FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should rather express your level as average, average+x or average-x just in case it changes before you join. It's 3 right now, but it may change if someone drops in/out.

Anyway, I think my approach of "yes everybody can join at any time" it's a bit unclear. The truth is that you'll have to wait for an entry point that makes sense so hopefully you'll still be interested when that happens. Still, it's a good idea to post your sheet anyway so I can start thinking about this entry point.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MysticDrive said:

Sorry for the absence, I was having some technical issues regarding ro internet.

Am i still able to participate?

We are in a weird state right now waiting for the person to return, you may need to wait just a bit longer for an answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Ena hasnt been on since november 20th.... I worry that he just up and left this roleplay.... and that makes me sad cause things were just starting to get going ;.;

50 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

That's right, @Thany. You never did get out of that prison cell, did you?

and this  was the one roleplay where I finally was gotten to to be able to start playing, after so many others that just stopped before I could do anything ;.;

He appeared last friday but didnt say anything... I wonder if he just outright forgot or just stopped caring...

If you were able to do something that would mabey be nice,

You think we could pick it back up if we just went on? I mean, nothing's gonna happen, so the map's pretty much over.

EDIT: Actually, might wanna scratch that idea. Just read it out loud. I did edit my last post on the proper, though. To stop jumping the turn gun.

Edited by ThicreanPhoenix

Ladies and Gentlemen:

It has now been long enough that I would assume Ena isn't coming back. He probably fell in love and forgot about us. Therefore, we have a few choices:

1) We could try to continue this RP. This would be rather difficult, as this thread is Ena's and the rest of us have no idea where the general storyline is going. Also, none of us have experience with running an RP, with the exception of Hylian Air Force I suppose. It's not impossible, though. 

2) We let this RP die and maybe recycle some of our characters in another game. Trouble is, there aren't any other games like this with open sign-ups (Cosmic Mirror isn't what I'd call a traditional FERP). If one of the old games were to open for sign-ups, well, you'd have all of that backstory to catch up on.

3) We start a new RP! And suffer the same problems as far as having an experienced GM goes. 

4) We wait for a new RP to start.

5) We do nothing and no one is happy.

I'd be willing to help out should anyone else try to bring choices 1 or 3 to fruition. What say you? We should come to a consensus about this. 

I can probably put pen to paper and look through my lore backlogs for my old RPs and concepts and figure out what to do from there. I have a suspended RP I could funnel us into, but I'm locked to mobile, so I can't organize data like I want to. Besides, I've wanted to do a stat rework, as keeping to a specific game engine can be limiting to certain builds. I'm open to option 3, except that I would have to be GM at large to avoid being overwhelmed and under prepared for some aspects of being the GM.