FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

I read Forrest's sheet. It's not really well written, I assume english isn't your forte?

Anyway, he has Ice affinity, and you have to add 1 point to his bases as those 2 points in luck only actually cost you 1 point of the 8 you have to spend.

Also your starting level depends on the average of the party, you can choose anywhere between average - 3 and average +3, getting more growths with a lower starting level and lower growths with a higher one. Right now the average is 3, so 1(250%) to 6(200%)

And finally, he may only have 1 starting weapon and a Vulnerary, 1 starting weapon and a Red Gem OR 2 starting weapons, one of which must be of E rank.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Name: Nea 

Class: Mage

Physical Description: Pic Below

Character Description: Nea is a very studious, but naive mage who always helps others in need, She always has her nose in a book and her fingers on a page as she was born in the Oligarchy of Vinhon, Her thirst for knowledge and pursuit for assisting others drives her to be a better mage and a reliable ally

Background: Born and Raised in the Oligarchy of Vinhon, her fate had already set its course, as soon as she could learn to read, write and count, she immediately studied magic, but something grew in her, after witnessing a robbery, she didn't hesitate to do the right thing, then her thirst for knowledge drove her to travel, studying ancient relics, solving mysteries and protecting the innocent

LVL1

HP: 16
STR: 1
MAG: 2
SKILL: 2
SPD: 3
DEF: 3
RES: 3
MOV: 5
CON: 6
ANIMA TYPE: D

INVENTORY

Nea's Sprite:
A really helpful person just made me this sprite for this, I thank the so much
NinoLucius.png

now that you've mentioned it, I'll change to monk instead, I'll promote to a Sage anyway

Spoiler

Class: Monk

NinoLucius.png

Character Description: Nea is a very studious, but naive mage who always helps others in need, She always has her nose in a book and her fingers on a page as she was born in the Oligarchy of Vinhon, Her thirst for knowledge and pursuit for assisting others drives her to be a better mage and a reliable ally

Background: Born and Raised in the Oligarchy of Vinhon, her fate had already set its course, as soon as she could learn to read, write and count, she immediately studied magic, but something grew in her, after witnessing a robbery, she didn't hesitate to do the right thing, then her thirst for knowledge drove her to travel, studying ancient relics, solving mysteries and protecting the innocent

LVL1

HP: 18
SKILL: 1
SPD: 2
DEF: 1
RES: 5
LIGHT TYPE: D

INVENTORY

• Lightning
  • Vulnerary (1)

Edited by MysticDrive

Monk is a male-only class

Also, I'm waiting for Radle to react to Abeloth. Don't be afraid to refuse changing side if Abeloth doesn't make a good argument.

Edited by Enaluxeme

28 minutes ago, Enaluxeme said:

Monk is a male-only class

Also, I'm waiting for Radle to react to Abeloth. Don't be afraid to refuse changing side if Abeloth doesn't make a good argument.

If only we had a female quivelent of a monk in fire emblem. I dont think a Nun would work huh?

Oh man.... I wonder what we are gonna do about murice. he was already attacked by the others. and im not sure if any of the now recruiting characters can convince him to not fight ether XD

1 minute ago, ThicreanPhoenix said:

Personally, I took no pleasure in striking Maurice. I did it out of obligation(as stated), because everyone else evidently decided we'd kill the guy.

He has an Iron Blade. We won't get that if he'turns green, now will we? Jocelyn, I could see us saving, but Maurice has a powerful drop we can't let go to waste. Maybe we'll save him next playthrough :lol:.

Instead of killing him, could you just maim him instead? My character needs closure, and if Maurice doesn't give it to him, then he'll have to go find that black cloak guy who has probably already disappeared by now.

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

Instead of killing him, could you just maim him instead? My character needs closure, and if Maurice doesn't give it to him, then he'll have to go find that black cloak guy who has probably already disappeared by now.

I mean, Erik from FE7 was a boss and was still alive (for canonical reasons), so I guess that could work?

19 minutes ago, ThicreanPhoenix said:

How about angsting at whoever does the fatal blow?

That might work. I just need to know what his motivations were, since I thought I could trust him but apparently I could not.

8 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Before I do anything else, I want to know if Ashter defeats Maurice @Enaluxeme

Yeah, unless I get a 1% crit, that ain't happening. I leave him with 6 HP I believe.

Also, I may need Hiero to shove me if I don't dodge Maurice's attack, otherwise the archer will kill me.

Edited by Intercopter

Spoiler

Class: Mage

NinoLucius.png

LVL1

HP: 16
SKILL: 2
SPD: 3
DEF: 3
RES: 3
ANIMA TYPE: D

INVENTORY

• Fire
  • Vulnerary (1)

OK, I'M A MAGE, THATS MY FINAL CHOICE

6 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Before I do anything else, I want to know if Ashter defeats Maurice @Enaluxeme

Also this makes me want to have a support with Radle.

I'd be fine with that. I don't know how people usually do supports in RPs, though. Maybe if somebody else could support first.

You can support in or out of combat, but to go from C to B or B to A you have to wait for the next battle (you can't continuously support from nothing to A) and you can only have one A support at any given time.

I wonder what con Solare would have when off her horse? Makes me wonder if it wouldn’t be to much of a problem for her to be rescued by someone incase fighter 4 tried to do something.