FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I was supposed to be in a conversation with @Thany? Is that possible without the talk command?

Id like to think one can give basic replies a few squares away, but then actually have a conversation when closer.

I'd say that opening the door would trigger an event in an actual FE game. Regardless, you can talk as much as you want freely, the talk command is only mandatory when you expect it to have an effect on the game (turning an enemy into an ally, or if it's the objective of the map Fargus-style).

6 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

@Thany, on my next turn, I'm going to rescue you. Is that alright with you?

Not at all, it would be faster to carry her then to let her move every 2-3 spaces with her broken legs XP

Just now, Thany said:

Not at all, it would be faster to carry her then to let her move every 2-3 spaces with her broken legs XP

It's settled then! My Attack Speed will be horrible... I sure hope Ena doesn't bring out any peg knights or something else like that!

On 10/15/2017 at 4:48 PM, Enaluxeme said:

You're right. Let's go with -2 Con for dismounted units.

well here you go. he says so himself that dismounted lowers con.

Regardless of con, I said that mounted units can't be rescued but can rescue any unmounted unit.

The penalties to skl and spd are equal to Solare's con, but each is capped to half of Radle's original stat.

Since Solare has 3 con when dismounted, Radle gets -3 to skl and spd. If Radle tried to rescue someone with 7 con he would have had a -6 to skl and spd since he has 12 skl and spd.

Edit: do you guys want a support?

Edited by Enaluxeme

It's more like a sieze the throne chapter or the one chapter in Lyn's story where you have to press the triggers. You have to do something to end the chapter and defeating the enemies won't end it.

Look, there won't be any more enemies.

Cecilie and Sully moved, this leaves Lowe, Solare and Rekia.

Radle still has his Master Key. The cell keys can only open those three cells, you can drop them once you are done with this map.

Edited by Enaluxeme