Anyone got any "food hack" recipes that are original?

Fryer

I was craving something sweet earlier that wasn't calorie dense. I decided to get a cup of milk, mix it with some Nesquik and instant coffee powder, and blend it with a crap ton of ice (two glass fuls). Don't know what I was thinking when I made it, but it was delicious and it reminded me a lot of those fraps people get at Starbucks. What I made filled up several glasses and I drank it all, not feeling guilty since I was pretty much consuming ice.

Anyone got any "food hack" recipes they came up by themselves? I have absolutely no reason to go back to Starbucks at this point; what I made was healthier due to being more filling and having less sugar and calories while being far more cheaper.

Usually when I experiment in the kitchen the results are horrifying. But sometimes I'm lucky and hit on something worth making again.

There was a year when I had kimchi on cheese and crackers (with or without salami) perhaps twice a week. I discovered it after I tried making kimchi and overdid the spice. I wanted a way to temper the heat so I wouldn't have to throw it out. Turns out a slice of cheddar cheese does the job perfectly!

I make a quick pasta sauce with crushed whole tomatoes, whatever leftover meat I have, some onion, some garlic, some olive oil and whatever spices suit my taste that day.  I don't like store bought tomato sauce, but I like this sauce a lot and it tastes really good.