FE: War of Men (Sign up/Discussion)

Enaluxeme

Ok so we have an angry boy, mama's little sellsword and won't get on that wivern.

This changed my plans a little but I should get you all finally in in a couple of posts.

Lowe will have Thunder affinity, Hiero will have Wind, and I do in fact associate Fire with determination.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Name: Cecilie
  • Class: Mage
  • Physical Description: Cecilie stands at a short 160 cm. She has long blonde hair, and she wears a headband around it. She has blue eyes. She wears a green robe, with a pink heart printed on it. Her robe goes to her feet, barely revealing some purple heels.
  • Personality: Cecilie is caring, and very kind-hearted. She hates wyverns with a passion, and refuses any contact with them, even attacking them at sight. She does not like fighting otherwise. The main reason she became a mage is to fight wyverns that threathen anyone.
  • Background: Cecilie comes from a small village in Raedamion. She had two loving parents, and she lived deep in the mountains. However, her village was destroyed by Wyverns when she was only seven years old. She survived by hiding in the basement her parents built just in case anything happened. Her parents got killed in the attack, and when she came out of hiding, her whole village was destroyed. Cecilie traveled and came to an orphonage in Raedamion, where she wasn't very well loved. However, she managed to study a bit of magic in the orphonage, despite there not being a huge amount of books in the orphonage. She learned to use some magic. She eventually left the orphonage, swearing revenge on wyverns, and swearing to kill every last one of those evil beings. She now strolls around the world, to earn money by performing small jobs.
  • Starting level: 1 (I don't know what the average level is, so I have divided 230% Growth rates)
  • HP: 16 +1 = 17 (40%)
  • Str: 1 +1 = 2 (10%)
  • Mag: 2 (60%)
  • Skl: 3 +2 = 5 (55%)
  • Spd: 3 +1 = 4 (35%)
  • Lck: 0 +2 = 2 (20%)
  • Def: 2 +2 = 4 (15%)
  • Res: 4 +1= 5 (30%)
  • Mov: 5
  • Con: 4
  • Affinity Dark.
  • Weapon Ranks: Anima (D)
  • Inventory: Fire, Vulnerary

I have probably done something wrong, please tell me.

Edited by Michelaar

Ok let's give everyone some time to post, it's not really fair to rush things now and have Kingstaragna come here tomorrow and find a hundred new posts.

For the future Hylian, avoid writing that your character "did" something involving someone else. He tried to do it. Maybe he did, maybe he did not.

Michelaar, HP, lck and (for you) str cost half the other stats, both for bases and growths. Therefore, you still have to allocate 1,5 points worth of bases and 32,5% worth of growths. I'm... not totally sure about your affinity. Perhaps dark.

17 minutes ago, Enaluxeme said:

Ok let's give everyone some time to post, it's not really fair to rush things now and have Kingstaragna come here tomorrow and find a hundred new posts.

For the future Hylian, avoid writing that your character "did" something involving someone else. He tried to do it. Maybe he did, maybe he did not.

Michelaar, HP, lck and (for you) str cost half the other stats, both for bases and growths. Therefore, you still have to allocate 1,5 points worth of bases and 32,5% worth of growths. I'm... not totally sure about your affinity. Perhaps dark.

I just did 1 point for res since I am unsure how to allocate a half point. Same with growths. Dark affinity sounds fine to me. Is everything okay? I can be written in pretty much anytime.

You can have a deep, heartfelt conversation with whoever you want and tell me to count it as a support, if the other player is ok with it too. You can't have more than a single A support at any given time but there's no other restriction.

Michelaar is accepted, I just have to think of where/when to place his character

EDIT: also btw Sujad took his own horse, he's a Mage Knight.

Edited by Enaluxeme

12 minutes ago, Enaluxeme said:

Michelaar is accepted, I just have to think of where/when to place his character

EDIT: also btw Sujad took his own horse, he's a Mage Knight.

Nice, thanks! I'm sure you'll find a way!

Poimagic, I'm having a hard time understanding what Hiero says, can you please try and use proper grammar?

You don't have to be perfect but at least understand the difference between know and now...