a Troubadour, since healing is a priority

Spoiler

Name: Nea 

Class: Troubadour

Physical Description: Pic Below

Character Description: Nea is a very studious, but naive mage who always helps others in need, She always has her nose in a book and her fingers on a page as she was born in the Oligarchy of Vinhon, Her thirst for knowledge and pursuit for assisting others drives her to be a better mage and a reliable ally

Background: Born and Raised in the Oligarchy of Vinhon, her fate had already set its course, as soon as she could learn to read, write and count, she immediately studied magic, but something grew in her, after witnessing a robbery, she didn't hesitate to do the right thing, then her thirst for knowledge drove her to travel, studying ancient relics, solving mysteries and protecting the innocent

LVL1

HP: 11
STR: 1
MAG: 1
SKILL: 1
SPD: 5
DEF: 2
RES: 5
MOV: 7
CON: 5
STAFF TYPE: E

INVENTORY

• Heal
  • Vulnerary (1)

•  

kjhmgnfdsvacZDVfxcgvbhnjk

3 hours ago, Intercopter said:

Speaking of which, is it possible that Asther and Radle worked together at some point in their career? Asther himself has been a sellsword for a number of years, maybe they had the same employer on occasion?

It's possible. Radle actually isn't a mercenary, but he took his current job because he trusted Maurice. 

If someone recruits me, I can probably kill Maurice, but that EXP would go better with one of you guys.