One of our own will be at EVO.

Jedi

Just now, Euklyd said:

I'm mostly active in the Smash 4 scene, but the tournaments I run (with others, I only TO for Smash 4) feature Melee and PM as well, so I have sooome interaction with Melee.

I recognize the name, but that's about it. 

Haha cool :) I've been to the Santa Clara University tournaments if that means anything to you

16 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Haha cool :) I've been to the Santa Clara University tournaments if that means anything to you

I've run Smash 4 there for the last year, and am club president starting in the fall.

If you've been to them in the past ~2 years we've probably been in the same room haha

Just now, Euklyd said:

I've run Smash 4 there for the last year, and am club president starting in the fall.

If you've been to them in the past ~2 years we've probably been in the same room haha

Haha awesome! I've been there in the past two years. I forgot when exactly though. Maybe I'll stop by one of these days when I'm back home :)

I know I'm a little late posting this, but I've seen what Ice can do first hand and let me tell you I was no match for him, not by a long shot. I hope you had a great time at EVO because buddy you earned it. 

• 1 month later...

Can I fight you Ice? I know this isn't really the thread for that but I would love to learn from someone who actually went to EVO! \(0o0)/

Edited by Tuvy