Times where you get unlucky with the RNG?

Haven't finished it yet but it's not nearly as bad as Fates.

I can't say any time in particular, but when a random Cavalier kills Python. Or a Paladin kills him. Or when Python misses a ~60% chance. Basically, anything with Python.

Oh, here's one. In the first fight with Berkut, Alm fought him about 6 times in a row with a 50% chance of hitting, but only struck the last time.

When the first fight of my play-through was Mycen getting hit with a 19% (Mycen was on a forest tile), I knew how this would go. All I have to say, for a game that puts emphasis on terrain; the bonuses felt pointless.

Edited by I'm a Spheal

I think I had to have at least three 1% crits in my first playthrough. And that's just the ones that happened to me. Never got salty though since this is shadows of valentia. #Mila'sTurnwheelLife

Plus all my units are so bulky it rarely results in a kill when I get critted.

Edited by Gustavos

I've been hit by more 3% and lower crits than I can even remember. HP pools are so large in this game that careful planning does allow most units to shrug one off and not die, though. There's also the typical missing of high-percentage hit rates (85%+) that made me love skills like Curve Shot, Tempest Lance and Double Lion. My units have also eaten more than their fair share of low-percentage hit rates, though I typically assume I'm going to take it to the face, so that's a bit less annoying.

I hate it when I finally get that 25% growth stat, to find out that Alm is gaining absolutely nothing during the level up after. My Alms tend to hate me most of the time. Should I bring more offers to Mila to solve this?