What to do for Noire?

So in my game Noire is the son of Henry beacause read my signature, and her final class will be Dark Mage. Well, Sorcerer technically. What skills should be passed down and which classes should she go through? I'm thinking Lifetaker from Henry and Luna from Tharja, but what's your advice?

Hey another Noire thread! Time for me to jump in lol.

So if Henry's the dad, you should avoid the Troubadour line. Lifetaker should definitely be passed down since it's a Lv15 skill so it'll save time. I would also suggest passing down Pavise as that helps her with her frail defenses. Luna and Dual Guard+ are both great skills to have so have Noire be a Great Knight before turning into a Sorcerer.

Her skill set would be: Lifetaker, Vengeance, Luna, Dual Guard+, and Pavise. Feel free to skip DG+ for Limit Breaker if you don't feel like going to Lv 15 as GK.

Pavise from Tharja, Lifetaker from Henry then: Archer > Knight > Great Knight > Sorcerer

Edited by Ronnie

What's the status on the story? If it's post game then I would suggest have Henry pass a skill from his Barbarian line since she naturally gets Lifetaker. Of the notable Barbarian line skills, I would go with either Despoil or Axefaire. 

If you're still haven't beaten story mode then Luna from Tharja is pretty good. If you're staying in Sorcerer, you might want to not give her Lifetaker since she'll get it eventually. Unless you're on Lunatic then Lifetaker can help give your healers a break. Since Henry is her dad, she'll have some a nice 45% defense growth as a Dark Mage.

It'd be more helpful if you tell us if you're at at post game or not. If not, the difficulty you're playing on would be some nice info. 

Edited by tobuShogi

If you're willing to grind, Henry also gets Thief Tree and Barbarian Tree, meaning he can access Berserker, Warrior, Assassin, and Trickster. Acrobat is a really useful Skill for Noire, particularly in her Woods-heavy Paralogue but also in desert-y maps. Lethality is, of course, Lethality, but Pass can arguably be better as most of the children characters just break everything they attack anyways if you're playing a low difficulty. Warrior gives Counter, which keeps Noire from being completely useless when attacked at close range provided she isn't OHKO'd, and I seem to recall Berserker giving a Skill that drops a major Crit boost once HP goes below a certain amount so that has potential. There is of course also the simple Movement +1, Locktouch, or Despoil options.

I am between chapters 13 and 14. I am on Normal Classic, but that's mostly to get through the story. On a side note, why do you suggest axefaire when her final class will be sorcerer? Also, I only have access to the first three Dlc packs(for the moment).

Edited by KnightOfNohr

8 minutes ago, KnightOfNohr said:

I am between chapters 13 and 14. I am on Normal Classic, but that's mostly to get through the story. On a side note, why do you suggest axefaire when her final class will be sorcerer? Also, I only have access to the first three Dlc packs(for the moment).

Most likely they suggested that because it's a male exclusive skill that Noire can never get normally. It's there as a "just in case" skill since all the skills you listed she can get on her own.

22 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Most likely they suggested that because it's a male exclusive skill that Noire can never get normally. It's there as a "just in case" skill since all the skills you listed she can get on her own.

Yeah, which is why I asked if he's at post game or not. If he plans on grinding, Noire will get all of her skills anyway so it's better to give her a skill she can't get. 

19 minutes ago, KnightOfNohr said:

I mainly use skill inheritance as a way to save time. I'll probably go with your suggestion. Thanks!

In that case then Luna & Lifetaker are some good options. Unless you really want Pavise, I suggest you skip Lv15 General since you'll have to start with E rank weapons. Acrobat works really nice with Pass especially with Movement + 1 but that's 3 skills, 2 of which are Lv15 skills and they're kinda niche. Not to mention you'll have to start at E rank swords but you'll be able to use bows if you go with Assassin. Story mode usually gives you experience for two Lv15 skills at max so if you're not grinding, 3 skill Lv15 skills aren't really a likely thing.   

Edited by tobuShogi

12 hours ago, KnightOfNohr said:

I mainly use skill inheritance as a way to save time. I'll probably go with your suggestion. Thanks!

Hey no problem. If you ever need more help with other skill sets, feel free to message me!